Trump to declare national emergency

The sad and funny part. When Trump has his rally in El Paso Texas he claimed crime drops after fence was erected. A republican mayor blasted Trump lies. This POTUS is unbelievable. He stand there and lies to his supporters and cheering. Sometimes I look at these people. Where are they coming from? Americans can not be these stupid.

Then he also lied about the attendees of his rally. Unbelievable.

El Paso mayor says Trump is 'wrong' to connect city's crime drop and border barrier

Washington (CNN) El Paso, Texas, Mayor Dee Margo said hours before President Donald Trump is due to visit his city that Trump was wrong to claim a border barrier was responsible for El Paso's drop in crime.

Trump made the claim last week in his State of the Union Address when he said El Paso "used to have extremely high rates of violent crime -- one of the highest in the country, and considered one of our nation's most dangerous cities."

"Now, with a powerful barrier in place, El Paso is one of our safest cities," Trump said.
People wonder why Trump lies so much by misstating known facts, often from the government that he heads.

First, he doesn't believe facts are as important as getting his point across so he creates his own facts to fit his message. Second, false statement guarantee a media response. This keeps the Trump name in the headlines everyday and every hour. He's said, he doesn't care what the media says about him as long as they keep saying something. He started this long before he ran for president.

Since he distrusts just about anything that people accept as facts, why should he bother with facts? His believe in conspiracy theories is common knowledge such as climate change, Obama's birth certificate, practically all facts and research about illegal immigration, the death toll in Puerto Rico, Ted Cruz's father was involved in the JFK assassination, 3 to 5 million illegal votes cast in 2016, No clear evidence Russia interfered in the election, Vince Foster committed suicide, Vaccines may cause Autism, Muslims were celebrating on New Jersey roofs after 9/11, Antonin Scalia may have been murder, his voice on the Access Hollywood tape may not be his voice, etc.

Most people accept that if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it's probably is a duck. But to Trump, it just might be a chicken in a duck suit.

Totally agree.

I have a very large pools of friends from different categories. Some we became enemies just because of stupidity.

This dude followers I swear to god. They listen to his lies without even checking.

Like this Lock Her Up...... I blasted lots of these ignorant followers.
Why made you say Lock Her Up? What did Hillary do? Give me one example.

Answer...... ah ah oh ah oh.

So I asked..... Do you know how many times this jerk got sued or currently involved in a lawsuit? At least 3,000 as we stand today. He just paid $25 millions for his fake Trump university.

Hillary published her tax returns.
Trump hide his tax returns.

So who is the real corrupt?

My observation is lots of these people are listening to Hannity......... So when they comes in here. They hear different views.
To me, Trump will always be a fascinating person, not admirable but fascinating. He is very unique. He does not trust people and thus not institutions which is exactly how most his supporters feel. Unlike most presidents he has no world view, no long range plans. His meetings with his intel people and the joint chiefs are all about futures that don't concern him. He is not concerned about what happens in the Middle without the US involvement, the future of the UN or NATO or the country. He is 100% transaction orientated which means get the tax cut passed, win a verbal battle against a political enemy, get money for the wall, get the daily tweets written, etc..
I'm glad you shared that, Mr. Flopper. The one thing I find consistent and like the best in President Trump is his quest for world peace. Who would ever have thought that bad things could be turned around in the Orient? And Trump seems willing to work deals to diffuse issues south of the border (excluding the barrier). I just pray that the World Peace thing kicks in like a contagion and we come into that thousand year peace prophecy of almost every known civilization has characterized in years past. Wouldn't it be loverly!

I am trying to believe that but......

What world peace? When his own generals don’t agree with him. He doesn’t even consult with the generals that are on the battle front.
If not for SOD Mathis maybe we are at war right now with NK.
Pulling troops from Syria was totally rejected by his own party. Then operates like mob boss. Then lie like hell. On top of being a totally hypocrite and bully.
Sorry there is nothing there for me to like this guy. Actually I’m quite disgusted.

Well, what do you expect? Someone to wave a magic wand with magic dust and make everything bad go away all at once? I don't think so.

