Trump Summons Schumer To White House

"23 million illegals have crossed the border and snuck into the country illegally since Chuck Schumer has been in Congress. Based on that he sees no reason to build a wall. You can see what a great problem solver he is!" - President Trump

"23 million illegals have crossed the border and snuck into the country illegally since Chuck Schumer has been in Congress. Based on that he sees no reason to build a wall. You can see what a great problem solver he is!" - President Trump
a more market friendly visa would be generating revenue on twenty-three million Persons, not costing us.

Dems don't want all those illegals entering either But the wall imho is a BS idea doesn't stop anyone dead set to come here

Got 40 posts marked for deletion. Ain't happy about that. I've flagged this thread. Coming back to it regularly. If anyone that gets one or more deletion alerts is STILL off topic and getting personal --- They will go out on ban for a day or two.. There's a topic. It ain't hookers or other posters. Stay there.

COMPROMISE it’s a very simple word you should learn. Without that you’re a patsy

Yes, and when was the last time Adolf Twitler or his sycophantic congressional Republicans "compromised"?

When was the last time crying Schumer compromised?
THERE WAS an offer on the desk about the wall AND drumpf changed his mind Dealing with trump is like dealing with jello

That's a crying Schumer fairytale.

No, petunia. Pay attention for fucks sake.

Trump requested 20 Billion for the wall last year to be spent over several years.

Trump's request was for the 1.6 Billion to get started and wanted the full funding in the budget.

Chuckie said he'd give him what he wanted.

Trump asked, 20 Billion?

Chuckie said no, the 1.6 Billion.

Trump told him to get fucked.

Sorry dude, the 1.6 Billion is what Trump requested of Congress for FY 2018 funding. I provided the link for the request for FY 2018 DHS funding.

We aren't talking about funding for FY 2019 and beyond. We are talking about funding for FY 2018.

>>>>

Schumer is an idiot.
The GOP will not lose any more Latino voters on the DACA issue, but the Dems have alienated millions more Anglo Voters by showing support for illegal immigration.

Schumer is an idiot.
The GOP will not lose any more Latino voters on the DACA issue, but the Dems have alienated millions more Anglo Voters by showing support for illegal immigration.
i wonder of crying schoomer got a little gift when he left the meeting,,u know, like the free gifts we all get after a long dentist appt.

the Dems and Republicans together put together a good deal.

Forgive me for being cynical, but if it were a "good deal" then we wouldn't be talking about a government shutdown right now.
Not necessarily.

After all....didn’t you just consider the latest Republican offer a good deal? Yet here we are...

the Dems and Republicans together put together a good deal.

Forgive me for being cynical, but if it were a "good deal" then we wouldn't be talking about a government shutdown right now.
Not necessarily.

After all....didn’t you just consider the latest Republican offer a good deal? Yet here we are...
Interestingly, I don't recall ever giving any specific opinion on the Republican offer. Then again...I would consider any deal that puts Americans first a "good deal." I am simply saying the Democrats could be more amenable. That does not suggest my like or disdain for the offer. It's s matter of principle that I feel the Democrats aren't grasping at the moment.

Don't mistake my protestations for support. All I want is a fair deal, if there is to be one. And right now, I don't see putting the needs of noncitizens over the needs of American citizens as being fair.

Last edited:
Spin away dems but you fucked yourselves hard this time. You chose to support illegals over our military and children. There's no saving this one.
Say, weren't you one of them far rightwing palookas that we're in favor of the shutdown during Obama's terms?

Wha happened?

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Spin away dems but you fucked yourselves hard this time. You chose to support illegals over our military and children. There's no saving this one.
Say, weren't you one of them far rightwing palookas that we're in favor of the shutdown during Obama's terms?

Wha happened?

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk
Oh I’m all for shutting down large amounts of government. On a permanent basis.

Schumer was ready to negotiate

Once again....Donnie Dealmaker blew it

Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer suggested that he offered a concession on the border wall to President Donald Trump during their midday White House meeting before Democrats shut down the government’s 2018 budget at midnight.
Shutdown: Schumer Claims He Offered Border Wall Concession to Trump
-------------------------------------------------------

And we are suppose to believe this lying pos. Who looks like a snide, stuck up , arrogant bastard who would stop at nothing to cover up his dirt, and cover up for the team Demorats................
Schumer offered a wall 10 feet long.

As I understand it he also offered a list of demands, including the exclusion of an end to chain migration. Failure.
He needs a new name: Wrongway Schumer

Even the poll at CNN showed that people would rather have the government funded over a DACA fix. The Democrats have set their sorry asses up for the biggest hammering since the election in 2016.

You know damned well Trump will be twisting the knife and the shutdown will forever be tattooed on Schumer's forehead.

:lmao:
Our beloved President is a fighter and knows how to message.

Forum List

Back