Trump supporters are less vocal on this site

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Trump supporters are less vocal with their ridiculous assertions to justify Trumps abhorent behavior and actions.
Hopefully some of the idiot Trump supporters are realizing he is out of line even by their standards.

I find it ironic that the NRA has never had a President that supported them more than Trump but their social acceptance is taking a huge nose dive.

I voted for Trump------I am a registered Democrat-----I do not remember
"support or non-support for NRA being an ISSUE of any level of importance
until now. I do not remember any ANTI-NRA president or PRO NRA
president------your comment is MOOT

I will assume that TEDDY ROOSEVELT would have been pro NRA---if
anyone had ever asked-----if there was an NRA

Trump supporters are less vocal with their ridiculous assertions to justify Trumps abhorent behavior and actions.
Hopefully some of the idiot Trump supporters are realizing he is out of line even by their standards.

I find it ironic that the NRA has never had a President that supported them more than Trump but their social acceptance is taking a huge nose dive.
Are you SERIOUS? Just another good reason to never explore another social media site.

How are Trump-supporters less vocal on this site? Not seeing it.

anyone had ever asked-----if there was an NRA
There was

"After being granted a charter by the State of New York on November 17, 1871, the NRA was founded. "

trnra.jpg

I don't find him out of line at all. I enjoy watching him kick Democrats around, and he's getting better at it.

Social acceptance by whom, and why would they care?

How are Trump-supporters less vocal on this site? Not seeing it.

Liberals are convinced everyone will flip and agree with their views on Trump, that's why they pop a gasket anytime someone disagrees with them.

I don't find him out of line at all. I enjoy watching him kick Democrats around, and he's getting better at it.

Social acceptance by whom, and why would they care?

Truth. Democrats have been using Republicans for punching bags for decades now. It's refreshing to see one not merely fight back, but knock their collective dicks in the dirt.

I'm sure Democrats miss the mushy Bushes who would never dream of punching back against their attacks. Welcome to a new day brought to you by Donald J Trump, our GREAT President for at least 3 more years.
:th_panties:

I'm sure Democrats miss the mushy Bushes who would never dream of punching back against their attacks. Welcome to a new day brought to you by Donald J Trump, our GREAT President for at least 3 more years.
:th_panties:
The good thing about Trump is he shining a light on the worst of the worst, white supremacists, sexual abuse, crazed gun rights individual and Marathon Mike.

The rats mentioned above will be chased back in their holes for ever.

anyone had ever asked-----if there was an NRA[/QUOTE
Teddy Roosevelt was a hunting enthusiast. He used guns for hunting and protection as did many people of his time. Machine guns were available but very few if any gun enthusiasts bought the guns because they were a weapon of war. In the 1920's criminals started using machine guns resulting in the first gun restrictions on machine guns.
The mentality of those who want guns of war for their own pleasure would not have made sense to Theodore Roosevelt.

right----nor does it to me. For that matter----I do not hunt bambi either. I am GUESSING that most people who have rifles, use them for hunting. Lots of
people engaged in hunting in the state of my childhood------that criminals use them------is fact but banning rifles AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN

I voted for Trump------I am a registered Democrat-----I do not remember
"support or non-support for NRA being an ISSUE of any level of importance
until now. I do not remember any ANTI-NRA president or PRO NRA
president------your comment is MOOT
Teddy Roosevelt was a hunting enthusiast. He used guns for hunting and protection as did many people of his time. Machine guns were available but very few if any gun enthusiasts bought the guns because they were a weapon of war. In the 1920's criminals started using machine guns resulting in the first gun restrictions on machine guns.
The mentality of those who want guns of war for their own pleasure would not have made sense to Theodore Roosevelt.[/QUOTE]

Forum List

Back