Trump today: Election not rigged "if I win"

Liberal Media is all over Trump for being frank about "peaceful transfer of the power". Why everyone is silent about Clinton's response, just because there was no response at all? She did not answer that question at all. Instead she preferred to mumble about "how bad Trump was". I hope undecided Americans have eyes and ears to realize that.

True that draft dodger Donnie is insecure but so is his audience. Men who talk big appeal to the weak, the right wing in America is an uneducated bunch of wannabes looking for someone to help them and sooth their emptiness. Shame they can't act on their own. History is full of these guys.

"The result, of course, is the GOP as we see it today — a party where the lunatics have taken over the asylum, a party that’s now in open warfare with its Presidential candidate. Because for all that conservatives would like to argue that Donald Trump doesn’t represent them, the truth is that he does. He embodies every unpleasant aspect of conservatism; the only difference is that he does so openly and unabashedly. It’s no accident that the most prominent of these is his attitude to women, because he is the walking, talking, groping embodiment of an ideal that has never seen women with anything but contempt." Donald Trump is No Aberration; Oppression of Women is a Fundamental Fact of Conservatism

Trump today: Election not rigged "if I win"

Naturally, Trump didn't say that.

Are the liberals capable of even talking about Trump without lying about him?

He was being such a smart ass with that line. Too funny!

But in all seriousness Trump is not going to give up his right to challenge results where any impropriety may have taken place.
Oh right I'm sure if he miraculously won he would say "well maybe I won, let's do a recount at those fishy polling places!"

Don't be stupid. He's a sore, pathetic loser.

It was satire but not for liberal ears. Everything must be explained to them.
That's just stupid. Of course he meant every word of that.
Yeah Billy, why would he joke around about a national emergency like that?
So if Trump somehow miraculously won the election, would he say "hold on. Let's do a recount to make sure I actually won!"

Don't be stupid.
It is hard for lefties to accept the truth, even when it is exposed to them. It has to be some kind of mental disorder.

So if Trump somehow miraculously won the election, would he say "hold on. Let's do a recount to make sure I actually won!"

Don't be stupid.
It is hard for lefties to accept the truth, even when it is exposed to them. It has to be some kind of mental disorder.
Right and you on the other hand believe everything that Neanderthal says.

Don't be stupid.
Right and you on the other hand believe everything that Neanderthal says.
No...I believe what Podesta and others in Cankle's cackle of scumbags write in their emails....I also believe Bob Creamer....I also know the long history of lies and corruption committed by Cankles.

I don't suppose you know who Podesta and Creamer are. Yes?

the only thing Donnie won't say is rigged is his hair, and that birds nest of his is so rigged a Chinese engineer can't figure it out.

We can all agree neither of these candidates have what it takes to run things. I can admit it. Some of you rejects will differ and are DUMB, I mean really dumb, and believe one or the other cares about working folk.

Forum List

Back