Trump threatens to 'close down the country' over funding for border wall

So i'll post it again, 2nd time today.

Bring our troops protecting other nations boarders home , they don't appreciate us being there anyways, and China's NK deal may see the end of our occupation in Korea

With what we'd save on a stupid wall we could probably stage a 3 man machine gun nest , maybe a few rpg's , every 100 yards on our south boarder

Have 'em fire a few rounds every now/then , keep the fear of God going....

~S~

Who cares what they are saying? No matter how many CNN opinion pieces think that whites should hate themselves or that the wall won't work won't change the facts.

How_to_Spot_Fake_News.jpg

~S~

I wonder what kind of impact it would have on the midterms if he were to "close down the country."

"We have to have borders and we have to have them fast and we need security, we need the wall," Trump said at the rally in Washington, Michigan.

"That wall has started. We got $1.6 billion. We come up again on Sept. 28 and if we don’t get border security, we’ll have no choice. We’ll close down the country. Because we need border security."

The images of 'the evil caravan' that reached the US border dispells Lying Trump's whole schtick. They are mothers with children and don't look anymore menacing than your local soccer-mom gathering on a Saturday. Who with a functioning brain buys any of Trump's 'oh god the sky is falling if we don't build a wall, the flood that will come across...yada yada bullshit'.

Immigration is down, how can that be since there is no wall? Trump is a liar, pure and simple.

So i'll post it again, 2nd time today.

Bring our troops protecting other nations boarders home , they don't appreciate us being there anyways, and China's NK deal may see the end of our occupation in Korea

With what we'd save on a stupid wall we could probably stage a 3 man machine gun nest , maybe a few rpg's , every 100 yards on our south boarder

Have 'em fire a few rounds every now/then , keep the fear of God going....

~S~

What Trump wants for a wall is about half of what we spend on food stamps every single year, and the wall would be a one time cost plus maintenance and repairs if any.

Yep welp, pick yer media poison fellas, seems everyone's saying the same thing....

Fact-checking Trump's claim that the Southern border with Mexico is ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../trump-calls-the-u-s-mexico-border-extremely-dange...
Jan 17, 2018 - You can add President Trump's Twitter feed to that. On Tuesday, the president wrote: “We must have Security at our VERY DANGEROUS SOUTHERN BORDER, and we must have a great WALL to help protect us, and to help stop the massive inflow of drugs pouring into our country!” We must have Security ...
CNN: Border Wall is a 'Gift to the Drug Cartels' - Accuracy in Media
Accuracy in Media › On Target Blog
Jan 10, 2018 - Alice Driver of CNN wrote a piece headlined, “Trump's Mexico wall would be a gift to the drug cartels.” Driver claimed…
Opinion: Trump's wall would be gift to cartels – 96.7 Merle FM – WMYL ...
merlefm.com › CNN
Jan 8, 2018 - The tricks of the multibillion-dollar drug business include using drones, submarines, ultralight planes and even frozen sharks to transport product across the US-Mexico border. Just consider that in 2016, US Customs and Border Protection Air and Marine Operations agents attempted to seize a submarine in ...
Opinion: Trump's Mexico wall would be a gift to the drug cartels | Law ...
www.rrenfrolaw.com/.../opinion-trumps-mexico-wall-would-be-a-gift-to-the-drug-cartel...
... to the drug cartels. Home / Feed Item / Opinion: Trump's Mexico wall would be a gift to the drug cartels. Opinion: Trump's Mexico wall would be a gift to the drug cartels. Opinion: Trump's Mexico wall would be a gift to the drug cartels. Source: Published on 2018-01-08. You can share this story by using your social accounts: ...
CNN Opinion on Twitter: "Trump's Mexico wall would be a gift to the ...
CNN Opinion on Twitter
Jan 8, 2018 - Trump's Mexico wall would be a gift to the drug cartels, warns @DriverWrites. After all, itwould have "little practical application in a world where they harness the latest technology to move drugs and people into the US. ... Are they sending drugs and people across the border using "the Cloud"? Quantum ...
Mimi Yang, "The Trump Wall: a Cultural Wall and a Cultural War ...
csalateral.org/issue/6-2/trump-wall-cultural-war-yang/
by M Yang - ‎2017
Budget Director Mick Mulvaney is doubtful of the purpose of the wall, and speaks out: “This doesn't stop drugs and doesn't stop criminals from crossing the border, in fact it doesn't stop hardly anything from crossing the border.” Alice Driver believes that “the Trump's Mexico Wall would be a gift to the drug cartels”and calls it ...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next

