Trump Throws Pro-Lifers Under the Bus

Yeah, and have the states outlaw it. You can spin it any way you want, but you know full well that was the end goal. What was the point of overturning Roe if 99% of what was happening before is going to continue to happen?
When you go by the Constitution, you go by the law.

Tenth amendment is there for a reason.

There is no need to rile up the women voters about abortions.
I'm a pro-choice Republican. Let the dems kill all the little dem larvae they want.
My response would be "abortion is a state issue, period"

Let the women worry about how safe it is to walk the streets, ride a subway, or shop in stores.

If it weren't for my strong pro-life feelings, I would agree that the big-ass can of RAID is called for.

There is no need to rile up the women voters about abortions.
I'm a pro-choice Republican. Let the dems kill all the little dem larvae they want.
My response would be "abortion is a state issue, period"

Let the women worry about how safe it is to walk the streets, ride a subway, or shop in stores.
How about letting women decide for themselves on what to worry about? No one is “riling up” women voters. We know the issues.

Moves on His issues just like all the others do.
If Prog women vote near fully for a Prog because of the abortion decision, then it is more difficult for Republicans to win. Trump got done which no other Republican would have gotten done. A lot of this is going to be dealt with by opposing judges and the states in various ways.

Is that a fact?
Yep. Should have said "most" democrats are pro-abortion. (not all)

1694987580019.png

1694987617331.png

Forum List

Back