Look at what has happened so far: North Koreans are starving. Their past leaders have spent megabucks on nukes and make threats at giants who could come down on them with a monsoon of destruction. President Trump was able to make a little progress at first, dealt with some bad stuff in a friendly way, and played the card that should have been played from the beginning but wasn't--the promise of good things without having to drain the nation of all its pride. I don't know how he did it, but the facts point to a certain truce so long as President Trump remains strong. We can't see the future about what's going to happen, but I do know that when you follow protocols of diplomacy, peace can blossom. That seems to have happened in NK, and Trump will send the right people to ensure that NK and SK become friends again, which will please both sides and stop the blood-letting. And his generals know how to take orders in order to accomplish the oversight that requires concessions that can start the peace process of brothers, and no, some of them may not like it, but their training teaches them obedience, and they will do what they have to do to satisfy the chain of command so their wives can dance in the White House ballroom someday.

President Trump is a deal-maker. He has smart people around him, and though the media has people thinking he is an abject dunce, the opposite is quite true: the man has a 160 iq., and all the tea in China can't change that, but the press strains at a gnat to swallow a camel to prove otherwise, and their true believer comrades swallow it to try to gain power.

Right now, President Trump is not the problem as the press and the DNC leadership would like to convince us all that he is. The problem lies within each of us--are we willing to take world peace to the next level so that every person in the world has enough bread, has enough love for children in their future of peace, and has enough courage to talk things over in the board room of diplomacy rather than go at each others' necks? From looking around here, I'm not seeing a lot, but I'm seeing a start of us STFU and listening to the other people in the forum than their gang. Peace starts in the individual heart. National caring starts with everyone having a voice, whether great or small. The world watches that, whether we like it or not. The world bullies would smash our intense efforts of national caring for each other by demolishing our freedoms one bit at a time so they can take over and use our technology to commit genocide not world peace, and they'd start out by finding out where Congressmen play ball and shooting a Congressman. That has already happened, except thanks to the miracle of our own physicians, his life was given back to him from the gravest of grave conditions. Do we want that to be our bellwether? God forbid. We need to convince our press that we will not accept punitive and divisive speak as the national pastime or they won't have a cushy job. Our politicians can't seem to overcome the temptation of good press being their friends, but also their Achilles' heel.

Using them to destroy a peacemaker who just a few short years ago was a Democrat. I don't personally care, because he's making world peace noises, and it speaks to my heart. But national politics have polarized us so we are engaging in behaviors no one would desire in their own land. And love or hate President Trump, he's going after world peace, and no, some people who profit from orchestrating wars are going to have to put that urge on hold. Some who think they can kill their own people may get spanked. President Trump has shown a toughness that though he has been the victim of chatroom head-bashing, he has a compelling overview of using what power he has to keep other countries from hurting this nation, he can only be successful at this quest if all of us show the rest of the world that we are a people who can overcome our failure of diplomacy with each other.

Are our leaders up to Trump's trying to bring about a world without war? It's really up to us. The song, "Let there be peace on earth" has a very beautiful second and true line" it says "And let it begin with me."

Are we up to peace with each other and peace in the world? I'd link the song, but right now, my computer is acting up. It's there, my computer just isn't taking me to youtube, and I have a day of charity quilts to work on. I"ll try to be back tomorrow, God willing.

President Trump is a deal-maker. He has smart people around him, and though the media has people thinking he is an abject dunce, the opposite is quite true: the man has a 160 iq., and all the tea in China can't change that, but the press strains at a gnat to swallow a camel to prove otherwise, and their true believer comrades swallow it to try to gain power.

If he is a deal maker why can't he get any of his promises through by dealmaking? Border wall with a Republican controlled Congress for 2 years and now a bipartisan one, he has to be the first to override congress with a national emergency?

Trump said the sign of Obama unable to make a deal is how many executive orders he signed. Then Trump with his own party controlling both houses of Congress signed more than Obama (or any other president in the last 50 years) had so far. By his own measures he can't make a deal.

His deal for Mexico to pay for the wall?
His deal to end Obamacare?
Term limits for congress. How's his deal going there?
Reducing the federal workforce through attrition?
The lobbyist ban he promised a deal on?

What was it? 10 different acts he promised he would get through Congress in his "Contract with the American Voter" in his first 100 days, and we have 1 of them after over 2 years?

And the smart people around him keep getting arrested for crimes against the USA.

And IQ thing came from a 2006 report of presidential IQ's based on a Cal Dean of Pychology paper. People decided to write in Trump and say Obama was excluded because he was too dumb (the real reason was he wasn't a President when the paper was released). Then of course the russian twitter accounts took off with it. All the twitter accounts in Russia still can't make your claim of that IQ valid.

