Trump ties Cruz's father with JFK assasination....REALLY....

Actually... he did. If you think that is all he said, you haven't been paying attention. Trump actually stated it as fact.

But Donald never attacks, he only responds to an attack, which of course is another lie.

One thing I will give Trump credit for though.... he is a man of firsts. If I'm not mistaken, Trump is the first presidential candidate to say a war hero like McCain was not a war hero. And now, he's the first presidential candidate to suggest another rival candidate's family membrr may have been involved in the assassination of a former president.

McCain is not a war hero. He did not willingly place himself into a situation where he KNEW he was going to die to save another person, nor did he volunteer to assault a enemy machine gun nest alone etc. etc. etc. He flew a mission while drunk and got shot down. Far from being a hero.

Fuck you, you piece of shit. Anyone who served this country and refused to give up information after being tortured as a POW and who refused to be sent home ahead of other POWs which would have fed into the enemy's propaganda is a war hero. It's a shame you have insult our veterans in order to suck up to trash like Trump.

Bullshit. I KNOW true hero's. McCain ain't one of 'em. I don't like Trump so I don't need to suck to him, however assholes like you, who spit on our vets when they returned from Vietnam now try and wrap yourself in their misery bug the crap out of me. There is a huge difference between a P.O.W. and war hero. Some P.O.W. do heroic things while a prisoner and they are justifiably acknowledged for their sacrifice. Below is Stockdales MOH citation. HE is a hero. McCain ain't.

Citation:
For conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of his life above and beyond the call of duty while senior naval officer in the Prisoner of War camps of North Vietnam. Recognized by his captors as the leader in the Prisoners' of War resistance to interrogation and in their refusal to participate in propaganda exploitation, Rear Adm. Stockdale was singled out for interrogation and attendant torture after he was detected in a covert communications attempt. Sensing the start of another purge, and aware that his earlier efforts at self-disfiguration to dissuade his captors from exploiting him for propaganda purposes had resulted in cruel and agonizing punishment, Rear Adm. Stockdale resolved to make himself a symbol of resistance regardless of personal sacrifice. He deliberately inflicted a near-mortal wound to his person in order to convince his captors of his willingness to give up his life rather than capitulate. He was subsequently discovered and revived by the North Vietnamese who, convinced of his indomitable spirit, abated in their employment of excessive harassment and torture toward all of the Prisoners of War. By his heroic action, at great peril to himself, he earned the everlasting gratitude of his fellow prisoners and of his country. Rear Adm. Stockdale's valiant leadership and extraordinary courage in a hostile environment sustain and enhance the finest traditions of the U.S. Naval Service.

MOH Citation for James B. Stockdale

But Donald never attacks, he only responds to an attack, which of course is another lie.
One thing I will give Trump credit for though.... he is a man of firsts. If I'm not mistaken, Trump is the first presidential candidate to say a war hero like McCain was not a war hero. And now, he's the first presidential candidate to suggest another rival candidate's family membrr may have been involved in the assassination of a former president.

McCain is not a war hero. He did not willingly place himself into a situation where he KNEW he was going to die to save another person, nor did he volunteer to assault a enemy machine gun nest alone etc. etc. etc. He flew a mission while drunk and got shot down. Far from being a hero.
Fuck you, you piece of shit. Anyone who served this country and refused to give up information after being tortured as a POW and who refused to be sent home ahead of other POWs which would have fed into the enemy's propaganda is a war hero. It's a shame you have insult our veterans in order to suck up to trash like Trump.

Bullshit. I KNOW true hero's. McCain ain't one of 'em. I don't like Trump so I don't need to suck to him, however assholes like you, who spit on our vets when they returned from Vietnam now try and wrap yourself in their misery bug the crap out of me. There is a huge difference between a P.O.W. and war hero. Some P.O.W. do heroic things while a prisoner and they are justifiably acknowledged for their sacrifice. Below is Stockdales MOH citation. HE is a hero. McCain ain't.