and that's JUST pg 1....

~S~

Who cares what they are saying? No matter how many CNN opinion pieces think that whites should hate themselves or that the wall won't work won't change the facts.

PeeNN is just a mouthpiece for the Democrat party. They don't have any evidence to support their claim. What really needs to be looked at is other places that do have better border protection:

Hungary credits razor wire border fence for almost 100 percent drop in illegal migration

Ray,we could cut around the boarders of Mexico ,float it out to sea, & breed great whites for the swimmers, and mine for any vessels

The drug lords would rent the space shuttle if needed, and this countries corporatists would fill the 2nd class seats to visa workers

~S~

Ray,we could cut around the boarders of Mexico ,float it out to sea, & breed great whites for the swimmers, and mine for any vessels

The drug lords would rent the space shuttle if needed, and this countries corporatists would fill the 2nd class seats to visa workers

~S~

So in other words don't try to reduce the problem because in your opinion, it can't be solved?

The reason the left doesn't want a wall is because they want all those foreigner here. Drug smugglers? No problem. Rapists? The more the merrier. MS-13 members? We'll keep an eye out for them. Taking jobs away from Americans? They'll find other jobs.

The left claiming a wall won't do any good is about as believable as when they claim Voter-ID is racist. They won't tell you the real reason they don't want it, so they make one up.

Unlike policies that can be reversed once Democrats have some power, a wall is there to stay. Nobody is going to tear it down once they get elected in the Democrat party. They know fully well it would work, and that's the reason they don't want it.

~S~

So in other words don't try to reduce the problem because in your opinion, it can't be solved?

The reason the left doesn't want a wall is because they want all those foreigner here. Drug smugglers? No problem. Rapists? The more the merrier. MS-13 members? We'll keep an eye out for them. Taking jobs away from Americans? They'll find other jobs.

The left claiming a wall won't do any good is about as believable as when they claim Voter-ID is racist. They won't tell you the real reason they don't want it, so they make one up.

Unlike policies that can be reversed once Democrats have some power, a wall is there to stay. Nobody is going to tear it down once they get elected in the Democrat party. They know fully well it would work, and that's the reason they don't want it.

I didn't say the problem couldn't be solved Ray

what I and many others are saying is the wall won't be much of a fix , and some issues are simply not going to go away because of it

For starters , the whole drug problem revolves around $$$, take the $$$ out of the equation, and it'll fold like a cheap Kmart table

Next would be the entire H1B visa debauchery , one could not possibly find a more manipulated piece of bureaucracy . I want jobs to go to Americans as much as any other patriot, the corporatists in this country do not. I've seen waaAAy too many loopholes abused by them ,and they are the biggest wall advocates, can you say bait/switch?

Here's what i propose to anyone interested in the issue, quit listening to all the detractors , they've all motivations that end up in ONE spot

Their wallets

~S~

What about Trump's promises for the wall? Were those promises made before or after the election? Maybe we should have elected the president of Mexico?

~S~

I didn't say the problem couldn't be solved Ray

what I and many others are saying is the wall won't be much of a fix , and some issues are simply not going to go away because of it

For starters , the whole drug problem revolves around $$$, take the $$$ out of the equation, and it'll fold like a cheap Kmart table

Next would be the entire H1B visa debauchery , one could not possibly find a more manipulated piece of bureaucracy . I want jobs to go to Americans as much as any other patriot, the corporatists in this country do not. I've seen waaAAy too many loopholes abused by them ,and they are the biggest wall advocates, can you say bait/switch?