The belief behind it was that since the current freshman class SAT requirement at Wharton is a 1500, that score relates to an IQ of 145-149. Then in order to move him up over JFK on that list, they just gave him another free 10 or so points because if you are lying, might as well keep lying. Of course Trump was a transfer student, which doesn't have an SAT requirement.

Maybe he's not a moron and can see that most illegal immigrants and drugs come through ports of entry and not anywhere he is wanting his wall (which the "smart people he surrounds himself in the DEA and DHS have stated). And he knows that his low IQ voters won't care and just want a wall.

Maybe he's not a moron and can tell the difference between weather and climate, like the "smart people" that surround him at NOAA and NASA have made clear and is just using that to intentionally lie to his low IQ voters?

So my question to you is why do you like repeating these debunked lies? Is lying more important to you than truth when you like what you hear?

If he is a deal maker why can't he get any of his promises through by dealmaking? Border wall with a Republican controlled Congress for 2 years and now a bipartisan one, he has to be the first to override congress with a national emergency?

Trump said the sign of Obama unable to make a deal is how many executive orders he signed. Then Trump with his own party controlling both houses of Congress signed more than Obama (or any other president in the last 50 years) had so far. By his own measures he can't make a deal.

What was it? 10 different acts he promised he would get through Congress in his "Contract with the American Voter" in his first 100 days, and we have 1 of them after over 2 years?

And the smart people around him keep getting arrested for crimes against the USA.

And IQ thing came from a 2006 report of presidential IQ's based on a Cal Dean of Pychology paper. People decided to write in Trump and say Obama was excluded because he was too dumb (the real reason was he wasn't a President when the paper was released). Then of course the russian twitter accounts took off with it. All the twitter accounts in Russia still can't make your claim of that IQ valid.

The belief behind it was that since the current freshman class SAT requirement at Wharton is a 1500, that score relates to an IQ of 145-149. Then in order to move him up over JFK on that list, they just gave him another free 10 or so points because if you are lying, might as well keep lying. Of course Trump was a transfer student, which doesn't have an SAT requirement.

Maybe he's not a moron and can see that most illegal immigrants and drugs come through ports of entry and not anywhere he is wanting his wall (which the "smart people he surrounds himself in the DEA and DHS have stated). And he knows that his low IQ voters won't care and just want a wall.

Maybe he's not a moron and can tell the difference between weather and climate, like the "smart people" that surround him at NOAA and NASA have made clear and is just using that to intentionally lie to his low IQ voters?

So my question to you is why do you like repeating these debunked lies? Is lying more important to you than truth when you like what you hear?
/——/ Your buttsore is strong today. But relax, you only have to suffer Trump for another 6 years.

/——/ Your buttsore is strong today. But relax, you only have to suffer Trump for another 6 years.

So no fact based rebuttal, just your opinion of his sentencing? I think he'll get pardoned and not even spend 6 years in prison. But brave choice kiddo.

So no fact based rebuttal, just your opinion of his sentencing? I think he'll get pardoned and not even spend 6 years in prison. But brave choice kiddo.
/—-/ Rebuttal to your Cliff Notes of War and Peace? I just scanned your gibberish. If you can’t say it in 25 words don’t say it.

/—-/ Rebuttal to your Cliff Notes of War and Peace? I just scanned your gibberish. If you can’t say it in 25 words don’t say it.

So no facts on your end, just admitting your lie got fact checked and deciding your response is that the English language is too much for you to bother with. Got it. Makes sense. Thank you.

So no facts on your end, just admitting your lie got fact checked and deciding your response is that the English language is too much for you to bother with. Got it. Makes sense. Thank you.
/——/ What lie?

/——/ What lie?

The one I responded to which isn't based in any fact, but has been debunked with facts instead.

I guess that's my issue that worries me. Rather than people educating themselves with facts, just ignore them because it's too long to read, and instead a russian troll can post a 160 character tweet and people will buy that instead like you show there.

/——/ What lie?

The one I responded to which isn't based in any fact, but has been debunked with facts instead.

