Trump telling it like it is

Call him dishonest if it helps you sleep nights, but I see a guy who's often bluntly honest, and that's refreshing.

Trump: Russians are 'laughing their asses off' after stirring U.S. election chaos
It’s great to finally have a president who isn’t conditioned to lie. :)
tycho That is joke of the day Good work you win 1st prize ,,,dinner with trump Bripat won 2nd prize 2 dinners with trump
I did donate $ for a chance to have dinner President Trump. Wish me luck. :)
might be worth it if you sit next to Melanie
It’s nice to have an attractive First Lady. :)
all in the eyes of the beholder,,,but a nude or nearly nude next to you isn't all bad

It’s great to finally have a president who isn’t conditioned to lie. :)
tycho That is joke of the day Good work you win 1st prize ,,,dinner with trump Bripat won 2nd prize 2 dinners with trump
all in the eyes of the beholder,,,but a nude or nearly nude next to you isn't all bad
Are you now imagining me being nude? :)

GOD no

GOD no
Ahhh... don’t be embarrassed. lol

Call him dishonest if it helps you sleep nights, but I see a guy who's often bluntly honest, and that's refreshing.

Trump: Russians are 'laughing their asses off' after stirring U.S. election chaos

He needs to make up his mind. Two days ago he said they did not do anything, now they did something and they are laughing their asses off. Tomorrow he will be back to they did not do anything.

But I do agree with the idea they are laughing at us. Not only did the sow discord about the election they now have the country doubting law enforcement and intelligence agencies. Two essential steps in taking down a country from the inside out.
He needs to make up his mind. Two days ago he said they did not do anything, now they did something and they are laughing their asses off. Tomorrow he will be back to they did not do anything.

He's probably right about the Russians "laughing their asses off." What Trump doesn't realize is that he's the object of their laughter. Of course, comedians in Russia have likely been all put out of work by the millions of Americans whom Russians can now daily laugh at.

I asked him again. You can only ask so many times... He said he absolutely did not meddle in our election. I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it... I think he's very insulted, if you want to know the truth.
-- Donald Trump
What the hell did he think Putin was going to do? Admit to committing an act of war?

Forum List

Back