Obama said that he had "his voice and his pen" and....

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
And the feeble minded Trupettes had a freaking meltdown. " OMG OMG OMG ONG This is not a dictatorship!!!!" OMG OMG OMG".

Now these very same asswipes and dancing naked around the fire praising their fat orange god.

And the feeble minded Trupettes had a freaking meltdown. " OMG OMG OMG ONG This is not a dictatorship!!!!" OMG OMG OMG".

Now these very same asswipes and dancing naked around the fire praising their fat orange god.
There's a reason Don and Lil' Kim are trading barbs on the playground; two of a kind.

The Czars are coming!
The Czars are coming!
The Czars are coming!

OMG
OMG
OMG

I believe Obama said he had a pen and a telephone at least get the quote right. I didn’t like governing by EO then I don’t like it now but as long as Congress continues to be dysfunctional it’s going to happen.

Trump used Obungle's pen....LOL
So where is your outrage?

The same place yours was when Ears did it...think hard now
I did not say anything about your orange buddy & hos EOs. You dipsticks had a fit when Obama did it so why aren't you having a fit with El Cheeto does it.

It a simple question. One you are too embarrassed to answer truthfully.,

As long as Obunglescare is torpedoed I don't care how it's done. How's that? :D

I did not say anything about your orange buddy & hos EOs. You dipsticks had a fit when Obama did it so why aren't you having a fit with El Cheeto does it.

Oh and I said back when Ears started this shit it would come back to haunt the left....tada!!!! Here we are!!!

58f50994c75d4a62008b4cf3-480-348.png

Completely different now that Trump is president, Obama had to be stopped, just relax.

Oh and I said back when Ears started this shit it would come back to haunt the left....tada!!!! Here we are!!!

Payback :muahaha:

This is how the left keeps up their insane hatred. They imagine that republicans had a "meltdown" while forgetting that democrats smashed windows and torched cars, threatened the President with assault, arson and murder and sent a Sanders minion to gun down an entire republican baseball team.

Forum List

Back