Trump threatens to 'close down the country' over funding for border wall

A wall is the only thing that will work. And Trump has 100% power to build the wall. North Korea is China’s problem. Syria is France’s problem. Mexico is our problem.

I wonder what kind of impact it would have on the midterms if he were to "close down the country."

"We have to have borders and we have to have them fast and we need security, we need the wall," Trump said at the rally in Washington, Michigan.

"That wall has started. We got $1.6 billion. We come up again on Sept. 28 and if we don’t get border security, we’ll have no choice. We’ll close down the country. Because we need border security."

Well the last time it happened the Pubs took the House.

I wonder what kind of impact it would have on the midterms if he were to "close down the country."

"We have to have borders and we have to have them fast and we need security, we need the wall," Trump said at the rally in Washington, Michigan.

"That wall has started. We got $1.6 billion. We come up again on Sept. 28 and if we don’t get border security, we’ll have no choice. We’ll close down the country. Because we need border security."

It would be a disaster for Republicans. It would cost them the House and Senate. The fact is that voters do not support a wall.

Hmmm...evidently you're getting your "facts" from CNN.
Support for border wall has always been at 37 percent.
From Rasmussen 10 months ago.
And qunnipac from February.

Its all lame, because crossings are at 40 year low.

Thank you President Trump.
Needless to say, 7 years from now, IF you get a democrat in the White House we'd be right back to liberal BS of open borders.

Maybe Democrats will get up off their fat lazy asses and accomplish border security and a reasonable immigration policy...

...but I imagine you've given up on that scenario and have fully accepted that Democrat politicians are just going to whine and play divisive politics instead. (accomplish diddly squat as usual)

Which country? Isn't Mexico going to pay for it?

Maybe Democrats will get up off their fat lazy asses and accomplish border security and a reasonable immigration policy...

...but I imagine you've given up on that scenario and have fully accepted that Democrat politicians are just going to whine and play divisive politics instead. (accomplish diddly squat as usual)

Which country? Isn't Mexico going to pay for it?

Our traitors in the Democratic Party would never go for that, they've made that obvious. Yup, for America's safety and security all lawless Democrat politicians need to be replaced with pro-American patriots.

It could be a detriment,yes, but at the same time you need realize granting a rack , 3 squares a day, and medical treatment to sorts that have zip may be attractive

I'll up the ante' on your proposal , perhaps jail OR conscription . It worked for France well enough, every able bodied immigrant (and i mean any.....mexican, islamic, etc) gets fitted for a uniform.

Let 'em wear the stars/bars protecting all the boarders we do for others on this rock and earn their citizenship

I don't believe anybody who snuck in here should be offered anything, but your idea is okay with me provided they server first, and then we allow them to stay.

When Arizona tried to enforce their own immigration laws, the illegals scattered like rats. Job sites reporting only half of the workers showed up. Schools where most of the students didn't show up. It worked quite well until DumBama took it to court and stopped them.

So if we had a five year minimum prison term for illegals, most of them would get the hell out of the country. It's better to go back home than to be locked up like an animal for five years, and still forced to go home afterwards. I think it would work out just fine. I'd be willing to give it a shot.

It would be a disaster for Republicans. It would cost them the House and Senate. The fact is that voters do not support a wall.

Rasmussen poll July 31,2017
Support building a wall 37%
Oppose building a wall 56%

April 30, 2018
Rasmussen Poll Shows Voters Favor Mexican Border Wall By Slight Margin

30 states and 2,623 counties DO in fact support a wall.
Remember, it’s only the barely legal anchor babies in Mexifornia that don’t support a wall...I wonder why that is?

They do not. The majority of the people who voted opposed the wall. However it was not a major voting issue.

Check this link out .. expand your mind and don't be afraid, it's just information to be considered..

SOTU Poll: Majority of Americans Support Trump’s Planned Wall on Southern Border | Breitbart

April 30, 2018

Wrong. That links to January 30 2017 story. You are a lying weasel.

April 30, 2018

Sheesh, you're fired as Good Will Pixie.. :lol:

Check this link out .. expand your mind and don't be afraid, it's just information to be considered..

SOTU Poll: Majority of Americans Support Trump’s Planned Wall on Southern Border | Breitbart

Check this link out.

Americans continue to oppose U.S.-Mexico border wall: CBS News poll

support wall 38%
oppose wall 60%

April 30, 2018

Who cares.

Check this link out.

Americans continue to oppose U.S.-Mexico border wall: CBS News poll

support wall 38%
oppose wall 60%

Wow.. Democrats are sure proving their pro-lawlessness in those polls. I suspect it's because they've been propagandized and hate Trump but still, quite amazing.. Thanks

April 30, 2018

Who cares.

:lol: .. you don't seem very happy today, no sense of humor..

Well, at least I tried.. :dunno:

Just curious did this large group of people from the south just think that they were going to be let through? Was there any plan?

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Maybe they didn't hear that we have a real President now and thought DumBama was still in charge.
I think Trump has told the world a thousand times or more that he is the president, but it sounds like it was just a cue for them to march. If Trump lets them in will they become Trump-Republicans and Trump could point out, that we failed to build his wall.

Forum List

Back