Trump threatens to pull FEMA from Puerto Rico

Donald is a real hero.

President Donald Trump suggested Thursday that Puerto Rico is going to have to shoulder more responsibility for recovery efforts from Hurricane Maria, saying the federal government's emergency responders can't stay there "forever."

His comments -- in which he also blamed the beleaguered island for a financial crisis "largely of their own making" and infrastructure that was a "disaster" before the hurricane -- come as Puerto Rico still reels from a lack of electricity, public health access and a rising death toll.

Trump's tweets come nearly three weeks after the hurricane, as the vast majority of the island remains without power and the death toll from the storm has risen to 45, authorities said.

Ub6SRKN.png
Did you know that Puerto Ricans use a tax loophole to avoid paying Federal Income Tax, shouldn't they be punished for not paying their FAIR SHARE?

They have brown skin, so it's ok not to pay their fair share.

USA shouldn't have to pay for PR corruption.

Donald is a real hero.

President Donald Trump suggested Thursday that Puerto Rico is going to have to shoulder more responsibility for recovery efforts from Hurricane Maria, saying the federal government's emergency responders can't stay there "forever."

His comments -- in which he also blamed the beleaguered island for a financial crisis "largely of their own making" and infrastructure that was a "disaster" before the hurricane -- come as Puerto Rico still reels from a lack of electricity, public health access and a rising death toll.

Trump's tweets come nearly three weeks after the hurricane, as the vast majority of the island remains without power and the death toll from the storm has risen to 45, authorities said.

Ub6SRKN.png
Did you know that Puerto Ricans use a tax loophole to avoid paying Federal Income Tax, shouldn't they be punished for not paying their FAIR SHARE?

Coming from a white person who doesn't want to pay their fair share so they whine about how big the government has gotten.

How come you use a Fake quote as your tag LOL
This is what the Orange Bitch is doing with our money even as he cuts off Puerto Rico and cuts off Americans from Health Care

news reports Monday said the U.S. would send 4,000 additional U.S. troops to the country to join the 8,500 personnel already there.
Because it pisses you low information, goose stepping, kool aid drinking, mind numbed useful idiots off. That is why, I am not politically correct, nor am I a coward, that will cave to your liberal pussy agenda, and I know this because of your constant whining that I take it off my signature.

democrats-liberals-liars-entitlement-hate-whiners-politics-1317449040.jpg

When you quote Nixon you are a fool.
Who is quoting Nixon? You trying to use Rules for Radicals on me, wont work...

I'm not worried about what won't work with you. You are an idiot.
Yet, I didn't vote for the 1/2 white community agitator twice and you call me an idiot. Might want to look in the mirror and see what a true idiot looks like.

liberal_idiot.jpg

You are an idiot.

Donald is a real hero.

Ub6SRKN.png

Coming from a white person who doesn't want to pay their fair share so they whine about how big the government has gotten.
And as been asked many times before, but you liberals run away like petulant little girls, WHAT IS A FAIR SHARE? Please enlighten US..

Because it pisses you low information, goose stepping, kool aid drinking, mind numbed useful idiots off. That is why, I am not politically correct, nor am I a coward, that will cave to your liberal pussy agenda, and I know this because of your constant whining that I take it off my signature.

democrats-liberals-liars-entitlement-hate-whiners-politics-1317449040.jpg

Yet, I didn't vote for the 1/2 white community agitator twice and you call me an idiot. Might want to look in the mirror and see what a true idiot looks like.

liberal_idiot.jpg

You are an idiot.
Your a bitch, I can get educated and you will still be a bitch...

You know how you offend the guy with the fake Carlin quote ?
Heartland Institute Backpedals on George Carlin Bastardized Quote ...

wish him a Happy Holiday:ack-1: at Christmas time :badgrin:

San Juan mayor: Trump is taking his anger out on Puerto Rico
I don't get offended except when a worthless liberal is trying to take what is mine. My skin is thick, which is why I can get into the gutters with you tards and play as dirty as you. Merry Christmas to you Tryone....

And so what is a liberal taking that is yours.

It's a little early for popcorn so I'll sip my green tea.

You are an idiot.
Triggered :badgrin:

Donald is a real hero.

Ub6SRKN.png

And as been asked many times before, but you liberals run away like petulant little girls, WHAT IS A FAIR SHARE? Please enlighten US..

That's a pretty stupid question given that laws are specific as to what the guidelines are for paying taxes..

You know how you offend the guy with the fake Carlin quote ?
Heartland Institute Backpedals on George Carlin Bastardized Quote ...

wish him a Happy Holiday:ack-1: at Christmas time :badgrin:

San Juan mayor: Trump is taking his anger out on Puerto Rico
I don't get offended except when a worthless liberal is trying to take what is mine. My skin is thick, which is why I can get into the gutters with you tards and play as dirty as you. Merry Christmas to you Tryone....

And so what is a liberal taking that is yours.

It's a little early for popcorn so I'll sip my green tea.
Liberal thinking again I see....

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

liberal_idiot.jpg

You are an idiot.

So you won't object to the bitch slapping I am going to keep giving you.

I understand you are throwing down the "Victim Card" another white male bitch slapped by snowflakes :badgrin: Happy Zappadan from Puerto Rico
Zappa_TP.jpg

That's a pretty stupid question given that laws are specific as to what the guidelines are for paying taxes..
Again, you guys keep saying FAIR SHARE, FAIR SHARE, instead of avoiding the question like a squirrel chased with a tennis racket, I will use your own words "ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION"......WHAT IS A FAIR SHARE?

I understand you are throwing down the "Victim Card" another white male bitch slapped by snowflakes :badgrin: Happy Zappadan from Puerto Rico
Zappa_TP.jpg
Only in your wet dreams Tyrone, God bless you....

liberal_idiot.jpg

You are an idiot.

So you won't object to the bitch slapping I am going to keep giving you.
Are you and Tyrone seeing each other? God bless you also....

and here is a genuine quote not an inferior fake thing created by some wing nuts who already apologized saying "mistakes were made"...:badgrin:
quote-republicans-stand-for-raw-unbridled-evil-and-greed-and-ignorance-smothered-in-balloons-frank-zappa-44-39-10.jpg

Again, you guys keep saying FAIR SHARE, FAIR SHARE, instead of avoiding the question like a squirrel chased with a tennis racket, I will use your own words "ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION"......WHAT IS A FAIR SHARE?

Exactly. They won't answer the question because it's a bullshit political mantra. It's for bumper sticker politicians.

Who are "the rich" and what is "their fair share"?

Specifically. Congress can't pass a bill that states, "The Rich must pay their fair share."

What income levels should pay what percentage to the Federal government in taxes?

Forum List

Back