Trump to declare national emergency

/—-/ No it’s not good. It’s a witch hunt. Trump was in compliance and his returns were approved by NYS and IRS.

The left will continue to lie and claim Trump cheated on his taxes. He was audited every year. An army of CPA's and the IRS completed his tax returns. This doesn't matter to the left, they lie anyway.

Hey Cupcake, I moved off that long ago. If that was the worst of our fears from Trump, He would be at least an average President. But his nightmares run much deeper and more continuous than just some tax cheating years ago.

I wasn't talking to you idiot. Take your Trump rage elsewhere.

Hey, cupcake, it's an open forum. You post and anyone and everyone can post. If you want to change that you need to start your own message base just for strumpets.

/—-/ No it’s not good. It’s a witch hunt. Trump was in compliance and his returns were approved by NYS and IRS.

The left will continue to lie and claim Trump cheated on his taxes. He was audited every year. An army of CPA's and the IRS completed his tax returns. This doesn't matter to the left, they lie anyway.

Hey Cupcake, I moved off that long ago. If that was the worst of our fears from Trump, He would be at least an average President. But his nightmares run much deeper and more continuous than just some tax cheating years ago.

Hey, cupcake, it's an open forum. You post and anyone and everyone can post. If you want to change that you need to start your own message base just for strumpets.

You poor misguided lib snowflake. Welcome to the Ignore lounge, there now its like you don't exist. :auiqs.jpg:

You poor misguided lib snowflake. Welcome to the Ignore lounge, there now its like you don't exist. :auiqs.jpg:

If I have done anything to disturb you, let me say......Good! Mission Acomplished.

People wonder why Trump lies so much by misstating known facts, often from the government that he heads.

First, he doesn't believe facts are as important as getting his point across so he creates his own facts to fit his message. Second, false statement guarantee a media response. This keeps the Trump name in the headlines everyday and every hour. He's said, he doesn't care what the media says about him as long as they keep saying something. He started this long before he ran for president.

Since he distrusts just about anything that people accept as facts, why should he bother with facts? His believe in conspiracy theories is common knowledge such as climate change, Obama's birth certificate, practically all facts and research about illegal immigration, the death toll in Puerto Rico, Ted Cruz's father was involved in the JFK assassination, 3 to 5 million illegal votes cast in 2016, No clear evidence Russia interfered in the election, Vince Foster committed suicide, Vaccines may cause Autism, Muslims were celebrating on New Jersey roofs after 9/11, Antonin Scalia may have been murder, his voice on the Access Hollywood tape may not be his voice, etc.

Most people accept that if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it's probably is a duck. But to Trump, it just might be a chicken in a duck suit.

Totally agree.

I have a very large pools of friends from different categories. Some we became enemies just because of stupidity.

This dude followers I swear to god. They listen to his lies without even checking.

Like this Lock Her Up...... I blasted lots of these ignorant followers.
Why made you say Lock Her Up? What did Hillary do? Give me one example.

Answer...... ah ah oh ah oh.

So I asked..... Do you know how many times this jerk got sued or currently involved in a lawsuit? At least 3,000 as we stand today. He just paid $25 millions for his fake Trump university.

Hillary published her tax returns.
Trump hide his tax returns.

So who is the real corrupt?

My observation is lots of these people are listening to Hannity......... So when they comes in here. They hear different views.
/———-/ Careeer politicians create tax returns to pass public scrutiny so no one questions them. Trump is a life long businessman whose tax returns run 800 pages. To release them would only invite his enemies to comb through them and create false accusations about tax fraud. He would be on the defense 100% of the time. Don’t believe me? Look at NY investigating Trump’s old return questioning deductions already approved by the IRS. The goal is to force Trump to pay billions in back taxes with penalties and bankrupt his companies.

If the goal is to force Trump to pay billions in back taxes that's a good thing, right? If I cheat the system and get caught I pay back taxes and penalties and fines. New York and Maryland are waiting for the next day it's become Mr "Ex" President on charges that no president will be able to pardon. Guess we should do away with the Congress and Supreme Court as they are unnecessary and install him as king to prevent him from spending the rest of his life in Club Med. Wait a minute, isn't he already doing all the things he would do in Club Med?

