Trump ties Cruz's father with JFK assasination....REALLY....

The photo of the alleged pair is badly edited if you are familiar with Oswald and the rifle photo you'll notice that Oswald has the exact same expression on his face and the lighting under his chin is exactly the same as in the rifle photo.

Is this the photo he is referring to? I am certain Donald is imbalanced. Just a matter of time until he says something so absurd that even his faithful nutcase supporters will have to see his lunacy.

Screen-Shot-2016-05-03-at-8.52.34-AM-850x478$large.png
That's the one and it been altered badly.
Here's the rifle photo for comparison

http://hoaxes.org/photo_database/image/oswalds_backyard_photo

Several portions of the picture appear to be altered. I watched Cruz call Donald a Pathological Liar in an interview a few minutes ago and I actually found myself nearly liking the Ted. He was dead on in all of his descriptions of Donald. The man is a Unapologetic Lunatic.
Problem is , so is ted.

The photo of the alleged pair is badly edited if you are familiar with Oswald and the rifle photo you'll notice that Oswald has the exact same expression on his face and the lighting under his chin is exactly the same as in the rifle photo.

Is this the photo he is referring to? I am certain Donald is imbalanced. Just a matter of time until he says something so absurd that even his faithful nutcase supporters will have to see his lunacy.

Imbalanced or unbalanced?

I am guessing you are unbalanced.

GO HILLARY....HATE DONALD...now that is unbalanced no?
Nope the former is sanity the latter is batshit.
You might consider seeing a psychiatrist and getting your sanity checked.

If you short on funds, I can help. During high school, I worked in a psych office as a janitor so I know a lot about it.
Still working in janitorial services from what your posts indicated.
Hey...you anti-janitormite...you better watch it.

If you short on funds, I can help. During high school, I worked in a psych office as a janitor so I know a lot about it.
No! just proudly anti stupid.

No! just proudly anti stupid.
Yet you are stupid...as proof I cite your support of the lying pantsuit.

Ted Cruz’s dad involved with JFK assassination: Trump

Well, if the National Enquirer said it, it must be true. Maybe Donald was reading up on some foreign policy when he ran into the Cruz-JFK link. And people still don't see he is a clown!:rofl:
Many of them see it ... they just don't care.
kinda like all other followers with their candidates....they dont care how pathetic their candidates are for this job....

Call Hillary what you want. Call Bernie what you want. Neither one is a Lunatic like Donald.
so what?.....every one of them INCLUDING those 2 are pathetic candidates..and you will follow one of them jim even if you think they suck....just like trumps drones will....so how are you any different?...

You know, Cruz's father may have appeared in a picture with Oswald, but that doesn't mean that Cruz's father had anything to do with Kennedy getting shot.

That's a pretty far stretch to reach.

Well, if the National Enquirer said it, it must be true. Maybe Donald was reading up on some foreign policy when he ran into the Cruz-JFK link. And people still don't see he is a clown!:rofl:
kinda like all other followers with their candidates....they dont care how pathetic their candidates are for this job....

Call Hillary what you want. Call Bernie what you want. Neither one is a Lunatic like Donald.
so what?.....every one of them INCLUDING those 2 are pathetic candidates..and you will follow one of them jim even if you think they suck....just like trumps drones will....so how are you any different?...

Neither Hillary or Bernie have called opponents losers, liars. Neither Bernie or Hillary have advocated breaking international law by killing the families of terrorist. W tried to build a wall and he ran into big problems. I could go on for ever concerning some of his stupid statement, like using nuclear weapons and bringing back torture. Now Trump fabricates a story about JFK's assassination and gets his buddy at the National Inquirer to publish it. The National Enquirer will be his tutor for foreign policy, if he becomes President.

Trump is an embarrassment. But if he did ever win the WH, he would flip to a liberal so fast, you people would not be able to blink. And when the conservatives in Congress confront him about it, he flips them off. It would be funny, if he won, which he won't ever.

Actually, he didn't. He thought it amazing (if true) that Cruz's dad was standing alongside Oswald. That's all he said. He then sat back and waited for Cruz to take the bait, as you did, and Cruz just killed his campaign. Had he laughed it off as a ridiculous hit piece and then ignored it after that he would have been absolutely proper. But his 20 minute rant was stupid, and it just killed his candidacy.

Just like Trump wanted.

Actually, he didn't. He thought it amazing (if true) that Cruz's dad was standing alongside Oswald. That's all he said. He then sat back and waited for Cruz to take the bait, as you did, and Cruz just killed his campaign. Had he laughed it off as a ridiculous hit piece and then ignored it after that he would have been absolutely proper. But his 20 minute rant was stupid, and it just killed his candidacy.

