Trump Tells Congressional Leaders Millions Of ‘Illegals’ Cost Him Popular Vote

remember, who is registered illegally is voter registration fraud,

VOTING illegally is VOTER fraud....

So, comparing the people that are found illegally registered, to the people who actually did vote, is the most important part of the investigation.... a gazillion dead people could still be registered to vote as example, but ZERO of them could have voted... so no voter fraud took place in that example.

A person could have moved and still been registered in the place moved from...... if they only voted in one spot, there is no voter fraud.

Maybe you should inform your comrades of that. And they caught a few in CO sending in mail in ballots for the dead. Theres likely some examples in WA as well since both use mail ballots exclusively.

I actually worked the polls and trespassers voting is a BREEZE in urban areas.
how?
Both parties do the same thing...
Get your Districts list of Registered Voters.
Call up and find out who moved, died or has dementia or alzheimers, etc....
They probably didn't sue the District to remove their names.
I know..I called HUNDREDS of people in a particular area and almost 60% were dead, moved or insane over a 5 year period.
Bus in people to vote.
And remember...
Both parties do the same thing.

I actually worked the polls and trespassers voting is a BREEZE in urban areas.
how?
Both parties do the same thing...
Get your Districts list of Registered Voters.
Call up and find out who moved, died or has dementia or alzheimers, etc....
They probably didn't sue the District to remove their names.
I know..I called HUNDREDS of people in a particular area and almost 60% were dead, moved or insane over a 5 year period.
Bus in people to vote.
And remember...
Both parties do the same thing.
First, Dead People ARE removed from voter rolls but on average takes states about 2 years...some with better systems less time, other states longer than 2 yrs.

Also, who in their right mind would be bused in to commit a FELONY?

Plus, you need to know the name, the address, the political party of the person you are impersonating, AND the risk of the poll worker is the person you are impersonating's sister, mother, daughter, brother son, next door neighbor, is too risky.... and now with security cameras and facial recognition programs that criminals are on or suspects of being criminals are on and so on and so forth...

when I lived in Massachusetts, there was no voter id at the polls, but you had to tell them the party you were registered under, then your name and address, you signed the roll and they compared your signature...then given a ballot to vote.

BUT the state had a system, about 6-10 months before an election, they mailed you a post card that you had to sign and send back(prepaid), verifying you were still at the same address that you were registered under....if you didn't send it back you were temporarily restricted to a provisional ballot when you went in to vote.

LOLOL

Unfortunately for you, YOU speak for you and you just admitted you have no proof to back up your idiotic claims.

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

All efforts to get proof are blocked in court by you commiecrats, why is that?
If you could prove you're not hallucinating, you'd post evidence of your moronic claims instead of asking questions.

You've already admitted you can't prove a word of it. You didn't even know those laws existed. Yet you keep stomping your feet and shaking your cane at the sky.

Judge-Judy-Shake-My-Head-Gif_zps66b02891.gif

Neither of us has the authority to prove anything, so run along and believe what you will and I'll do the same. I just hope we can get the laws changed now to require proof of citizenship to register to vote.
You made a claim you can't prove. That's it. There's no burden on me to prove you wrong when you can't even prove yourself right. Even funnier, now you're calling for more laws that do the same as existing laws when you idiotically claim existing laws are not being obeyed. :cuckoo:

Prove they're following the law and don't have ineligible people registered. See you can't prove yourself right either. You just claim they are. They damn sure aren't following other laws, so theres no reason to believe their following these. Like the shrinks say, past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior.
Sorry, choadbreath, you made the claim California officials broke the law -- you prove it.

You can't so we're done here.

Thanks for playin', Sport. :mm:

Comrade Trump keeps saying it, because he just cannot STAND the thought of Hillary Clinton kicking his ass by 3 million votes. He also desperately wants to distract the public from Vladimir Putin's and FBI Director James Comey assistance in helping him win.

The maniac is a narcissist. He requires CONSTANT attention, BUT that attention has to come in the form of praise and adoration. Any criticism, he's going to freaking flip out. This is why he will resort back to his tweety account to attack. He'll attack anyone, including private citizens that make a negative comment about him or any of his policies. He'll whine about the media and what they say about him. This is his MAIN focus in life. Trump believes he is the center of the WORLD, and it revolves around him. He is the most important person in that world. He's nothing more than a tyrant. His ego has to be inflated at all times.
A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

Who else would use charitable donations to purchase two full sized portraits of themselves?
'I've never encountered anything so brazen': Report details shocking new revelations about Trump Foundation
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/04/us/politics/trump-foundation-money.html?_r=0

57d9f6ce5590b.image.jpg

No illegal is going to risk getting caught & deported so they can cast a VOTE. That's the ultimate "here I am, come and get me" moment.

Last edited:
Don't worry, Obama assured them that they wouldn't be investigated for voting illegally. Remember? There are also states that don't require voter ID, and California even passed a law making it easier for said illegals to vote.
It amazes me to see there are still idiots out there propagating that nonsense. In reality, Obama told a U.S. citizen, immigration would not come after illegal family members, pointed out that illegals can't legally vote, and twice promoted a website which states voters must be U.S. citizens.
He told a US citizen that illegals wouldn't be investigated. Your head is just so far up his rectum that you don't actually understand what he said, despite the obvious meaning behind his words, or what logic dictates. I highly doubt he'd be telling a legal citizen that legal voters wouldn't be investigated. Then again, Liberals are pretty brain dead, so it's possible he needed specify it, I just doubt it.
Stop lying.

He told a U.S. citizen that she, a U.S. citizen herself, wouldn't be investigated.

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for.
If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

RODRIGUEZ: This has been a huge fear presented, especially during this election.

OBAMA:The reason that fear is promoted is because they don’t want people voting. People are discouraged from voting, and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard because you’re not just speaking for yourself. You’re speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school, who may not have a voice, who can’t legally vote. But they’re counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard.
Notice she said "undocumented citizens", which is code for "illegal aliens", and then followed it up with that question. She was asking about illegals. Otherwise, deportation wouldn't have even been mentioned, because citizens aren't deported.

Also, he referred to citizens, after she referred to said citizens as "undocumented", meaning illegal. Nobody asks if an actual legal citizen would be deported. Of course, if Liberals understood the obvious, they wouldn't be Liberals.
What I notice is you're trying to alter what she asked.

She didn't ask, "So if they vote, will immigration know where they live?"

She asked, "So if I vote, will immigration know where I live?"

To which Obama replied to a question posed to him by a U.S. citizen about if she should worry if she votes.
I don't have to alter what she asked, it's plain as day she was asking about illegals specifically, due to mentioning them, then asking about deportation. It's just difficult for you to read or hear with your head so far up your rectum.

Forum List

Back