I don't think it's about his Tax Returns for the State. It sounds more like it's about his Business Practices.
/——-/ Once again you are wrong. Don’t you ever get tired of being wrong? https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/a...onth=10&date=03&id=884561&oref=duckduckgo.com

Totally agree.

I have a very large pools of friends from different categories. Some we became enemies just because of stupidity.

This dude followers I swear to god. They listen to his lies without even checking.

So I asked..... Do you know how many times this jerk got sued or currently involved in a lawsuit? At least 3,000 as we stand today. He just paid $25 millions for his fake Trump university.

My observation is lots of these people are listening to Hannity......... So when they comes in here. They hear different views.
/———-/ Careeer politicians create tax returns to pass public scrutiny so no one questions them. Trump is a life long businessman whose tax returns run 800 pages. To release them would only invite his enemies to comb through them and create false accusations about tax fraud. He would be on the defense 100% of the time. Don’t believe me? Look at NY investigating Trump’s old return questioning deductions already approved by the IRS. The goal is to force Trump to pay billions in back taxes with penalties and bankrupt his companies.

If the goal is to force Trump to pay billions in back taxes that's a good thing, right? If I cheat the system and get caught I pay back taxes and penalties and fines. New York and Maryland are waiting for the next day it's become Mr "Ex" President on charges that no president will be able to pardon. Guess we should do away with the Congress and Supreme Court as they are unnecessary and install him as king to prevent him from spending the rest of his life in Club Med. Wait a minute, isn't he already doing all the things he would do in Club Med?

I don't think it's about his Tax Returns for the State. It sounds more like it's about his Business Practices.
/——-/ Once again you are wrong. Don’t you ever get tired of being wrong? https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/a...onth=10&date=03&id=884561&oref=duckduckgo.com

What part of Tax Returns are you having trouble with. Is it the Tax or the returns? They are not looking at his Tax Returns. They are looking at his Parents Inheritance which he may have help to defraud hundreds of millions in taxes. It's not about Tax returns. It's about Tax Fraud.

And, no, I never get tied of being wrong. Hey, it happens, just not this time either. Don't it just chap yer drawers.

If I have done anything to disturb you, let me say......Good! Mission Acomplished.
so you're here to bother and disturb people.

i guess we're now filming "confessions of a troll" and you are the star.

What part of Tax Returns are you having trouble with. Is it the Tax or the returns? They are not looking at his Tax Returns. They are looking at his Parents Inheritance which he may have help to defraud hundreds of millions in taxes. It's not about Tax returns. It's about Tax Fraud.

And, no, I never get tied of being wrong. Hey, it happens, just not this time either. Don't it just chap yer drawers.
/----/ " They are not looking at his Tax Returns." What are they looking at, a ouija board?
"I never get tied of being wrong" As in misspelling tired? BWHAHAHAHA

/----/ " They are not looking at his Tax Returns." What are they looking at, a ouija board?
"I never get tied of being wrong" As in misspelling tired? BWHAHAHAHA

So the only rebuttal you have is a simple spelling error. I'll accept your surrender. I'll take your sword and allow you to keep your horse, saddle and sidearm as long as you take an oath to go forth and sin no nore against our Country.

#1022 thinks that puting the opposition on ignore creates some type of benefit. It is a sucker's mechanism.

Thank you for explaining why some people hate Trump. I don't read tabloids and didn't know that the repita, repita, repita, repita by DNC loyalists would keep in in the ever-present mind of easy-to-fool campus voters and the View watchers.

I'm glad you mentioned the will of Congress. Even so, there's a thin line of responsibility between what a President does, and what the Congress does. Some of the discord going on there is not only furnished by partisan reporters and committees, but is rebutted by partisan advisers on the opposite aisle.

President Trump's message about making the nation a leader again, seems he forgot to beg the Democrats to go along with it, and is going forward with it anyway. For that he will likely receive the maximum press ninnyhammering, constant and regurgitated alleged high crimes charges that cannot be proved to be against the law levied by Pelosi and Co. This will frustrate the already-beleaguered border states who suffer the brunt of the murders, drug bartering, human trafficking, and starving masses looking for work.

