trump tells a rally not to vote on election night

Rather, he wants them to watch other voters. trump is really saying some crazy things as of late. Maybe the pending criminal cases are getting to him?
Sort of like when he pushed for creation of a vaccine, then convinced people not to take it, or hires the ā€œbest peopleā€, but later claims he doesnā€™t know them. Powell who?

Holy crap, that's crazy.

Yeah, no doubt, both Biden AND Trump, are just TOO DAMN Old.

iu

The nation definitely needs to get RFKjr. in on a Televised network debate, and put those two old codgers out of their misery for good. . . Save this nation now.

Screenshot-2023-10-21-220259-1024x548.png

No chance, old man.

Holy crap, that's crazy.

Yeah, no doubt, both Biden AND Trump, are just TOO DAMN Old.

iu

The nation definitely needs to get RFKjr. in on a Televised network debate, and put those two old codgers out of their misery for good. . . Save this nation now.

Screenshot-2023-10-21-220259-1024x548.png

RFK Jr. ain't beating Trump, bro. He's not a bad dude, but he's not beating the Trumpinator.

Rather, he wants them to watch other voters. trump is really saying some crazy things as of late. Maybe the pending criminal cases are getting to him?
1aomanbad.png

If your handle is in this pic, you're a POS shill.
g5000 is hidden by JimH52's dunce cap.
Tommy Taint kinda is too. :dunno:

RFK Jr. ain't beating Trump, bro. He's not a bad dude, but he's not beating the Trumpinator.
oh? I'd bet you. . . but only if they are both in a televised debate.

. . . but, since I know that the corporate parties control the debates, I doubt the commission will allow that.

OTH, if they don't allow their corruption to get the best of them, and he meets their requirements and lawyers up to make sure they comply?

. . . :eusa_think:

Let's fact it though, if that was the case? If RFKjr. met al the current requirements, assuming the were the same as they typically are?

Criticism​

"In 2000, the CPD established a rule that candidates must garner at least 15% support across five national polls to be included in the national debates.[11] This rule has been controversial[12] as it has effectively excluded U.S. parties other than the two major parties. While this occurred before the rule was established, in 1992, third-party candidate Ross Perot and his running mate, Admiral Jim Stockdale, achieved high enough support in the polls to participate in the debates against the Clinton-Gore and Bush-Quayle tickets. No third party has participated in the debates since 1992. Perot won 19% of the vote in the election. . . "

Currently? RFKjr. already is qualifying? As to your comment; "he's not beating the Trumpinator."??

Methinks you are living in denial, and forgets why Trump lost last time, and why folks are sick to death of the establishment pitting American against American, and this whole toxic cancel culture, political war that is tearing us all apart. . .

iu

You can't even handle a two hour podcast. GO THE HELL AND WATCH IT MAN.

You aren't thinking, you are feeling. Base your hunches on polling and a full survey of the entire political conversation and all the data.

The truth is? If RFKjr. qualified for the debate, and the commission has no legal way to bar him? I suspect both Sniffy Joe and Tiny Hands would decline to participate, and there would be no debate for the first time in the history of the nation.

AND? The illusion of real choice? Would finally be clear to all.

oh? I'd bet you. . . but only if they are both in a televised debate.

. . . but, since I know that the corporate parties control the debates, I doubt the commission will allow that.

OTH, if they don't allow their corruption to get the best of them, and he meets their requirements and lawyers up to make sure they comply?

. . . :eusa_think:

Let's fact it though, if that was the case? If RFKjr. met al the current requirements, assuming the were the same as they typically are?

Criticism​

"In 2000, the CPD established a rule that candidates must garner at least 15% support across five national polls to be included in the national debates.[11] This rule has been controversial[12] as it has effectively excluded U.S. parties other than the two major parties. While this occurred before the rule was established, in 1992, third-party candidate Ross Perot and his running mate, Admiral Jim Stockdale, achieved high enough support in the polls to participate in the debates against the Clinton-Gore and Bush-Quayle tickets. No third party has participated in the debates since 1992. Perot won 19% of the vote in the election. . . "

Currently? RFKjr. already is qualifying? As to your comment; "he's not beating the Trumpinator."??

Methinks you are living in denial, and forgets why Trump lost last time, and why folks are sick to death of the establishment pitting American against American, and this whole toxic cancel culture, political war that is tearing us all apart. . .

iu

You can't even handle a two hour podcast. GO THE HELL AND WATCH IT MAN.

You aren't thinking, you are feeling. Base your hunches on polling and a full survey of the entire political conversation and all the data.

The truth is? If RFKjr. qualified for the debate, and the commission has no legal way to bar him? I suspect both Sniffy Joe and Tiny Hands would decline to participate, and there would be no debate for the first time in the history of the nation.

AND? The illusion of real choice? Would finally be clear to all.
There's a part of this song for you right now.

"Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me". 4:53

Maybe tomorrow, I got it bookmarked.

3 hours.

I could be in Sanibel Island in 3 hours.

If it's that important to ya, sonofabitch! Just know I hold you in high regard to do that thing.

Link me to it right now, pls. Nm, I already got it.
Nevermind. It isn't as good as a sunny day at the beach.

I am deleting it from your device and reporting you to the brain sucking aliens.

Tomorrow? You will be stammering crazy shit like this. . .

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back