I guess that's my issue that worries me. Rather than people educating themselves with facts, just ignore them because it's too long to read, and instead a russian troll can post a 160 character tweet and people will buy that instead like you show there.
/—-/ Since you value long winded posts, read the link below in its entirety as a response to your claim Trump isn’t a deal maker and can’t get his promises though. (strange way for you to express yourself ) now I expect you to refute any claims in the link with at least two unbiased sources with a minimum 350 words in each response, Chop Chop Promises Kept | President Donald J. Trump's Accomplishments

Trump won MFers, though it will continue to be a battle, because Democrats are more concerned with posturing than getting shit done. Downside is it may make light of future emergencies, though be sure illegal immigration is a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE problem. Costs society about 70 billion a year, dumbs us down, reduces the standard of living, over-population and sells out the country. Dems and progs are SO BAD
But the undocumented are good enough to work at Trumps hotels and golf clubs.
28et493ehnh21.jpg
Dear Mr or Ms dudmuck, Comedians who fail their leftist thespian masters do not, I repeat do not ever get jobs. And bashing conservatives insures them a well-paid future to keep America's eyes off the ball. The only way that could change would be if good character were promoted as strongly as the Spartans for nearly 500 years. Why put your faith in ambitious people who act only when they are accepted by their important others? There are some who make it through the muckraking, but with the exception of Ronald Reagan. it's not easy to overcome Hollyweird's propensity to toss probity under the bus and enjoy human behaviors that make group sex look like peace on earth, when actually, it can bring down all that the founders bestowed upon posterity out of love for their common states being beaten into poverty by a so-what monarch..

/——/ What lie?

/—-/ Since you value long winded posts, read the link below in its entirety as a response to your claim Trump isn’t a deal maker and can’t get his promises though. (strange way for you to express yourself ) now I expect you to refute any claims in the link with at least two unbiased sources with a minimum 350 words in each response, Chop Chop Promises Kept | President Donald J. Trump's Accomplishments

And that's a fine article. Why doesn't it include his "Contract with the American Voter" where he laid out his promises he committed to if he were to be elected?

It seems that would be a rather key item to include doesn't it?

I mean if I promise that when I get my promotion I will work 80 hours a week, then when I get it only work 40 hours a week, but make a new promise I won't take long lunches which I follow through on, did I keep my original promise? Of course not. I moved the goalposts once I got what I wanted.

https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/_landings/contract/O-TRU-102316-Contractv02.pdf

Promises Kept | President Donald J. Trump's Accomplishments

So there's your two unbiased sources. Before and after. His pledge of what he would have done 100 days in. And here we are over 2 years later and he's still not completing them, or on many of them even trying. Seriously, when was the last time Trump kept his promise to end term limits in the senate or said anything to work a deal on that?

When was the last time Trump pushed to stop the sending of American money to mexico through workers sending their paychecks back in order to force Mexico for a one time payment for the wall.

HERE'S HIS PLAN

https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf

Promise kept? Did he follow through with even one part of that plan, or even attempt it?

He can't even use that contract anymore and has to rewrite his promises since so many of those weren't kept.

Last edited:
Trump won MFers, though it will continue to be a battle, because Democrats are more concerned with posturing than getting shit done. Downside is it may make light of future emergencies, though be sure illegal immigration is a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE problem. Costs society about 70 billion a year, dumbs us down, reduces the standard of living, over-population and sells out the country. Dems and progs are SO BAD
But the undocumented are good enough to work at Trumps hotels and golf clubs.
28et493ehnh21.jpg
Dear Mr or Ms dudmuck, Comedians who fail their leftist thespian masters do not, I repeat do not ever get jobs. And bashing conservatives insures them a well-paid future to keep America's eyes off the ball. The only way that could change would be if good character were promoted as strongly as the Spartans for nearly 500 years. Why put your faith in ambitious people who act only when they are accepted by their important others? There are some who make it through the muckraking, but with the exception of Ronald Reagan. it's not easy to overcome Hollyweird's propensity to toss probity under the bus and enjoy human behaviors that make group sex look like peace on earth, when actually, it can bring down all that the founders bestowed upon posterity out of love for their common states being beaten into poverty by a so-what monarch..
Are you posting in the correct thread?
6WkiN6s.jpg

Stupid. The cartels know that if it's not humans, it will be drugs. Please tell us all about this choice, Port-of-Entry Breath.

The sad and funny part. When Trump has his rally in El Paso Texas he claimed crime drops after fence was erected. A republican mayor blasted Trump lies. This POTUS is unbelievable. He stand there and lies to his supporters and cheering. Sometimes I look at these people. Where are they coming from? Americans can not be these stupid.

Then he also lied about the attendees of his rally. Unbelievable.