And I thank President Trump for trying to show mercy on these states in the absence of congressional caring, and glad that Trump cares about the conundrum the teachers are having, trying hard to get some of their border children through six years of elementary work in only 2 years. I heard him acknowledging these teachers and other collateral victims in his speech. At least one person in this nation is willing to face the sour will of the Congress that does not appear to give a damn how hard it's been for them to furnish educations to the children of this unfortunate situation they're in.

The will of the Congress seems merciless to the taxpayers, but this congress was voted in because people really believed the false charges against President Trump about Russian "collusion." It was all political baloney, and those perpetrating it knew that it was indeed hubris, but wanted to use the hatred against Republicans running for Congress so they could further burden the border states who didn't vote Democrat either.
I doubt the impact of the Russia investigations was the primary factor in democrats capturing the House. In 2016 about 4.4 million Obama voters stayed home, some because they weren't enthusiastic about Hillary and others because they believed Trump had no chance of winning. By 2018, the shock of Trump winning had sunk in and the realization of what would happen it republicans controlled congress for two more years. Also, many people believed that once he was president, Trump would act like a president and stop all the crazy tweets, hate speech, lies, and exaggerations. However, within days of Trump taking office he dispelled any hope that he would change. In fact, he got a lot worse.

Crime along the border continues to be a major theme for Trump. Shocking images and anecdotes of crime along the border fuel his narrative, but rarely are facts deployed to make his case. And there is good reason. The fact is crime along the Mexican border is lower than in the rest of the country. If the entire United States in 2017 had crime rates identical to those in counties along the U.S.-Mexico border, there would have been 5,720 fewer homicides, 159,036 fewer property crimes, and 99,205 fewer violent crimes across the entire country. Before you scream false news, you should know that this data is from the FBI Uniform Crime Reports 2017.

Crime Along the Mexican Border Is Lower Than in the Rest of the Country

The sad and funny part. When Trump has his rally in El Paso Texas he claimed crime drops after fence was erected. A republican mayor blasted Trump lies. This POTUS is unbelievable. He stand there and lies to his supporters and cheering. Sometimes I look at these people. Where are they coming from? Americans can not be these stupid.

Then he also lied about the attendees of his rally. Unbelievable.

El Paso mayor says Trump is 'wrong' to connect city's crime drop and border barrier

Washington (CNN) El Paso, Texas, Mayor Dee Margo said hours before President Donald Trump is due to visit his city that Trump was wrong to claim a border barrier was responsible for El Paso's drop in crime.

Trump made the claim last week in his State of the Union Address when he said El Paso "used to have extremely high rates of violent crime -- one of the highest in the country, and considered one of our nation's most dangerous cities."

"Now, with a powerful barrier in place, El Paso is one of our safest cities," Trump said.
People wonder why Trump lies so much by misstating known facts, often from the government that he heads.

First, he doesn't believe facts are as important as getting his point across so he creates his own facts to fit his message. Second, false statement guarantee a media response. This keeps the Trump name in the headlines everyday and every hour. He's said, he doesn't care what the media says about him as long as they keep saying something. He started this long before he ran for president.

Since he distrusts just about anything that people accept as facts, why should he bother with facts? His believe in conspiracy theories is common knowledge such as climate change, Obama's birth certificate, practically all facts and research about illegal immigration, the death toll in Puerto Rico, Ted Cruz's father was involved in the JFK assassination, 3 to 5 million illegal votes cast in 2016, No clear evidence Russia interfered in the election, Vince Foster committed suicide, Vaccines may cause Autism, Muslims were celebrating on New Jersey roofs after 9/11, Antonin Scalia may have been murder, his voice on the Access Hollywood tape may not be his voice, etc.

Most people accept that if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it's probably is a duck. But to Trump, it just might be a chicken in a duck suit.

Totally agree.

Do you honestly believe that?

Trump is and was involved in a corrupt and fraudulent business. Very sneaky.

I’m glad Democrats law makers are after his tax returns.