Here's what i propose to anyone interested in the issue, quit listening to all the detractors , they've all motivations that end up in ONE spot

Their wallets

~S~

It's not a solve all to our problems, but it's a pretty good start. Yes, Visa's and work permits have to be dealt with, but at least we won't have people crossing the border and dropping babies here that we ultimately have to take care of.

The solution to the problem is quite simple really. Create a law that anybody caught here illegally will face a minimum of a five year prison sentence. If they could do that, then no wall would be needed. In fact, everybody would be trying to get the hell out of this country. But even if proposed, the Democrats would fight it tooth and nail just like they did Kate's Law and Sanctuary cities and now Sanctuary states.

I wonder what kind of impact it would have on the midterms if he were to "close down the country."

"We have to have borders and we have to have them fast and we need security, we need the wall," Trump said at the rally in Washington, Michigan.

"That wall has started. We got $1.6 billion. We come up again on Sept. 28 and if we don’t get border security, we’ll have no choice. We’ll close down the country. Because we need border security."

It would be a disaster for Republicans. It would cost them the House and Senate. The fact is that voters do not support a wall.

I thought Mexico was paying for the border wall. Why isn't Trump threatening to shut down Mexico?

It would be a disaster for Republicans. It would cost them the House and Senate. The fact is that voters do not support a wall.

Hmmm...evidently you're getting your "facts" from CNN.

30 states and 2,623 counties DO in fact support a wall.
Remember, it’s only the barely legal anchor babies in Mexifornia that don’t support a wall...I wonder why that is?

Hmmm...evidently you're getting your "facts" from CNN.
Support for border wall has always been at 37 percent.
From Rasmussen 10 months ago.
And qunnipac from February.

Its all lame, because crossings are at 40 year low.

It's not a solve all to our problems, but it's a pretty good start. Yes, Visa's and work permits have to be dealt with, but at least we won't have people crossing the border and dropping babies here that we ultimately have to take care of

Two separate issues, but yes they could be addressed Ray.

Anecdotally ,i've witnessed the H1B visa deal 1st hand, as i've a long history in construction ,where sadly all the good lords misfits accumulate. I live in bluecollar redneck whiteopia ,where every large job is lousy with mexican work forces.
They are hired LEGALLY, their employers pay for their transportation,room & board, and all the tequila they need to stay happy.

Ask yourself how this can be cost effective , and on a rate (bacon davis) job site, when there's plenty of local scarecrows that'd bid $.02 above DIRT to get in the door.....

2nd are anchor babies. How we ever assumed this doctrine is beyond me , why we continue to embrace it is simply counterproductive to any immigration policy.....So here's where i may appear heartless....short of mama pajama sh*ting the ape two steps across the boarder, we have a choice. That choice is simply to send her back. If we are providing a window of sanctuary , they can time their gestation toward it's US soil fruition.....that needs to stop as well

there are better ways to gain citizenship here....

The solution to the problem is quite simple really. Create a law that anybody caught here illegally will face a minimum of a five year prison sentence. If they could do that, then no wall would be needed. In fact, everybody would be trying to get the hell out of this country. But even if proposed, the Democrats would fight it tooth and nail just like they did Kate's Law and Sanctuary cities and now Sanctuary states.

It could be a detriment,yes, but at the same time you need realize granting a rack , 3 squares a day, and medical treatment to sorts that have zip may be attractive

I'll up the ante' on your proposal , perhaps jail OR conscription . It worked for France well enough, every able bodied immigrant (and i mean any.....mexican, islamic, etc) gets fitted for a uniform.

Let 'em wear the stars/bars protecting all the boarders we do for others on this rock and earn their citizenship

~S~

Forum List

Back