Trump to win in Iowa

BS. Trump wins because he's a great salesman. That's it. If this primary was all about records, Republicans would've thrown Trump under the bus, backed up and pulled forward 100 times.

He didn't make good on most of his promises. And none of his important promises.
He's a farce. Nothing about Trump is republican. Except what he says.

That MF didn't even try to reduce the debt. The things he actually tried to do (important things), he sucked at and failed.

He's going to win the election. There's no doubt about that. But what we're going to get is a Mike Johnson/ Kevin McCarthy for president. Whoopti fucking doo.

8th bad president in a row.
Them grapes must be sour.

Them grapes must be sour.

Not sour grapes you moron. I'm a fiscal conservative. I can't stand RINO's. I'm what RINO's run their campaigns on. Fiscal conservatism. Cutting spending, the debt, the deficit. Living within their means. Reducing the size and scope of government.

Trump did none of that. And won't do in his 2nd term either. His motto is to just print more money.

But y'all got so caught up in defending Trump, you completely overlooked why TF we want Republicans over democrats. It's our only actual defense against the left. But when republicans like Trump get into office, there IS NO defense against the left, because they're either going right along with them, or caving to them.

Trump did both.

FFS, it's as plain as the nose on your face, and you still don't see it.

None of them won by 55%

Look at this great reporting by Hilary Swift. It seems for many in Iowa, it's a non-event

Reporting from Iowa

At Carl’s Place, a bar in the Sherman Hill neighborhood of Des Moines, no TVs were tuned to caucus coverage; instead the Emmys, an N.F.L. playoff game and a University of Iowa wrestling meet were on. Zacchary and Lauren Foust, both Democrats, came to the bar for bingo. They don’t personally know anyone who caucused and weren’t following the results too closely. “Things are so politically divided that if you know someone was on the other side, they wouldn’t even talk about it,” she said. “They won’t change my mind and I won’t change their mind.”

Look at this great reporting by Hilary Swift. It seems for many in Iowa, it's a non-event

Reporting from Iowa

At Carl’s Place, a bar in the Sherman Hill neighborhood of Des Moines, no TVs were tuned to caucus coverage; instead the Emmys, an N.F.L. playoff game and a University of Iowa wrestling meet were on. Zacchary and Lauren Foust, both Democrats, came to the bar for bingo. They don’t personally know anyone who caucused and weren’t following the results too closely. “Things are so politically divided that if you know someone was on the other side, they wouldn’t even talk about it,” she said. “They won’t change my mind and I won’t change their mind.”
So? You want me to accept a story by the NY Times of few drunks in a Des Moines bar as representative of Iowa voters. That's funny.

:woohoo:

Screenshot_20240115-215100-506.png

Who was crying when inflation was at 8%? We all were. Where the Trumpbots gets confused, is where all that inflation came from in Biden's first year. It wasn't Biden. With HUGE spending presidents like Trump (and now Biden), inflation doesn't show up for about 12 to 18 months after a couple of those $2 trillion omnibus bill are signed into law.

After the next election, Biden's spending is going to kick us all in the ass, and rightfully so, you'll blame Biden for it. But don't forget that Trump is as guilty as Biden is.

So I really don't know what TF you're celebrating. This is exactly like Kevin McCarthy winning the Iowa caucus. It's exactly what we'd get if he won the presidency.

Trump = McCarthy, Johnson, McConnell, Ronna and McConnell. He's like all of those wrapped up into one.

Keep you tissue box close, kid.
Trump is about to speak.
:auiqs.jpg: Jeff Kaufmann, the Iowa Republican Party chairman, says in a statement that “early results indicate” Iowa is on track for about 100,000 caucusgoers tonight. That is far short of the turnout of 2016. :auiqs.jpg:

too funny

He's promising bullshit. It's great. He's delusional.

Who was crying when inflation was at 8%? We all were. Where the Trumpbots gets confused, is where all that inflation came from in Biden's first year. It wasn't Biden. With HUGE spending presidents like Trump (and now Biden), inflation doesn't show up for about 12 to 18 months after a couple of those $2 trillion omnibus bill are signed into law.

After the next election, Biden's spending is going to kick us all in the ass, and rightfully so, you'll blame Biden for it. But don't forget that Trump is as guilty as Biden is.

So I really don't know what TF you're celebrating. This is exactly like Kevin McCarthy winning the Iowa caucus. It's exactly what we'd get if he won the presidency.

Trump = McCarthy, Johnson, McConnell, Ronna and McConnell. He's like all of those wrapped up into one.
If you're gonna keep bellyachin' I'm gonna hafta put you on ignore.

:auiqs.jpg: Jeff Kaufmann, the Iowa Republican Party chairman, says in a statement that “early results indicate” Iowa is on track for about 100,000 caucusgoers tonight. That is far short of the turnout of 2016. :auiqs.jpg:

too funny

He's promising bullshit. It's great. He's delusional.
Have some more copium, kid, you’re starting to hyperventilate.

Forum List

Back