So what’s stopping him to release the damn tax returns?

They are none of your damn business you busy body nosey leftist. Go back to communist China.

Trump won MFers, though it will continue to be a battle, because Democrats are more concerned with posturing than getting shit done. Downside is it may make light of future emergencies, though be sure illegal immigration is a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE problem. Costs society about 70 billion a year, dumbs us down, reduces the standard of living, over-population and sells out the country. Dems and progs are SO BAD

Last edited:

They are none of your damn business you busy body nosey leftist. Go back to communist China.

Yes it’s my business. He is the POTUS for Christ sake.
Americans need to know if this unfit inept POTUS is corrupt or a criminal.

Actually communist China do not release tax returns. In short you should move to China.

Thank you for explaining why some people hate Trump. I don't read tabloids and didn't know that the repita, repita, repita, repita by DNC loyalists would keep in in the ever-present mind of easy-to-fool campus voters and the View watchers.

I'm glad you mentioned the will of Congress. Even so, there's a thin line of responsibility between what a President does, and what the Congress does. Some of the discord going on there is not only furnished by partisan reporters and committees, but is rebutted by partisan advisers on the opposite aisle.

President Trump's message about making the nation a leader again, seems he forgot to beg the Democrats to go along with it, and is going forward with it anyway. For that he will likely receive the maximum press ninnyhammering, constant and regurgitated alleged high crimes charges that cannot be proved to be against the law levied by Pelosi and Co. This will frustrate the already-beleaguered border states who suffer the brunt of the murders, drug bartering, human trafficking, and starving masses looking for work.

And I thank President Trump for trying to show mercy on these states in the absence of congressional caring, and glad that Trump cares about the conundrum the teachers are having, trying hard to get some of their border children through six years of elementary work in only 2 years. I heard him acknowledging these teachers and other collateral victims in his speech. At least one person in this nation is willing to face the sour will of the Congress that does not appear to give a damn how hard it's been for them to furnish educations to the children of this unfortunate situation they're in.

The will of the Congress seems merciless to the taxpayers, but this congress was voted in because people really believed the false charges against President Trump about Russian "collusion." It was all political baloney, and those perpetrating it knew that it was indeed hubris, but wanted to use the hatred against Republicans running for Congress so they could further burden the border states who didn't vote Democrat either.
I doubt the impact of the Russia investigations was the primary factor in democrats capturing the House. In 2016 about 4.4 million Obama voters stayed home, some because they weren't enthusiastic about Hillary and others because they believed Trump had no chance of winning. By 2018, the shock of Trump winning had sunk in and the realization of what would happen it republicans controlled congress for two more years. Also, many people believed that once he was president, Trump would act like a president and stop all the crazy tweets, hate speech, lies, and exaggerations. However, within days of Trump taking office he dispelled any hope that he would change. In fact, he got a lot worse.

Crime along the border continues to be a major theme for Trump. Shocking images and anecdotes of crime along the border fuel his narrative, but rarely are facts deployed to make his case. And there is good reason. The fact is crime along the Mexican border is lower than in the rest of the country. If the entire United States in 2017 had crime rates identical to those in counties along the U.S.-Mexico border, there would have been 5,720 fewer homicides, 159,036 fewer property crimes, and 99,205 fewer violent crimes across the entire country. Before you scream false news, you should know that this data is from the FBI Uniform Crime Reports 2017.

The sad and funny part. When Trump has his rally in El Paso Texas he claimed crime drops after fence was erected. A republican mayor blasted Trump lies. This POTUS is unbelievable. He stand there and lies to his supporters and cheering. Sometimes I look at these people. Where are they coming from? Americans can not be these stupid.

El Paso mayor says Trump is 'wrong' to connect city's crime drop and border barrier

Washington (CNN) El Paso, Texas, Mayor Dee Margo said hours before President Donald Trump is due to visit his city that Trump was wrong to claim a border barrier was responsible for El Paso's drop in crime.

Trump made the claim last week in his State of the Union Address when he said El Paso "used to have extremely high rates of violent crime -- one of the highest in the country, and considered one of our nation's most dangerous cities."