El Paso mayor says Trump is 'wrong' to connect city's crime drop and border barrier

Washington (CNN) El Paso, Texas, Mayor Dee Margo said hours before President Donald Trump is due to visit his city that Trump was wrong to claim a border barrier was responsible for El Paso's drop in crime.

Trump made the claim last week in his State of the Union Address when he said El Paso "used to have extremely high rates of violent crime -- one of the highest in the country, and considered one of our nation's most dangerous cities."

"Now, with a powerful barrier in place, El Paso is one of our safest cities," Trump said.
People wonder why Trump lies so much by misstating known facts, often from the government that he heads.

First, he doesn't believe facts are as important as getting his point across so he creates his own facts to fit his message. Second, false statement guarantee a media response. This keeps the Trump name in the headlines everyday and every hour. He's said, he doesn't care what the media says about him as long as they keep saying something. He started this long before he ran for president.

Since he distrusts just about anything that people accept as facts, why should he bother with facts? His believe in conspiracy theories is common knowledge such as climate change, Obama's birth certificate, practically all facts and research about illegal immigration, the death toll in Puerto Rico, Ted Cruz's father was involved in the JFK assassination, 3 to 5 million illegal votes cast in 2016, No clear evidence Russia interfered in the election, Vince Foster committed suicide, Vaccines may cause Autism, Muslims were celebrating on New Jersey roofs after 9/11, Antonin Scalia may have been murder, his voice on the Access Hollywood tape may not be his voice, etc.

Most people accept that if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it's probably is a duck. But to Trump, it just might be a chicken in a duck suit.

Totally agree.

I have a very large pools of friends from different categories. Some we became enemies just because of stupidity.

This dude followers I swear to god. They listen to his lies without even checking.

So I asked..... Do you know how many times this jerk got sued or currently involved in a lawsuit? At least 3,000 as we stand today. He just paid $25 millions for his fake Trump university.

My observation is lots of these people are listening to Hannity......... So when they comes in here. They hear different views.
/———-/ Careeer politicians create tax returns to pass public scrutiny so no one questions them. Trump is a life long businessman whose tax returns run 800 pages. To release them would only invite his enemies to comb through them and create false accusations about tax fraud. He would be on the defense 100% of the time. Don’t believe me? Look at NY investigating Trump’s old return questioning deductions already approved by the IRS. The goal is to force Trump to pay billions in back taxes with penalties and bankrupt his companies.
To my knowledge the IRS does not approve tax returns. They accept them but they don't approve them. Every president since Nixon has released his tax returns. Being a businessman should not be an exception.

For people in the private sector, their returns are often required to obtain loans and start businesses. Political candidates should make their financial stability and history transparent and available to the public for analysis and consideration as part of their other qualifications. Just because it may raises question as to qualifications for an office is no reason not to make them available. In fact, that is why they should be made available.
/——-/ Funny how you parse words. Now point to the law requiring candidates to release their returns. Remember when that scum bag Dingy Harry said Mitt never paid taxes then laughed about it working. Progs are evil.
As you know, there is no law. It's just a generally accepted part of disclosing to voters any possible conflicts of interest and activities that a voter would find objectionable. Trump of course is under no obligation to disclose his returns.

I am not the least bit surprised that he would withhold his returns being such a contrarian. What the returns might reveal is of minor importance compared to setting a precedent for other candidates to follow suit. It's the same problem as his declaration of an emergency to side step congress.

This is just another step toward a new America, a socialist authoritarian state.

Last edited:

Totally agree.

To me, Trump will always be a fascinating person, not admirable but fascinating. He is very unique. He does not trust people and thus not institutions which is exactly how most his supporters feel. Unlike most presidents he has no world view, no long range plans. His meetings with his intel people and the joint chiefs are all about futures that don't concern him. He is not concerned about what happens in the Middle without the US involvement, the future of the UN or NATO or the country. He is 100% transaction orientated which means get the tax cut passed, win a verbal battle against a political enemy, get money for the wall, get the daily tweets written, etc..
I'm glad you shared that, Mr. Flopper. The one thing I find consistent and like the best in President Trump is his quest for world peace. Who would ever have thought that bad things could be turned around in the Orient? And Trump seems willing to work deals to diffuse issues south of the border (excluding the barrier). I just pray that the World Peace thing kicks in like a contagion and we come into that thousand year peace prophecy of almost every known civilization has characterized in years past. Wouldn't it be loverly!

