Trump Summons Schumer To White House

next week McDonalds will probably introduce the McShoomer Burger. I wonder what it will consist of

really? I think they'll come out with the orange lunatic burger. I wonder why. :rolleyes:
Yes, you can never trust what Dims promise.
mexico is going to pay for the wall????? Good news bri
If Mexico is not going to pay for the wall like you clown meat bags say, Why do Mexican elites keep talking about it all the time?

next week McDonalds will probably introduce the McShoomer Burger. I wonder what it will consist of

really? I think they'll come out with the orange lunatic burger. I wonder why. :rolleyes:
If Mexico is not going to pay for the wall like you clown meat bags say, Why do Mexican elites keep talking about it all the time?

they talk about what a moron Donald is and that he can go screw himself over his idiot wall.

if he wants it, he should pay for it out of the tase money he ripped us off for.... or maybe from the money he laundered.

they talk about what a moron Donald is and that he can go screw himself over his idiot wall.

if he wants it, he should pay for it out of the tase money he ripped us off for.... or maybe from the money he laundered.
Why does Mexico keep denying they will pay for it so vehemently? Can't answer that will you?

Cause Schumer shutdown the government?
HOW MANY TIMES did Scheumer think there was a deal on the table and trump go back on the deal??
He doesn’t know bartering though. The game isn’t I get mine you get mine. . Schumer played the fool
with drumph it's my way or the highway and we already know he goes along with whomever gets his ear last A weak POS Way out of his RE element

Why does Mexico keep denying they will pay for it so vehemently? Can't answer that will you?
I don't hear that Last I hear from them was when Vincente Fox said the only shithole was in Trumps mouth

How could it be "bipartisan" when it was never even on paper?
Bipartisan to Democrats means they get everything they want and we take it in the ass.
It means America takes it up the ass.
What BS you nutjobs spew Seems to me Americas ass is weary from getting it up the butt every time Repubs run our Gov't
Looks like you leftist traitors will be getting it up the ass for another seven years. I thought you commie perverts liked that sort of thing anyway.

says a lowlife trumptard who hates this country.
The claim that you and the rest of the snowflakes love American doesn't pass the smell test.

HOW MANY TIMES did Scheumer think there was a deal on the table and trump go back on the deal??
He doesn’t know bartering though. The game isn’t I get mine you get mine. . Schumer played the fool
with drumph it's my way or the highway and we already know he goes along with whomever gets his ear last A weak POS Way out of his RE element
You mean with Crying Chuck it's his way or the highway.

When I was in charge of my business, it my way or the highway also. It's how you run a business.

Proceeds from Trump International DC since 1-20-17 alone would probably pay for it.

And Guido Trump Jr is keeping track of those profits and will pay them back! :laugh:

no.

if you had any pride, you'd be ashamed of yourself.
You don’t know the word

unlike trumpscum, I actually do.

maybe if you actually went and got an education you'd feel better about yourself.

Says someone professing to have a law degree.

Oooops, that's off topic. Moving along.

I know it makes losers like you feel better about themselves to say that. thing is, I don't give a damn what losers like you think.

mmmkay, nutter? go take your meds.

You poor deluded dyke. Why do you hate this country? Why are you so adamant on taking down it's borders?

When I was in charge of my business, it my way or the highway also. It's how you run a business.
BUT NOT a country

COMPROMISE it’s a very simple word you should learn. Without that you’re a patsy

Yes, and when was the last time Adolf Twitler or his sycophantic congressional Republicans "compromised"?

When was the last time crying Schumer compromised?
THERE WAS an offer on the desk about the wall AND drumpf changed his mind Dealing with trump is like dealing with jello

no one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the american right.

Wrong. Air America went broke doing just that.

owens-applause.gif

Forum List

Back