Citation:
For conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of his life above and beyond the call of duty while senior naval officer in the Prisoner of War camps of North Vietnam. Recognized by his captors as the leader in the Prisoners' of War resistance to interrogation and in their refusal to participate in propaganda exploitation, Rear Adm. Stockdale was singled out for interrogation and attendant torture after he was detected in a covert communications attempt. Sensing the start of another purge, and aware that his earlier efforts at self-disfiguration to dissuade his captors from exploiting him for propaganda purposes had resulted in cruel and agonizing punishment, Rear Adm. Stockdale resolved to make himself a symbol of resistance regardless of personal sacrifice. He deliberately inflicted a near-mortal wound to his person in order to convince his captors of his willingness to give up his life rather than capitulate. He was subsequently discovered and revived by the North Vietnamese who, convinced of his indomitable spirit, abated in their employment of excessive harassment and torture toward all of the Prisoners of War. By his heroic action, at great peril to himself, he earned the everlasting gratitude of his fellow prisoners and of his country. Rear Adm. Stockdale's valiant leadership and extraordinary courage in a hostile environment sustain and enhance the finest traditions of the U.S. Naval Service.

Not giving up information alone after years of torture is enough to qualify as a war hero. But rejecting an opportunity to leave early to deny the enemy the chance to push propaganda seals it.

McCain Widely Recognized as a “War Hero”

And again ...

:fu: :fu: :fu:

Citation:

Not giving up information alone after years of torture is enough to qualify as a war hero. But rejecting an opportunity to leave early to deny the enemy the chance to push propaganda seals it.

And again ...

Poor little faunie. Here is the opinion of another POW who was there far longer than McCain.

ELECTION 2008
I Spent Years as a POW with John McCain, and His Finger Should Not Be Near the Red Button
A fellow Vietnam POW of McCain's warns of the candidate's "quick and explosive temper" and suggests McCain is exaggerating his imprisonment.

John was offered, and refused, "early release." Many of us were given this offer. It meant speaking out against your country and lying about your treatment to the press. You had to "admit" that the U.S. was criminal and that our treatment was "lenient and humane." So I, like numerous others, refused the offer. This was obviously something none of us could accept. Besides, we were bound by our service regulations, Geneva Conventions and loyalties to refuse early release until all the POW's were released, with the sick and wounded going first.

I Spent Years as a POW with John McCain, and His Finger Should Not Be Near the Red Button

Citation:

And again ...

Poor little faunie. Here is the opinion of another POW who was there far longer than McCain.

ELECTION 2008
A fellow Vietnam POW of McCain's warns of the candidate's "quick and explosive temper" and suggests McCain is exaggerating his imprisonment.

John was offered, and refused, "early release." Many of us were given this offer. It meant speaking out against your country and lying about your treatment to the press. You had to "admit" that the U.S. was criminal and that our treatment was "lenient and humane." So I, like numerous others, refused the offer. This was obviously something none of us could accept. Besides, we were bound by our service regulations, Geneva Conventions and loyalties to refuse early release until all the POW's were released, with the sick and wounded going first.

Awww, look at you ... you found a political adversary of McCain's who thought McCain should not be president.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Sorry, but two thirds still think he's a war hero. You and Trump remain in the 20% who thinks McCain isn't a war hero.

But thanks for posting that link -- I had no idea McCain was awarded a Silver Star.

Absofuckinglutely -- a war hero.

Even worse for you -- your own link says he's a war hero...

John was awarded a Silver Star and Purple Heart for heroism and wounds in combat. This heroism has been played up in the press and in his various political campaigns. But it should be known that there were approximately 600 military POW's in Vietnam. Among all of us, decorations awarded have recently been totaled to the following: Medals of Honor -- 8, Service Crosses -- 42, Silver Stars -- 590, Bronze Stars -- 958 and Purple Hearts -- 1,249. John certainly performed courageously and well. But it must be remembered that he was one hero among many -- not uniquely so as his campaigns would have people believe.

That leaves you deranged and demented. That also leaves you the one [metaphorically] spitting on Vietnam vets.

so ... again ...

kinda like all other followers with their candidates....they dont care how pathetic their candidates are for this job....

Call Hillary what you want. Call Bernie what you want. Neither one is a Lunatic like Donald.
so what?.....every one of them INCLUDING those 2 are pathetic candidates..and you will follow one of them jim even if you think they suck....just like trumps drones will....so how are you any different?...