What world peace? When his own generals don’t agree with him. He doesn’t even consult with the generals that are on the battle front.
Pulling troops from Syria was totally rejected by his own party. Then operates like mob boss. Then lie like hell. On top of being a totally hypocrite and bully.
Sorry there is nothing there for me to like this guy. Actually I’m quite disgusted.

Well, what do you expect? Someone to wave a magic wand with magic dust and make everything bad go away all at once? I don't think so.

Look at what has happened so far: North Koreans are starving. Their past leaders have spent megabucks on nukes and make threats at giants who could come down on them with a monsoon of destruction. President Trump was able to make a little progress at first, dealt with some bad stuff in a friendly way, and played the card that should have been played from the beginning but wasn't--the promise of good things without having to drain the nation of all its pride. I don't know how he did it, but the facts point to a certain truce so long as President Trump remains strong. We can't see the future about what's going to happen, but I do know that when you follow protocols of diplomacy, peace can blossom. That seems to have happened in NK, and Trump will send the right people to ensure that NK and SK become friends again, which will please both sides and stop the blood-letting. And his generals know how to take orders in order to accomplish the oversight that requires concessions that can start the peace process of brothers, and no, some of them may not like it, but their training teaches them obedience, and they will do what they have to do to satisfy the chain of command so their wives can dance in the White House ballroom someday.

Right now, President Trump is not the problem as the press and the DNC leadership would like to convince us all that he is. The problem lies within each of us--are we willing to take world peace to the next level so that every person in the world has enough bread, has enough love for children in their future of peace, and has enough courage to talk things over in the board room of diplomacy rather than go at each others' necks? From looking around here, I'm not seeing a lot, but I'm seeing a start of us STFU and listening to the other people in the forum than their gang. Peace starts in the individual heart. National caring starts with everyone having a voice, whether great or small. The world watches that, whether we like it or not. The world bullies would smash our intense efforts of national caring for each other by demolishing our freedoms one bit at a time so they can take over and use our technology to commit genocide not world peace, and they'd start out by finding out where Congressmen play ball and shooting a Congressman. That has already happened, except thanks to the miracle of our own physicians, his life was given back to him from the gravest of grave conditions. Do we want that to be our bellwether? God forbid. We need to convince our press that we will not accept punitive and divisive speak as the national pastime or they won't have a cushy job. Our politicians can't seem to overcome the temptation of good press being their friends, but also their Achilles' heel.

Using them to destroy a peacemaker who just a few short years ago was a Democrat. I don't personally care, because he's making world peace noises, and it speaks to my heart. But national politics have polarized us so we are engaging in behaviors no one would desire in their own land. And love or hate President Trump, he's going after world peace, and no, some people who profit from orchestrating wars are going to have to put that urge on hold. Some who think they can kill their own people may get spanked. President Trump has shown a toughness that though he has been the victim of chatroom head-bashing, he has a compelling overview of using what power he has to keep other countries from hurting this nation, he can only be successful at this quest if all of us show the rest of the world that we are a people who can overcome our failure of diplomacy with each other.

Are our leaders up to Trump's trying to bring about a world without war? It's really up to us. The song, "Let there be peace on earth" has a very beautiful second and true line" it says "And let it begin with me."

Are we up to peace with each other and peace in the world? I'd link the song, but right now, my computer is acting up. It's there, my computer just isn't taking me to youtube, and I have a day of charity quilts to work on. I"ll try to be back tomorrow, God willing.

The great deal maker certainly dropped the ball when he tried to deal with congress on his wall. He just threw up his hands, walked out, and the country shutdown for a month because he couldn't get what he wanted. Then he had to declared an emergency and took what congress would not give him. This is the guy that said, he was greatest deal maker ever and would have democrats eating out his hands. Some deal maker!

Totally agree.

The great deal maker certainly dropped the ball when he tried to deal with congress on his wall. He just threw up his hands, walked out, and the country shutdown for a month because he couldn't get what he wanted. Then he had to declared an emergency and took what congress would not give him. This is the guy that said, he was greatest deal maker ever and would have democrats eating out his hands. Some deal maker!

/—-/ You can be a great deal maker when the other side bargins in good faith. democRATs went from no wall, to one dollar, to 1.3 billion. Trump did good considering the dregs he had to work with.

