trump stops separating immigrant families AFTER he says he can't

LOL...today's tantrum is about fixing yesterday's tantrum.

A poor policy is remedied by a poor EO....BY AN EVEN POORER EXCUSE FOR A president
Obama could've signed that same EO. Even today, Dems promised not to help.

Face it, trick. You've been played again.
Thing about it is that the laws need to be changed by Congress to fix the problem as it's the laws that are causing this shit. But they aren't doing squat..........except polarizing the whole situation using the kids for politics...........

Never let a good crisis go to waste strategy.....and they are playing it up.......and it all started with their lies......

The orange asswat started the crisis. He probably handed congress to the Dems.
I'd say outside the lunatic asylum left you'd get another opinion

Cohen is ready to flip. Mueller is closing in. Melania has cut him off. He is desperate.

LOL...today's tantrum is about fixing yesterday's tantrum.

A poor policy is remedied by a poor EO....BY AN EVEN POORER EXCUSE FOR A president

Thing about it is that the laws need to be changed by Congress to fix the problem as it's the laws that are causing this shit. But they aren't doing squat..........except polarizing the whole situation using the kids for politics...........

Never let a good crisis go to waste strategy.....and they are playing it up.......and it all started with their lies......

Let me emphasize something, these "people" like the one you quote and others like him, are not what you think. They are pure evil scum that devote all their time to bringing down Trump and this country. Pure evil.

Hey traitor Jim, what lie will you tell when that is EXACTLY what happens?

I doubt this will be on many peoples’ minds in November.
What will be in peoples minds in November, traitor, is the fake lie filled "report" that the scumbag Mueller will release shortly before.

Ha! His report will only address Obstruction. The collusion report is far away. Five tests for whitewater....not even TWO for a far more serous matter.....Treason

What will be in peoples minds in November, traitor, is the fake lie filled "report" that the scumbag Mueller will release shortly before.

Ha! His report will only address Obstruction. The collusion report is far away. Five tests for whitewater....not even TWO for a far more serous matter.....Treason
Right, like your lying ass has any clue...

LOL

I like how you dismiss it without even knowing what’s in it. Pretty much renders your opinion as worthless. Thanks for throwing in the towel. :mm:

LOL

I like how you dismiss it without even knowing what’s in it. Pretty much renders your opinion as worthless. Thanks for throwing in the towel. :mm:
Classic! Look how the two scum attack the messenger when it cuts to close to the truth. Classic!

Let me emphasize something, these "people" like the one you quote and others like him, are not what you think. They are pure evil scum that devote all their time to bringing down Trump and this country. Pure evil.

The orange POS is doing a great job in bringing the country to worldwide shame.

Who is Steven Miller going to get trump to cage next?.....reporters?

He can't. He violated the law but has asked the judge who wrote the law to change it.
Get a fucking education dumb fuck. Does it hurt to be that stupid? If you do not understand do n ot comment, of course that lewaves you out of all conversations! Look to see how laws are made in the US. You are truely realy fucking stupid. How does that happen?

You're mad at him even when he does what you want. That makes your opinion pretty much worthless.

He gets no props for solving a crisis he himself created.

No, the parents created the problem by breaking the law.

-Geaux

And Trump started a zero tolerance policy which lead to this crisis that he had to issue today's EO to remedy.

Two words

Stephen Miller

Creepy lil racist nutbar ain't he?

stephen-miller-montgomery-burns-seth-meyer-simpsons.jpg

Trump Stops Separating Immigrant Families After Claiming He Couldn’t

Next he will say his tax return audit is over and Mexico sent a check to build the ENTIRE wall
...and God didn't make little green apples....
C'mon, give him some credit. At least he did the right thing and corrected his mistake.

It'll be "corrected" just as soon as he can reunite the parents charged with a misdemeanor with 2, 400 now rotting in his Baby Gulags all over the country.

Won't happen - at best they'll figure out 75% of 'em.

You're mad at him even when he does what you want. That makes your opinion pretty much worthless.

He gets no props for solving a crisis he himself created.

No, the parents created the problem by breaking the law.

-Geaux

And Trump started a zero tolerance policy which lead to this crisis that he had to issue today's EO to remedy.
You have seen the pictures of kids in cages during the Obama presidency haven't you? Let me know if you need a link

-Geaux
That’s a strawman as those kids weren’t being separated from their parents by the government, as Trump was doing.
Who was doing it then?

-Geaux

From what I hear there are no plans for the 2500 kids to be reunited with parents The deal just lets others being incarcerated with their parents Trump is a supreme AH as are those who have their heads up his butt

Of course they do. If it wasn't for the Children, what a load of horseshit, they wouldn't have anything to bitch about.

Of course its the law and it was the law back in 2014. They should be bitching at whoever passed the law. Not the POTUS.

Oh and all those so called refugees went by many countries that where they could have asked for asylum but didn't till they got the US border with Mexico.

That says it all right there. They want we American taxpayer to support them for the next decade.

We should kick every one of them back to Mexico and let the Mexicans deal with em.

He caved - It's okay to admit his ineptitude and weakness Claudette :)

Trump caves: Using kids as pawns, triggered crisis of his own making

Much to their dismay by Nov this will be a nothing as it should be now.

If they want to bitch then they should bitch at whoever passed the law that we have to follow.

Congress anyone???

Cohen is ready to flip. Mueller is closing in. Melania has cut him off. He is desperate.

I believe Michael's love and devotion of the Toxic Orange Turd has come to an abrupt ending. :biggrin:

"As the son of a Polish holocaust survivor, the images and sounds of this family separation policy is heart-wrenching," Cohen wrote.

"While I strongly support measures that will secure our porous borders, children should never be used as bargaining chips."

Cohen's criticism of the president's policy is striking. He has been known as a hardcore Trump loyalist.

Of course they do. If it wasn't for the Children, what a load of horseshit, they wouldn't have anything to bitch about.

Of course its the law and it was the law back in 2014. They should be bitching at whoever passed the law. Not the POTUS.

Oh and all those so called refugees went by many countries that where they could have asked for asylum but didn't till they got the US border with Mexico.

That says it all right there. They want we American taxpayer to support them for the next decade.

We should kick every one of them back to Mexico and let the Mexicans deal with em.

He caved - It's okay to admit his ineptitude and weakness Claudette :)

Trump caves: Using kids as pawns, triggered crisis of his own making

LMAO Nah. He didn't cave. He tried to fix the problem that happens to be the law.

It was the law in 2014 and its the law now.

You and those like you should be bitching about whoever passed that law and it sure as shit wasn't Trump. Of course you really don't care about those "Poor" kids. Its just an excuse to try to blame Trump. No one expects anything else from idiots like you.

Of course you know that already. Your just a sore loser.

Happy trails idiot.

Forum List

Back