Madonna should be arrested for making terrorist threat to "blow up the White House"

Muslim imams are killed with drone strikes for doing less.

and how was she going to blow up the white house? dig a 300 foot tunnell under the white house, then bring down a 3000 pound cow and light a match to its butt?

Agreed. Time to make an example of these idiots. That step father in Ferguson should be a co defendant for his "burn it down" demand right before it was BURNED DOWN.

She should be accountable for her words like any other person who said the exact same thing. Her celebrity status is irrelevant.

At a minimum the Secret Service needs to tell her what she did is illegal and can invite others to action and to never do it again...and if she does it again, she should be charged. It's no joke.

What if Carrie Underwood said the exact same thing the day after Obama was elected?

This should not be tolerated.

Wrong, not unless she has acted towards that end. Giving something thought, is not a crime.

but how do you blow up a very large building? I mean, yah, anyone can blow up a 300 sq foot memoriable library, but the white house?...where do u start? who do u call?

Why are you asking me, the biggest thing I ever blew up was a 300 foot dam that was about 18 feet high.

Wrong, not unless she has acted towards that end. Giving something thought, is not a crime.

but how do you blow up a very large building? I mean, yah, anyone can blow up a 300 sq foot memoriable library, but the white house?...where do u start? who do u call?

Why are you asking me, the biggest thing I ever blew up was a 300 foot dam that was about 18 feet high.

Maybe Madonna was going to kidnap Micheal Moore and drop him from a plane about 2000 feet from the white house?

what was her threat?

The 58-year-old singer and activist... flatly stated that “good did not win this election, but good will win in the end.

“The revolution starts here. The fight for the right to be free, to be who we are, to be equal. Let’s march together through this darkness, and with each step know that we are not afraid. That we are not alone. That we will not back down.”

“To our detractors, that insist that this march will never add up to anything, f--- you,” Madonna said. “F--- you.”

“Yes, I’m angry. Yes, I am outraged. Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House,”

Madonna said. “But I know this won’t change anything.

We cannot fall into despair. As the poet W.H. Auden once wrote on the eve of World War II, we must love one another or die. I choose love.”

Last edited:
Maybe she really said,

"Yes, I'm angry. Yes, I am outraged. Yes, I have thought an awful lot of blowing up. The White House, but I know that this won't change anything."

See, it could just be poor delivery on bad punctuation and grammar. Not a Federal crime.

Forum List

Back