Totally agree.

th

Mr. Flopper. Really, now. Border State Schools are overcrowded and obligated to care for children who cannot communicate America's language. Incarcerating and rehabilitating career criminals who cross the border, and when added with all the other costs of educating, retraining, housing, feeding, is unfairly victimizing taxpayers.
All because a neighboring government that serially throws undesirable people away at our doorstep is on a collision course with reality, people with families are footing the bills for people we didn't burden in any way. While America worked hard to fund this anomaly, the Democrats took advantage of taxpayers by booking themselves into foreign countries' most luxurious hideaways to play while the American people work hard to pay the bills their taxes demand by increasing this pet rock project that swallows more money than an ocean vortex. The dangerous thing about vortexes is that you could drown if you even get close to one. This one is far larger than you realize. But here's what your airhead Congresscritters had the joy of snorkeling and seeing while our countrymen slaved to fund this little DNC pet rock project of having fun while taxpayers worked to pay for it: Wouldn't it be loverly if we could all go to Puerto Rico and rock on in the perpetual summer there while others minded the store. :rock:

upload_2019-2-20_14-47-41.png

th
th
th
th

th
th
upload_2019-2-20_15-1-10.jpeg

These pictures were loaded into a search engine preceded by the word, "Puerto Rican...(colorful fish)

/——/ What lie?

And that's a fine article. Why doesn't it include his "Contract with the American Voter" where he laid out his promises he committed to if he were to be elected?

It seems that would be a rather key item to include doesn't it?

I mean if I promise that when I get my promotion I will work 80 hours a week, then when I get it only work 40 hours a week, but make a new promise I won't take long lunches which I follow through on, did I keep my original promise? Of course not. I moved the goalposts once I got what I wanted.

https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/_landings/contract/O-TRU-102316-Contractv02.pdf

Promises Kept | President Donald J. Trump's Accomplishments

So there's your two unbiased sources. Before and after. His pledge of what he would have done 100 days in. And here we are over 2 years later and he's still not completing them, or on many of them even trying. Seriously, when was the last time Trump kept his promise to end term limits in the senate or said anything to work a deal on that?

When was the last time Trump pushed to stop the sending of American money to mexico through workers sending their paychecks back in order to force Mexico for a one time payment for the wall.

HERE'S HIS PLAN

https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf

Promise kept? Did he follow through with even one part of that plan, or even attempt it?

He can't even use that contract anymore and has to rewrite his promises since so many of those weren't kept.
/——/ So what?

/—-/ You can be a great deal maker when the other side bargins in good faith. democrats went from no wall, to one dollar, to 1.3 billion. The Moron Trump did good considering the dregs he had to work with.

Remind me how many feet of new wall Trump got a deal with the Republican run congress in 2 years? How bad would that have looked had he forced it then and been closing the government because his own party wouldn't vote for it? No wonder he waited two years.

And actually Democrats have ALWAYS been voting for border security. What they didn't vote for was any money wasted on a WALL.

Trump went from 25 billion for a wall (and this great deal he would make with Mexico to send a one time payment for it)

To 5.7 billion.

To accepting $0 for any wall structures that he promised would be getting built.

That's the deal you are proud of? That he got a Republican/bipartisan Congress to give him less of Obama's bollard style steel slat fencing than Obama put up?

Wow. Thanks for showing just how low you put the bar on his dealmaking. 25 billion from Mexico turns into $0 from anyone.

/—-/ You can be a great deal maker when the other side bargins in good faith. democrats went from no wall, to one dollar, to 1.3 billion. The Moron Trump did good considering the dregs he had to work with.

Remind me how many feet of new wall Trump got a deal with the Republican run congress in 2 years? How bad would that have looked had he forced it then and been closing the government because his own party wouldn't vote for it? No wonder he waited two years.

And actually Democrats have ALWAYS been voting for border security. What they didn't vote for was any money wasted on a WALL.

Trump went from 25 billion for a wall (and this great deal he would make with Mexico to send a one time payment for it)

To 5.7 billion.

To accepting $0 for any wall structures that he promised would be getting built.

That's the deal you are proud of? That he got a Republican/bipartisan Congress to give him less of Obama's bollard style steel slat fencing than Obama put up?

Wow. Thanks for showing just how low you put the bar on his dealmaking. 25 billion from Mexico turns into $0 from anyone.
/——/ yeah, the swamp screwed over the American people by reneging on their agreement. You must be proud.

Forum List

Back