Neither Hillary or Bernie have called opponents losers, liars. Neither Bernie or Hillary have advocated breaking international law by killing the families of terrorist. W tried to build a wall and he ran into big problems. I could go on for ever concerning some of his stupid statement, like using nuclear weapons and bringing back torture. Now Trump fabricates a story about JFK's assassination and gets his buddy at the National Inquirer to publish it. The National Enquirer will be his tutor for foreign policy, if he becomes President.

Trump is an embarrassment. But if he did ever win the WH, he would flip to a liberal so fast, you people would not be able to blink. And when the conservatives in Congress confront him about it, he flips them off. It would be funny, if he won, which he won't ever.
and i agree with you the guy is a chump....but hillary,bernie and cruz are just 3 more pathetic half-assed politicians....this election has the worst people i have ever seen running....ever....and i hear this from so many on both sides,but yet,who are they voting for?....you guessed it....one of these asswipes....WHY are these jerks even being allowed to run?...

We have never had such a poor stock of candidates. I have concluded that the most important goal now is to keep Trump out if the White House, regardless of who the opponent is. Trump is a total spazz.
and hillary is a bought and paid for piece of shit.....i feel so much better....

Back to the original topic about the Nat Enquirer and Trump --

In bringing up the Cruz article, I think Trump was signalling to Hillary that he was not above using whatever is out there to discredit her and her husband.

There is, as we know, an awful lot of lightly sourced and/or speculative reporting about the Clintons. Most of it merely whispered about or kept in far right wing precincts because the MSM doesn't traffick in such especially when it comes to the Holy Clintons.

However, as we know, Trump will say it, he will use it, even if he just mentions that it's out there without attesting to the truth of it.

And we do know that a lot of that whispered stuff on the Clintons is true.

She should fear this. Big time. It won't end up well for her.

In bringing up the Cruz article, I think Trump was signalling to Hillary that he was not above using whatever is out there to discredit her and her husband.

There is, as we know, an awful lot of lightly sourced and/or speculative reporting about the Clintons. Most of it merely whispered about or kept in far right wing precincts because the MSM doesn't traffick in such especially when it comes to the Holy Clintons.

However, as we know, Trump will say it, he will use it, even if he just mentions that it's out there without attesting to the truth of it.

Sure it will. The right's been throwing everything at her for for a quarter of a century now. Even if Trump manages to find some new dirt on Hillary, it won't stick because most folks have already made up their mind about her integrity or lack thereof. No one who thinks she's dishonest is going to change their opinion and few will suddenly decide she is dishonest. Folks like those will simply chalk up more dirt as the right trying again to slime her. 25 years of the right throwing shit at her and to date, nothing has hit.

Sure it will. The right's been throwing everything at her for for a quarter of a century now. Even if Trump manages to find some new dirt on Hillary, it won't stick because most folks have already made up their mind about her integrity or lack thereof. No one who thinks she's dishonest is going to change their opinion and few will suddenly decide she is dishonest. Folks like those will simply chalk up more dirt as the right trying again to slime her. 25 years of the right throwing shit at her and to date, nothing has hit.

Most people have already decided that she has no integrity.

And upon what do you base that?

Well, the polls for one.

Well, the polls for one.
Well fortunately for Hillary, the polls indicate Trump is viewed by more folks as being dishonest than she. Towards that regard, she must be thrilled the right is going to nominate the one candidate less trustworthy than herself.

Well, the polls for one.
Well fortunately for Hillary, the polls indicate Trump is viewed by more folks as being dishonest than she. Towards that regard, she must be thrilled the right is going to nominate the one candidate less trustworthy than herself.

No, just slightly more unfavorable. She's still the champion of dishonesty and untrustworthiness and when she gets done testifying that will push those numbers to 90%.

Well, the polls for one.

No, just slightly more unfavorable. She's still the champion of dishonesty and untrustworthiness and when she gets done testifying that will push those numbers to 90%.
Except she's not the champion of dishonesty. Again... the polls reveal Trump is. :mm:

Forum List

Back