trump stops separating immigrant families AFTER he says he can't

trump stops separating immigrant families AFTER he says he can't

Damn! This guy is nothing short of a SUPERMAN doing the impossible! Will Trump never cease to AMAZE.
Real magic. Just two days ago, it was illegal to keep the families together then yesterday he waves his magic wand and it's now legal. However 20 days from now, the kids have to be taken away again. I guess it becomes illegal again.

He is KNOWINGLY violating a court order by doing the EO. Now he's being a bad guy?

You folks have a tough time saying thank you, don't you?

Trump Stops Separating Immigrant Families After Claiming He Couldn’t

Next he will say his tax return audit is over and Mexico sent a check to build the ENTIRE wall
...and God didn't make little green apples....
So he does what you want after trying to get Congress to do their job and you STILL whine BOUT IT, i GOT THAT RIGHT?

Of course they do. If it wasn't for the Children, what a load of horseshit, they wouldn't have anything to bitch about.

Of course its the law and it was the law back in 2014. They should be bitching at whoever passed the law. Not the POTUS.

Oh and all those so called refugees went by many countries where they could have asked for asylum but didn't till they got the US border with Mexico.

That says it all right there. They want we American taxpayer to support them for the next decade.

We should kick every one of them back to Mexico and let the Mexicans deal with em.
You can't deport Hondurans, Salvadorians, and Guatemalans to Mexico. Federal law requires they be deported to their home country. One of the big problems ICE has is getting many countries to respond to a deportation request in a timely manor. Mexico works closely with the US and usually responds in 48 hours, at least they have in the past. A number of African and Asian countries, take months and sometime never respond. By law, detainees can not be held more than one year so they have to be released unless they are charged with a new crime or brought to trial.

Next he will say his tax return audit is over and Mexico sent a check to build the ENTIRE wall
So he does what you want after trying to get Congress to do their job and you STILL whine BOUT IT, i GOT THAT RIGHT?

Of course they do. If it wasn't for the Children, what a load of horseshit, they wouldn't have anything to bitch about.

Of course its the law and it was the law back in 2014. They should be bitching at whoever passed the law. Not the POTUS.

Oh and all those so called refugees went by many countries where they could have asked for asylum but didn't till they got the US border with Mexico.

That says it all right there. They want we American taxpayer to support them for the next decade.

We should kick every one of them back to Mexico and let the Mexicans deal with em.
You can't deport Hondurans, Salvadorians, and Guatemalans to Mexico. Federal law requires they be deported to their home country. One of the big problems ICE has is getting many countries to respond to a deportation request in a timely manor. Mexico works closely with the US and usually responds in 48 hours, at least they have in the past. A number of African and Asian countries, take months and sometime never respond. By law, detainees can not be held more than one year so they have to be released unless they are charged with a new crime or brought to trial.

Now....can u add some pictures so trump can understand this?

Well they came through Mexico to get to the border.

Dump em back across the border.

You sound as stupid as your orange leader....

Why thank you. I appreciate the compliment.

If I sound like Trump then I sound like I'm a member of MENSA.

You, on the other hand, sound more like a Chimp only the Chimp is smarter.

Why thank you. I appreciate the compliment.

If I sound like Trump then I sound like I'm a member of MENSA.

You, on the other hand, sound more like a Chimp only the Chimp is smarter.
President Covfefe is a member of MENSA. Must be honorary.

Obama could've signed that same EO. Even today, Dems promised not to help.

Face it, trick. You've been played again.
Thing about it is that the laws need to be changed by Congress to fix the problem as it's the laws that are causing this shit. But they aren't doing squat..........except polarizing the whole situation using the kids for politics...........

Never let a good crisis go to waste strategy.....and they are playing it up.......and it all started with their lies......

The orange asswat started the crisis. He probably handed congress to the Dems.
I doubt this will be on many peoples’ minds in November.
What will be in peoples minds in November, traitor, is the fake lie filled "report" that the scumbag Mueller will release shortly before.

Ha! His report will only address Obstruction. The collusion report is far away. Five tests for whitewater....not even TWO for a far more serous matter.....Treason
Let me remind you, Nixon was charged with obstruction of justice. It is certainly reason for impeachment, a "high crime and misdemeanor". Trump supporters speak of obstruction of justice with the same reverence as a traffic ticket. Let me assure you, obstruction can be a very serious crime particular if committed by the person occupying the highest office in the land. The penalty can be as much as 10 years in federal prison.

