Trump telling it like it is

On topic, check this out: ...The United States needs more immigrants from places like Norway..." - Donald Trump.....

And then go figure:

PYEONGCHANG, South Korea – As an American I feel comfortable speaking for all the people of the world. As such, on behalf of all the people in the world I’d like to tell Norway to chill the hell out and stop kicking our Oslos all over the place.

You can’t turn around here at the Winter Olympics without finding: 1) smiling South Koreans, 2) servings of delicious kimchi and 3) another Norwegian winning a damn medal.

The total is at 25 medals and counting, including nine golds. No one else is really close. Germany is second with 17 and nine, respectively. The, ahem, mighty United States is at 10 and five. Just wait until our men’s hockey team gets cranking though. That’s the plan. Or something.

Twenty-five medals for a country of about 5.2 million, which means the entire world is losing to Metro Atlanta … if we kicked 500,000 people out of Metro Atlanta.

The Norwegians are winning in skiing. They are winning in skating. They are winning in jumping. They are certainly winning at drinking Akevitt to celebrate the skiing, skating and jumping.

Call him dishonest if it helps you sleep nights, but I see a guy who's often bluntly honest, and that's refreshing.

Trump: Russians are 'laughing their asses off' after stirring U.S. election chaos

He needs to make up his mind. Two days ago he said they did not do anything, now they did something and they are laughing their asses off. Tomorrow he will be back to they did not do anything.

But I do agree with the idea they are laughing at us. Not only did the sow discord about the election they now have the country doubting law enforcement and intelligence agencies. Two essential steps in taking down a country from the inside out.

Call him dishonest if it helps you sleep nights, but I see a guy who's often bluntly honest, and that's refreshing.

Trump: Russians are 'laughing their asses off' after stirring U.S. election chaos

He needs to make up his mind. Two days ago he said they did not do anything, now they did something and they are laughing their asses off. Tomorrow he will be back to they did not do anything.

But I do agree with the idea they are laughing at us. Not only did the sow discord about the election they now have the country doubting law enforcement and intelligence agencies. Two essential steps in taking down a country from the inside out.

Factually incorrect.

Yep - This is how autocracies begin. Putin is winning.

From the article:
Trump pointed to the various committee hearings and investigations as evidence that Russia succeeded in its goal of stirring up chaos.
Typical Trump; point the finger elsewhere before looking in the mirror...

Factually incorrect.

You are factually incorrect.

On topic, check this out: ...The United States needs more immigrants from places like Norway..." - Donald Trump.....

And then go figure:

PYEONGCHANG, South Korea – As an American I feel comfortable speaking for all the people of the world. As such, on behalf of all the people in the world I’d like to tell Norway to chill the hell out and stop kicking our Oslos all over the place.

You can’t turn around here at the Winter Olympics without finding: 1) smiling South Koreans, 2) servings of delicious kimchi and 3) another Norwegian winning a damn medal.

The total is at 25 medals and counting, including nine golds. No one else is really close. Germany is second with 17 and nine, respectively. The, ahem, mighty United States is at 10 and five. Just wait until our men’s hockey team gets cranking though. That’s the plan. Or something.

Twenty-five medals for a country of about 5.2 million, which means the entire world is losing to Metro Atlanta … if we kicked 500,000 people out of Metro Atlanta.

The Norwegians are winning in skiing. They are winning in skating. They are winning in jumping. They are certainly winning at drinking Akevitt to celebrate the skiing, skating and jumping.

One is led to wonder if our players are distracted by all the gay and diversity issues being preached from the American podium?

Factually incorrect.

Care to mansplain? Looked ENTIRELY correct to me.

Trump has indeed changed his mind minimally a dozen times as to whether Russia meddled in our election. Hell, he changes his mind like most people change underwear. First, the Access Hollywood tape was just "locker room talk" and now he doesn't think it was his voice.

And yes - it's all about "Deep State" and various other conspiracy theories of which Trump is as big a fan as Alex Jones. He believes Putin when he claims not to have meddled and favors Russian "intel" over his own.

Factually incorrect.

You are factually incorrect.
A psychopath resides in our WH and Mara-largo

The FBI shot itself by turning into a poliitically partisan institution assuming it could influence the people's selection of the president. Ya can't pin that on Trump.

And then go figure:

One is led to wonder if our players are distracted by all the gay and diversity issues being preached from the American podium?

Actually we are pretty even with where were have been for most winter olympics. There were a couple of games where we did better thanks to some new events, but now the world has caught up to us in those events. In the last 22 winter olympics we have a total of 280 medals, or 12.7 per game. We will top that number this year.

It’s great to finally have a president who isn’t conditioned to lie. :)
tycho That is joke of the day Good work you win 1st prize ,,,dinner with trump Bripat won 2nd prize 2 dinners with trump
I did donate $ for a chance to have dinner with President Trump. Wish me luck. :)

as many shoes as Imelda marcos had in her closet are about to fall on republican heads and they are scared s---less

tycho That is joke of the day Good work you win 1st prize ,,,dinner with trump Bripat won 2nd prize 2 dinners with trump
I did donate $ for a chance to have dinner President Trump. Wish me luck. :)
might be worth it if you sit next to Melanie

or the 130000 dollar call girl or the miss america beauty contestant

It’s nice to have an attractive First Lady. :)

Forum List

Back