Trump to win in Iowa

The uneducated ones sure do.
are you talking about farmers construction, workers ect ... the backbone of America is who the left is losing .. face it lefty Trump is going to be very very hard to beat in nov ! and remember in the caucus setting many many dems voted ! and Trump must have gotten a lot of their votes .

American values? Supporting Putin’s brilliant excuses for invading Ukraine? Telling “Big Lies” about the 2020 election results and trying to disrupt the peaceful transfer of power? Praising the “good genes” of his followers?

What sort of diversity do you hate? Black, white, Latin, other ethnic diversity? Democrat, Republican, Independent diversity? Religious and non-religious diversity? Pro- and anti-abortion diversity? Liberal and Conservative diversity? Working-class and capitalist diversity?

Is there even one of the above you would get rid of to re-establish “real American” values?

What we hate are progressive vermin, like you, who lie about everything Trump has said.

Now piss off and run back to your DNCCP masters.

Not sour grapes you moron. I'm a fiscal conservative. I can't stand RINO's. I'm what RINO's run their campaigns on. Fiscal conservatism. Cutting spending, the debt, the deficit. Living within their means. Reducing the size and scope of government.

Trump did none of that. And won't do in his 2nd term either. His motto is to just print more money.

But y'all got so caught up in defending Trump, you completely overlooked why TF we want Republicans over democrats. It's our only actual defense against the left. But when republicans like Trump get into office, there IS NO defense against the left, because they're either going right along with them, or caving to them.

Trump did both.

FFS, it's as plain as the nose on your face, and you still don't see it.

No, you're a bullshit liar.

Vivek needs more political seasoning. The jump from political neophyte to president of the United States is just too big a leap, especially someone with zero prior name recognition.

I think it could be a good thing. But I do see your point. DeSantis has the knowledge, the winning streak and knows how those clowns in DC play their game.

Trump knows how DC works. But he doesn't know how to beat them. I guess he still thinks he can just start barking orders and force them to follow them.

I think it could be a good thing. But I do see your point. DeSantis has the knowledge, the winning streak and knows how those clowns in DC play their game.

Trump knows how DC works. But he doesn't know how to beat them. I guess he still thinks he can just start barking orders and force them to follow them.
Trump can have an AG who is not a pussy like the recusal fool

Forum List

Back