There is no law specifically against collusion. However the term does imply perpetrating a number of federal crimes some minor and some major.

Last edited:

All it would take is an executive order from the president which would be the last one he ever issued.

Last edited:
Thing about it is that the laws need to be changed by Congress to fix the problem as it's the laws that are causing this shit. But they aren't doing squat..........except polarizing the whole situation using the kids for politics...........

Never let a good crisis go to waste strategy.....and they are playing it up.......and it all started with their lies......

What will be in peoples minds in November, traitor, is the fake lie filled "report" that the scumbag Mueller will release shortly before.

Ha! His report will only address Obstruction. The collusion report is far away. Five tests for whitewater....not even TWO for a far more serous matter.....Treason
Let me remind you, Nixon was charged with obstruction of justice. It is certainly reason for impeachment, a "high crime and misdemeanor". Trump supporters speak of obstruction of justice with the same reverence as a traffic ticket. Let me assure you, obstruction can be a very serious crime particular if committed by the person occupying the highest office in the land. The penalty can be as much as 10 years in federal prison.

There is no law specifically against collusion. However the term does imply perpetrating a number of federal crimes some minor and some major.

I think Mueller can point to multiple instances of OoJ....the GOP congress....better know as the Sheep....will ignore it. The Dem congress in November will not...

I think Mueller can point to multiple instances of OoJ....the GOP congress....better know as the Sheep....will ignore it. The Dem congress in November will not...

I don't think anyone will have to worry about what the "Dem Congress" will or won't be doing.

LMAO

You're mad at him even when he does what you want. That makes your opinion pretty much worthless.

He gets no props for solving a crisis he himself created.
Democrats created this crisis. You guys are completely responsible for our immigration problems.

For approximately 6 years we were told how the GOP is dominating every election cycle and it was largely the truth. They have 30+ governorships, several states have all GOP dominated state legislatures, the Presidency, both houses of the federal congress….

Yet whenever there is a crisis of any size….it is blamed on the democrats?

I am not sure which is more pathetic; the lie they try to pass off or the fact that some of them actually believe their own bullshit.

Knowing what we know now, Trump won’t be removed from office. The national conversation should move away from such silliness. There is nothing seismic enough to warrant the GOP Senate to shift so much.
That being said, no matter how dirty and sleazy you think Trump is…he always surprises you and gets dirtier and more sleazy

You're mad at him even when he does what you want. That makes your opinion pretty much worthless.

He gets no props for solving a crisis he himself created.
Democrats created this crisis. You guys are completely responsible for our immigration problems.

For approximately 6 years we were told how the GOP is dominating every election cycle and it was largely the truth. They have 30+ governorships, several states have all GOP dominated state legislatures, the Presidency, both houses of the federal congress….

Yet whenever there is a crisis of any size….it is blamed on the democrats?

I am not sure which is more pathetic; the lie they try to pass off or the fact that some of them actually believe their own bullshit.
Your constant refusal to learn how government works is in no way related to the half truths you post or reality.

I believe I'd heard that not since Eisenhower have the democrats had this LITTLE control in congress. I mean they REALLY got their asses beaten down lately. It sucks to be dem.

Where do you want them..............We have a solution...........which beach.

And with the vote today........100% of Democrats voted against and 41 Republican folded like cheap suits to push the bill to the Senate...........It's would have died in the Senate anyway...............

Argument no path for citizenship for the Dreamers............aka Amnesty to all their DREAMS...........without first securing the border and fixing all the laws.............

A line is in the sand............there will be no negotiation with them........they've made that clear for years.............\

Zero tolerance........I agree........Start putting up more tent cities...............

Rosenstein being held in contempt of Congress...........for refusing to hand over documents to Congressional oversight....................Possible impeachment of Rosenstein............Hold on to your asses.........gonna start getting bumpy.

To the liberals who want blanket amnesty and open borders...............WE ARE AGAINST YOU TIL HELL FREEZES OVER.........

Just so you know.........now proceed with your next set of LIES...................

Forum List

Back