Trump supporters: when it comes to “fake” news about Trump, is it ANY negative story about Trump?

You all can bitch and moan about the so called fake news all you want but the fact of the matter is the year before he was elected you saw Trump over and over again on all news channels and they are responsible for electing him. But of course, you would not have seen the other candidates.

I am loyal to no one except my family, I do not worship any President, never have and never will. I would have voted for Kasich if had any chance of winning the nomination but I never worshipped him.

As for Trump I am beginning to see his democratic side come out, he can be a registered this or that but he's slowly going a little left if it wasn't for the likes of Miller and Kelley he'd be a moderate democrat.

Every indication is that you are loyal to Marx, Stalin, and the complete destruction of the American republic.

You all can bitch and moan about the so called fake news all you want but the fact of the matter is the year before he was elected you saw Trump over and over again on all news channels and they are responsible for electing him. But of course, you would not have seen the other candidates.

I am loyal to no one except my family, I do not worship any President, never have and never will. I would have voted for Kasich if had any chance of winning the nomination but I never worshipped him.

As for Trump I am beginning to see his democratic side come out, he can be a registered this or that but he's slowly going a little left if it wasn't for the likes of Miller and Kelley he'd be a moderate democrat.

Every indication is that you are loyal to Marx, Stalin, and the complete destruction of the American republic.

Just you dumb ass. Take your indications and shove them up your ass.

Is there any negative coverage about Trump you can think of that has validity, or is Trump just perfect for some reason? I can’t think of a time when Trump supporters have ever been objective.

He is not a politician and he does not have the indoctrinated scripted speech.

I don't see how that makes him any better than a politician. It's just a new style of dishonesty.

How was he "dishonest"? He hasn't lied to me, has he? he seems to be carrying out pretty much all of the things he promised during the campaign, plus a bunch of things he didn't promise.

Is there any negative coverage about Trump you can think of that has validity, or is Trump just perfect for some reason? I can’t think of a time when Trump supporters have ever been objective.

I don't see how that makes him any better than a politician. It's just a new style of dishonesty.

How was he "dishonest"? He hasn't lied to me, has he? he seems to be carrying out pretty much all of the things he promised during the campaign, plus a bunch of things he didn't promise.

Analysis | President Trump has made 1,628 false or misleading claims over 298 days

Analysis | President Trump has made 1,628 false or misleading claims over 298 days
They believe anything the world class lying douch spouts

Fake news.

They believe anything the world class lying douch spouts

How dare Trump ,doing all of the things he campaigned on. :)

Is little debbie having a hissy fit?

The site says you gotta pay for it and I refuse.
It's the Washington Post so chances are pretty good that most or all was misinterpretation or just guessing. They also have lied about things.
I've seen that many times during and after the campaign.

Most leftards are in need of Prozac.......I can imagine them curled up in the fetal position babbling almost incoherently....rocking back and forth....back and forth chanting "make it stop.......make it stop....make it alllllllll go away".

Fucking snowflaking pussies.

It's the Washington Post so chances are pretty good that most or all was misinterpretation or just guessing. They also have lied about things.

I don't pay for it and I was able to see it.

But feel free to ignore the evidence of Trumps many false statements (ie lies).

I don't pay for it and I was able to see it.

But feel free to ignore the evidence of Trumps many false statements (ie lies).

LOL! The "Washington Compost"..............you do know who owns it, right? Jeff Bezos....you know about his CIA ties, no?

Most leftards are in need of Prozac.......I can imagine them curled up in the fetal position babbling almost incoherently....rocking back and forth....back and forth chanting "make it stop.......make it stop....make it alllllllll go away".

Fucking snowflaking pussies.
I am litterly rolling on the floor laughing whenever I read some snowflake expressing her displeasure with reality.

The problem is that there is so much fake news that the real thing gets lost in all of it.

There are justified negative news, like his brusk manner of speaking. I am not upset at all by it but some people are. There are also his way of exaggerating and his excessive hyperbole. Those that hate him have every right to complain about it, even though it really is insignificant in the grand scheme of things. Again, the problem is that the left and their vast array of media outlets "report" so much that is downright false that the real justified complaints get lost. It's your own fault.

'Trump supporters: when it comes to “fake” news about Trump, is it ANY negative story about Trump?'

Off The Air: ESPN Host Who Called Trump A White Supremacist Is Reassigned

...and another punk-ass 'Fake News' bi-atch bites the dust....

Bwuhahahahaha....
truth hurts huh?

Oh, I should worry about Trump and racism?

iu

"He has called Judaism a gutter religion. He is a horrible, horrible human being," he said.

A photographer, Askia Muhammad, showed Fox News' Tucker Carlson a 2005 picture of Obama and Farrakhan smiling together.

He said that afterward, the Congressional Black Caucus contacted him and demanded to have the photo back.

“I gave the original disk to him and in a sense swore myself to secrecy because I had quietly made a copy for myself,” Muhammad said.

Muhammad said he thought the CBC was concerned a photo with Farrakhan could hurt the young senator's future presidential aspirations.

Muhammad added that Obama had Nation of Islam followers working in his Chicago senate office.

Dershowitz said he threatened to leave the Democratic Party if Rep. Keith Ellison (D-Minn.) - who once had connections with Farrakhan - was elected chairman instead of Tom Perez.

"We should have nobody in public office associating with a bigot like Farrakhan," he said.

Watch more above.

Forum List

Back