Trump to declare national emergency

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Libs are going to be beside themselves !

President Donald Trump will sign the border-security agreement that heads off a government shutdown but declare a national emergency at the same time to build his proposed wall, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said Thursday. The agreement contains less money than Trump wanted but heads off another government shutdown after midnight Friday. McConnell did not give any more details of the emergency declaration while speaking on the Senate floor.

Trump will sign border bill and declare national emergency: McConnell

Published: Feb 14, 2019 3:10 p.m. ET

This is a win for the Libs.

Trump has proven he cannot broker a deal and now has to admit he lost the battle with them.

Declaring a national emergency is a waving the white flag

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Trump has proven he cannot broker a deal and now has to admit he lost the battle with them.

the libs have already said they simply won't deal.

it's stupid on both parts and everyone loses.

President Donald Trump will sign the border-security agreement that heads off a government shutdown but declare a national emergency at the same time to build his proposed wall, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said Thursday. The agreement contains less money than Trump wanted but heads off another government shutdown after midnight Friday. McConnell did not give any more details of the emergency declaration while speaking on the Senate floor.

If Gramm Rudman was unconst (and the Scotus said it was) I don't see how the national emergency law survives .... unless the scotus wants to play theoretical diddlylwinks by saying "congress can change it"

And McConnell will be all for amending the law to prevent misuse to just try and force spending congress won't allocate ... as soon as a dem is potus.

TRUMP has exposed the democrats and rinos selling out the safety of US citizens for protections for illegal immigrants. All people need do is look at the latest bill to see that any funding coming from congress for the wall will have to many anti-US strings. TRUMP declaring a national emergency in order to fund the wall is putting America First.

A Dem president can pull the same shit with climate change,,gun control or anything else that upsets the Republicans

Let the Dims go to court to stop this.
Let them show the entire nation they no longer believe in secure borders, and that they will fight any attempts to curb or stop illegal immigration.

Go for it Donald! You don't have a hair on your ass if you don't.

I double-dog dare you to MAGA.

A Dem president can pull the same shit with climate change,,gun control or anything else that upsets the Republicans

I agree! The dumbass NaziCons are whistling past their political graveyard.

You've been predicting that since before the 2016 election. Good thing I don't bet money on you people's predictions, I"d be eating ramen noodles instead of steak and lobster.

Trump to declare national emergency

GOOD- NOW THE IDIOT WINDS UP WITH NOTHING -

:abgg2q.jpg:

You act like this is a precedent. It's already been done by both parties in the past!
Yeah FDR did it when WW2 started and GWB did it as our twin towers burned Quite a bit different than what this AH in the WH is doing it for

Forum List

Back