Just like Trump wanted.

Trump is a loose canon and will eventually kill himself with his unfiltered mouth. Give the Bully some time.

Just like Trump wanted.

Trump is a loose canon and will eventually kill himself with his unfiltered mouth. Give the Bully some time.

Of course he is. And he might. Regardless of that though the fact remains that he is playing the media, and the other politicians, like the proverbial fiddle. It's been both fun, and painful, to watch.

You know, up until this weekend, I didn't think that Trump could say anything dumber than the crap he's said so far.

Sadly, I was wrong.

Just because you've been photographed next to someone doesn't necessarily mean that you are friends, or that you even know them very well.

Trying to tie Cruz's father to JFK's assassination is just plain stupid.

Neither Hillary or Bernie have called opponents losers, liars. Neither Bernie or Hillary have advocated breaking international law by killing the families of terrorist. W tried to build a wall and he ran into big problems. I could go on for ever concerning some of his stupid statement, like using nuclear weapons and bringing back torture. Now Trump fabricates a story about JFK's assassination and gets his buddy at the National Inquirer to publish it. The National Enquirer will be his tutor for foreign policy, if he becomes President.

Trump is an embarrassment. But if he did ever win the WH, he would flip to a liberal so fast, you people would not be able to blink. And when the conservatives in Congress confront him about it, he flips them off. It would be funny, if he won, which he won't ever.
and i agree with you the guy is a chump....but hillary,bernie and cruz are just 3 more pathetic half-assed politicians....this election has the worst people i have ever seen running....ever....and i hear this from so many on both sides,but yet,who are they voting for?....you guessed it....one of these asswipes....WHY are these jerks even being allowed to run?...

and i agree with you the guy is a chump....but hillary,bernie and cruz are just 3 more pathetic half-assed politicians....this election has the worst people i have ever seen running....ever....and i hear this from so many on both sides,but yet,who are they voting for?....you guessed it....one of these asswipes....WHY are these jerks even being allowed to run?...

We have never had such a poor stock of candidates. I have concluded that the most important goal now is to keep Trump out if the White House, regardless of who the opponent is. Trump is a total spazz.

Just like Trump wanted.
Actually... he did. If you think that is all he said, you haven't been paying attention. Trump actually stated it as fact.

Well, if the National Enquirer said it, it must be true. Maybe Donald was reading up on some foreign policy when he ran into the Cruz-JFK link. And people still don't see he is a clown!:rofl:[/QUOTE

Just like Trump wanted.
Actually... he did. If you think that is all he said, you haven't been paying attention. Trump actually stated it as fact.

But Donald never attacks, he only responds to an attack, which of course is another lie.

We have never had such a poor stock of candidates. I have concluded that the most important goal now is to keep Trump out if the White House, regardless of who the opponent is. Trump is a total spazz.
i wont go to bed at night feeling any better with Hillary or cruz in charge....

Well, if the National Enquirer said it, it must be true. Maybe Donald was reading up on some foreign policy when he ran into the Cruz-JFK link. And people still don't see he is a clown!:rofl:[/QUOTE

Just like Trump wanted.

But Donald never attacks, he only responds to an attack, which of course is another lie.

One thing I will give Trump credit for though.... he is a man of firsts. If I'm not mistaken, Trump is the first presidential candidate to say a war hero like McCain was not a war hero. And now, he's the first presidential candidate to suggest another rival candidate's family membrr may have been involved in the assassination of a former president.

Just like Trump wanted.

One thing I will give Trump credit for though.... he is a man of firsts. If I'm not mistaken, Trump is the first presidential candidate to say a war hero like McCain was not a war hero. And now, he's the first presidential candidate to suggest another rival candidate's family membrr may have been involved in the assassination of a former president.

McCain is not a war hero. He did not willingly place himself into a situation where he KNEW he was going to die to save another person, nor did he volunteer to assault a enemy machine gun nest alone etc. etc. etc. He flew a mission while drunk and got shot down. Far from being a hero.

Just like Trump wanted.

McCain is not a war hero. He did not willingly place himself into a situation where he KNEW he was going to die to save another person, nor did he volunteer to assault a enemy machine gun nest alone etc. etc. etc. He flew a mission while drunk and got shot down. Far from being a hero.

Fuck you, you piece of shit. Anyone who served this country and refused to give up information after being tortured as a POW and who refused to be sent home ahead of other POWs which would have fed into the enemy's propaganda is a war hero. It's a shame you have insult our veterans in order to suck up to trash like Trump.

Forum List

Back