Trump summary --17 July--wrap up

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
so it's been how long?? over 2 years!!!....and we've been going around and around to infinity !!!!
..what have we got????
1. no charges/etc against Trump --!! = no crimes/etc
again= NO charges/etc
2. no proof of collusion [ hahahah ] or racism--the only '''proof'' [ hahahhaha ] is he said/she said
''''he is racist, I know it'''' --THAT'S their/YOUR proof

..what we do have is the Dems/left/blacks calling Trump: names/slander/slurs/etc/nazi/racist/bigot/MF****R/etc----but they have NO PROOF

ALL of you anti-Trumpers on USMB have NO PROOF
Trump is the POTUS--plain and simple..if you don't like it--leave the country

plain and simple--that's it---that's all there is as of today
NO proof--NOTHING---NOT racist--NO collusion--etc
final---and MAGA

Maybe should have posted this in General Discussion instead of Current Events.

whatever
Trump is the POTUS
he's done nothing wrong
partisan politics only ---
.....final--everyone here can yak and debate until their dead--but that's it..that's the way it truly is

whatever
Trump is the POTUS
he's done nothing wrong
.....final--everyone here can yak and debate until their dead--but that's it..that's the way it truly is
I never posted that he is not POTUS. Actually, I haven't read anyone make that claim on USMB, only a handful of folks that claim that DJT is an illegitimate POTUS. But yes, he is most certainly a racist. That's the way he truly is.

Last edited:
whatever
Trump is the POTUS
he's done nothing wrong
I never posted that he is not POTUS. Actually, I haven't read anyone make that claim on USMB, only a handful of folks that claim that DJT is an illegitimate POTUS. But yes, he is most certainly a racist. That's the way he truly is.
hahahahhahaha
the only thing certain is it's not certain he is a racist
I've been over this a million times on USMB and no one can prove he is racist
....they bring up the same dumbshit
..if anyone is racist it's Obama --educate yourself on Rev Wright--BIg time racist that Obama went to for YEARS/etc

whatever
Trump is the POTUS
he's done nothing wrong
hahahahhahaha
..if anyone is racist it's Obama --educate yourself on Rev Wright--BIg time racist that Obama went to for YEARS/etc

Central Park 5
BO Birtherism
Four dually elected brown women to the US Congress

whatever
Trump is the POTUS
he's done nothing wrong
hahahahhahaha

Central Park 5
BO Birtherism
Four dually elected brown women to the US Congress
???????what?
the problem is you don't know the definition of racist/racism

I never posted that he is not POTUS. Actually, I haven't read anyone make that claim on USMB
Well, you havent read much lately.

He's been declared "illegitimate" several times just recently. The left just CAN'T ACCEPT that he is president.

I never posted that he is not POTUS. Actually, I haven't read anyone make that claim on USMB

He's been declared "illegitimate" several times just recently. The left just CAN'T ACCEPT that he is president.

I read a lot just not a lot of the garbage on USMB.

Forum List

Back