Trump tries to quote Bible and blows it

That's it, he's finished he may as well drop out. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

After November, you will wish he had. Christians can see through his lies.
Christians can see through the Republican Establishment Sellouts - it's called Spiritual Discernment.
Trump is dismantling the RE and it can't come soon enough to suit me! I think he's great!

you like him because he has an ANARCHIST approach to his own damned
party?--------

Christians can see through the Republican Establishment Sellouts - it's called Spiritual Discernment.
Trump is dismantling the RE and it can't come soon enough to suit me! I think he's great!

party?--------

Rosie, the Establishment Republicans are no longer a party. You cannot have a party without people.
Best thing for them to do? Shut out the lights, lock the doors and go home.

I like Trump for many reasons.
He's a smart business man, he's a tough negotiator and he is the only candidate who said he would ban all Muslim immigration. We can talk about the temporary thing once he is office.

It's all over. Trump's done for. Jim has spoken. It has gone out of his mouth, again and again and again and again.

party?--------

Rosie, the Establishment Republicans are no longer a party. You cannot have a party without people.
Best thing for them to do? Shut out the lights, lock the doors and go home.

I like Trump for many reasons.
He's a smart business man, he's a tough negotiator and he is the only candidate who said he would ban all Muslim immigration. We can talk about the temporary thing once he is office.

Jeremiah------right now-----in the WHOLE WORLD----there is a horror looming---
a kind of world economic depression. I do not understand economics----but I do
know that SOMETHING happens to the system of trade and money, periodically, which ends up being------people starve. I actually believe that Trump DOES
understand economics and is the best guy to deal with the situation right now. ----
I believe that he is MOTIVATED to deal with such a problem whereas most world
leaders are far more focused on their own behinds. ---that would include Obama and Hillary. --------(if you suspect that I was influenced by John Steinbeck and his
"Grapes of Wrath"-----as a teen----you are right------economic depression is a killer)

It's all over. Trump's done for. Jim has spoken. It has gone out of his mouth, again and again and again and again.

the bible thing was "nothing with nothing"-------he did not destroy himself-----no one in the room knew it any better than did he

:banana:All the while he says the Bible is his favorite book. Just another lie to add to the long list of Trump lies.

But he will win the GOP nomination. The Dems are chuckling as they watch him dig a deeper and deeper hole for the GOP.

He got the number and chapter right...:lol: At least he doesn't have a fake commercial praying at his dinner table like Cruz does...

Sooooo fake....it is a private thing to do ..but people fall for it.

Matching Sweaters...haaaa

screen-shot-2015-04-05-at-12-16-34-am.png

Forum List

Back