Trump tells the marines in San Diego: In 2019 we want to give the largest raise in OVER A DECADE!

How is it going to pay for a raise?
By sending illegal alien welfare recipients back home and emptying our federal prisons of the illegal alien criminals too....just removing illegal aliens from the welfare rolls in CA would save enough money to build the wall a study reported today...we have problems folks...time to fix them and stop talking about them...

Fake news ! Illegals are not eligible for welfare.

Fake news ! Illegals are not eligible for welfare
Whoever has told you that is wrong...they get housing and medical and food stamps if they have children under 18...and in CA they can even vote without fear of being caught...

the marines went wild when he said that!

he also said: "Very soon we're going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won."
Link.
Trump, March 13: In space, the United States is going to do Colonel Glenn proud. We are finally going to lead again. You see what’s happening? You see the rockets going up left and right? You haven’t seen that for a long time.

Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn’t have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn’t even be thinking about it. Wouldn’t be thinking about it.

Trump Misses with Mars Attack - FactCheck.org

I hate determined ignorance. Ignorance for the sake of ignorance. Why?

Trump caught lying again? So what? Everyone knows Republicans lie all that time.

Fake news ! Illegals are not eligible for welfare
Whoever has told you that is wrong...they get housing and medical and food stamps if they have children under 18...and in CA they can even vote without fear of being caught...

That kid has to be an American . And even then you don’t get money for dad if he’s illegal . So legal mom and kid qualify . Like would happen to any of us .

That kid has to be an American . And even then you don’t get money for dad if he’s illegal . So legal mom and kid qualify . Like would happen to any of us
Timmy you are just wrong...check it out...and I haven't even mentioned free school and free school lunches...In California illegal kids get tuition free college and citizens have to pay...

Forum List

Back