Trump to speak on border “crisis” tomorrow at 3 .

In other words everybody suffers until he gets the money for his wall.

No one person in governance should have that power

~S~

Its the dems fault for not negotiating. This should have been resolved by the adults in the parties before becoming a shutdown.
Trump "I need more money for border security or I can't sign the Bill"
Nancy, "Fine, I want (add wish list items) "
Trump "Fine" lets write it up
Disaster averted...

That’s not what happened . There was a bill all set to go out n December and trump bailed on it cause Ann Coulter didn’t like it .

Maybe trump should watch school house rock to figure out how gov works .

Hope you're right. We need to end this shutdown.

And then the courts will tell him he can't build a wall, because the House will sue.

Trump can't just "declare an emergency" to circumvent the Constitution. There has to BE a national emergency.

As the Chief Executive Officer of this country, he has every right within the U.S Constitution to declare a national emergency.

This has already been gone over.

Legal analysts: Trump has the right to declare an emergency and build the wall

3 pm? Bad time. People have allot more important things to do like take care of their families.

Yep, and look another sex offender apprehended for rape

·
Jan 17

Today #CBPElCentro agents arrested a 32 y.o. Mexican national suspected of illegally entering the U.S. Agents discovered he is wanted by law enforcement in Utah on 1st Degree Rape of a Minor. #BorderSecurity is #NationalSecurity #SouthernBorder threats are real.

And then the courts will tell him he can't build a wall, because the House will sue.

Trump can't just "declare an emergency" to circumvent the Constitution. There has to BE a national emergency.

As the Chief Executive Officer of this country, he has every right within the U.S Constitution to declare a national emergency.

This has already been gone over.

Build it. It's a National Security Emergency and it jeopardizes the United States and other Western nations, as if America fails believe e, we are all fooked.

I wish the Democrats could be like Kennedy, or hell, even with all the warts, be more like Bill Clinton. I miss the old Democrats that were further right than our most Conservative Canadian governments. They believed in individual liberty, Due Process, Rule of Law and trying to win for America, this included sovereignty at your southern border (but which nobody acted on).

I miss the old Republicans; like before they were OWNED like a bitch, by Putin.

·
Jan 16

In the past 24 hrs. #ElCentro Sector #BorderPatrol agents have arrested people from the following countries trying to enter the U.S. illegally: Afghanistan Guatemala Honduras India Mexico
Maybe he’ll mention this

·
Jan 16

In the past 24 hrs. #ElCentro Sector #BorderPatrol agents have arrested people from the following countries trying to enter the U.S. illegally: Afghanistan Guatemala Honduras India Mexico
Maybe he’ll mention this

This should surprise nobody. I thought it was only a possibility, I guess I was naive to think it wasn't happening already.

Would anyone be surprised if 4 years from a serious terror attack from ISIS or someone occurs and it turns out they walked across your southern border and worked some jobs under the table, blending in and building a Legend until the time is right?

It's not fear mongering, but simply a possibility when you don't defend your nation and citizens from a clear crisis at your southern border.

Last edited:

A case can be made that it is in the interest of national security, just because you don’t believe it to be so doesn’t matter.

Particularly because she lives in Canada.

A case can be made that it is in the interest of national security, just because you don’t believe it to be so doesn’t matter.

Particularly because she lives in Canada.

That’s why I don’t give a rip about her and her silly little opinionated bs.

As much as I would like the results I hope not.

Our lazy ass legislative branch has given the executive branch way too much power. Congress needs to do its fucking job.
While this may not be a big deal in the big scheme it will only be a matter of time before some other president takes it a step too far on some other issue that has REAL IMPLICATIONS for everyday Americans.

Our lazy ass legislative branch has given the executive branch way too much power. Congress needs to do its fucking job.
While this may not be a big deal in the big scheme it will only be a matter of time before some other president takes it a step too far on some other issue that has REAL IMPLICATIONS for everyday Americans.

Word .

Started around the early 90s as far as I can tell. It’s disgraceful all the war powers they have given the White House .

since trump has the men on his side he can now declare a broken govt and make wisdom tests for voters to stop the unwise from electing crooks

Shutting the government as his only options shows how the 1974 Impoundment Act NEUTERED the office of the Presidency

Shutting the government as his only options shows how the 1974 Impoundment Act NEUTERED the office of the Presidency
The potus neutered?

Gtfo Frank

I love your posting style and the way you taunt the left but that is a stupid statement.

Forum List

Back