RELEASED: Schiff Democratic rebuttal memo released after FBI redactions

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
(CNN) President Donald Trump on Saturday agreed to release a redacted version of a Democratic memo that seeks to undercut Republican claims of FBI surveillance abuses.

The House Intelligence Committee released the Democratic memo after the White House signed off following negotiations between the FBI and the committee's top Democrat, Rep. Adam Schiff of California, over what in the document should be redacted.

White House agrees to release Schiff memo with redactions - CNN

CNN is currently showing a copy of the memo on TV. CNN reported that the memo shows that FISA was not used to spy on Trump or his campaign.

Read the full Democratic response to the Nunes memo below (10 pages):

MEMO

Last edited:
Nunes still won in this... because they forced the memo to come out so far after his memo that a lot of people are now talking about guns and no longer care about the new memo. That's what they wanted.

Any minute now, the Trump cultists will respond to this important thread with the very "novel"......Fake News.....

No one cares what the Dems have to say. They were the ones abusing the FBI and FISA to spy on the Trump campaign. Of course they will try to spin it in favor of the Hussein regime.

Take your punishment without bitching, LOL

February 24, 2018 4:50 pm

Democrats Release Declassified Rebuttal to Nunes Memo

Congressional Democrats released their long-awaited rebuttal to GOP Congressman Devin Nunes controversial memo alleging abuses by the FBI and Justice Department at the beginning of the investigation into possible collusion between Russia and members of the Trump campaign during the 2016 presidential campaign. The newly White House-approved memo, which was released while Nunes spoke at the annual CPAC conference, can be read in full below.

White House approved? Interesting! I know there were redaction issues earlier that caused Trump not to sign off, but apparently they have been resolved.

I'm going to be reading Seth's insights before I comment any further.

Seth Abramson on Twitter

P.S.: As of three minutes ago, Seth was still creating the thread, so this could take awhile. I personally cannot read the document itself (age, eyesight, hangry, etc.) but hopefully at some point it will be presented in a larger font.

Last edited:
Adam Schiff shot himself in the foot with this.

That’s why the GOP voted unanimously to give Schiff “Barney Fife” the gun and bullets.

Now America gets to peer even deeper in to the slime machine of The Left.

Cracks me up. America is sick of The Democrats, and The President’s approval ratings continue to rise.

Got Naked Trump?
schiff-bug-eyes-620x566.jpg

Forum List

Back