"Now, with a powerful barrier in place, El Paso is one of our safest cities," Trump said.

Totally agree.

To me, Trump will always be a fascinating person, not admirable but fascinating. He is very unique. He does not trust people and thus not institutions which is exactly how most his supporters feel. Unlike most presidents he has no world view, no long range plans. His meetings with his intel people and the joint chiefs are all about futures that don't concern him. He is not concerned about what happens in the Middle without the US involvement, the future of the UN or NATO or the country. He is 100% transaction orientated which means get the tax cut passed, win a verbal battle against a political enemy, get money for the wall, get the daily tweets written, etc..
I'm glad you shared that, Mr. Flopper. The one thing I find consistent and like the best in President Trump is his quest for world peace. Who would ever have thought that bad things could be turned around in the Orient? And Trump seems willing to work deals to diffuse issues south of the border (excluding the barrier). I just pray that the World Peace thing kicks in like a contagion and we come into that thousand year peace prophecy of almost every known civilization has characterized in years past. Wouldn't it be loverly!

Totally agree.

To me, Trump will always be a fascinating person, not admirable but fascinating. He is very unique. He does not trust people and thus not institutions which is exactly how most his supporters feel. Unlike most presidents he has no world view, no long range plans. His meetings with his intel people and the joint chiefs are all about futures that don't concern him. He is not concerned about what happens in the Middle without the US involvement, the future of the UN or NATO or the country. He is 100% transaction orientated which means get the tax cut passed, win a verbal battle against a political enemy, get money for the wall, get the daily tweets written, etc..
I'm glad you shared that, Mr. Flopper. The one thing I find consistent and like the best in President Trump is his quest for world peace. Who would ever have thought that bad things could be turned around in the Orient? And Trump seems willing to work deals to diffuse issues south of the border (excluding the barrier). I just pray that the World Peace thing kicks in like a contagion and we come into that thousand year peace prophecy of almost every known civilization has characterized in years past. Wouldn't it be loverly!

I am trying to believe that but......

What world peace? When his own generals don’t agree with him. He doesn’t even consult with the generals that are on the battle front.
If not for SOD Mathis maybe we are at war right now with NK.
Pulling troops from Syria was totally rejected by his own party. Then operates like mob boss. Then lie like hell. On top of being a totally hypocrite and bully.
Sorry there is nothing there for me to like this guy. Actually I’m quite disgusted.

Totally agree.

To my knowledge the IRS does not approve tax returns. They accept them but they don't approve them. Every president since Nixon has released his tax returns. Being a businessman should not be an exception.

For people in the private sector, their returns are often required to obtain loans and start businesses. Political candidates should make their financial stability and history transparent and available to the public for analysis and consideration as part of their other qualifications. Just because it may raises question as to qualifications for an office is no reason not to make them available. In fact, that is why they should be made available.

Trump won MFers, though it will continue to be a battle, because Democrats are more concerned with posturing than getting shit done. Downside is it may make light of future emergencies, though be sure illegal immigration is a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE problem. Costs society about 70 billion a year, dumbs us down, reduces the standard of living, over-population and sells out the country. Dems and progs are SO BAD
But the undocumented are good enough to work at Trumps hotels and golf clubs.
28et493ehnh21.jpg

Totally agree.

To my knowledge the IRS does not approve tax returns. They accept them but they don't approve them. Every president since Nixon has released his tax returns. Being a businessman should not be an exception.

For people in the private sector, their returns are often required to obtain loans and start businesses. Political candidates should make their financial stability and history transparent and available to the public for analysis and consideration as part of their other qualifications. Just because it may raises question as to qualifications for an office is no reason not to make them available. In fact, that is why they should be made available.
/——-/ Funny how you parse words. Now point to the law requiring candidates to release their returns. Remember when that scum bag Dingy Harry said Mitt never paid taxes then laughed about it working. Progs are evil.

Yes it’s my business. He is the POTUS for Christ sake.
Americans need to know if this unfit inept POTUS is corrupt or a criminal.

Actually communist China do not release tax returns. In short you should move to China.
/——/ Lashing out again....

Forum List

Back