Trump ties Cruz's father with JFK assasination....REALLY....

The photo of the alleged pair is badly edited if you are familiar with Oswald and the rifle photo you'll notice that Oswald has the exact same expression on his face and the lighting under his chin is exactly the same as in the rifle photo.

Ted Cruz’s dad involved with JFK assassination: Trump

Well, if the National Enquirer said it, it must be true. Maybe Donald was reading up on some foreign policy when he ran into the Cruz-JFK link. And people still don't see he is a clown!:rofl:
Many of them see it ... they just don't care.
kinda like all other followers with their candidates....they dont care how pathetic their candidates are for this job....

Call Hillary what you want. Call Bernie what you want. Neither one is a Lunatic like Donald.

Well, if the National Enquirer said it, it must be true. Maybe Donald was reading up on some foreign policy when he ran into the Cruz-JFK link. And people still don't see he is a clown!:rofl:
kinda like all other followers with their candidates....they dont care how pathetic their candidates are for this job....

Call Hillary what you want. Call Bernie what you want. Neither one is a Lunatic like Donald.
Oh yes they are, but then so are you.

Oh yes there are, but then so are you.
Who's "there"?

Who's "there"?

second language I assume...

Who's "there"?
fixed

The photo of the alleged pair is badly edited if you are familiar with Oswald and the rifle photo you'll notice that Oswald has the exact same expression on his face and the lighting under his chin is exactly the same as in the rifle photo.

Is this the photo he is referring to? I am certain Donald is imbalanced. Just a matter of time until he says something so absurd that even his faithful nutcase supporters will have to see his lunacy.

Screen-Shot-2016-05-03-at-8.52.34-AM-850x478$large.png

Is this the photo he is referring to? I am certain Donald is imbalanced. Just a matter of time until he says something so absurd that even his faithful nutcase supporters will have to see his lunacy.

Imbalanced or unbalanced?

I am guessing you are unbalanced.

GO HILLARY....HATE DONALD...now that is unbalanced no?

That's the one and it been altered badly.
Here's the rifle photo for comparison

http://hoaxes.org/photo_database/image/oswalds_backyard_photo

Who's "there"?
fixed
Thanks.

Nope the former is sanity the latter is batshit.

You might consider seeing a psychiatrist and getting your sanity checked.

If you short on funds, I can help. During high school, I worked in a psych office as a janitor so I know a lot about it.

If you short on funds, I can help. During high school, I worked in a psych office as a janitor so I know a lot about it.

I bet you did a great job! :banana:

That's the one and it been altered badly.
Here's the rifle photo for comparison

http://hoaxes.org/photo_database/image/oswalds_backyard_photo

Several portions of the picture appear to be altered. I watched Cruz call Donald a Pathological Liar in an interview a few minutes ago and I actually found myself nearly liking the Ted. He was dead on in all of his descriptions of Donald. The man is a Unapologetic Lunatic.

Still working in janitorial services from what your posts indicated.

Forum List

Back