trump stops separating immigrant families AFTER he says he can't

One thing all this bullshit from Democrats shows is that it is imperative we elect 60+ Senators to the Senate n November. They are not about solving problems. They want open borders that will completely destroy this country.

And Trump started a zero tolerance policy which lead to this crisis that he h
Catch and release is not the law, following the actual law is not zero tolerance.

Yes, it is. The federal government routinely ignores, partially enforces, never enforces laws that are written with the best of intentions by thoughtful persons. The marijuana laws, are just one easily observed examples of the federal government ignoring laws. Ignoring the strict letter law while maintaining order is merciful, practical, and above all else, the right thing to do.

Does what you want?? It's the whole fn world that thinks he's a scumbag ALL except those who think like him Know any like that?
View attachment 199974
LOL...today's tantrum is about fixing yesterday's tantrum.

A poor policy is remedied by a poor EO....BY AN EVEN POORER EXCUSE FOR A president
Obama could've signed that same EO. Even today, Dems promised not to help.

Face it, trick. You've been played again.
Thing about it is that the laws need to be changed by Congress to fix the problem as it's the laws that are causing this shit. But they aren't doing squat..........except polarizing the whole situation using the kids for politics...........

Never let a good crisis go to waste strategy.....and they are playing it up.......and it all started with their lies......
Does anyone know exactly what law requires immigration to separate parents and their children in ICE detention.

Two days ago, Trump was saying he had to separate parents and children in ICE detention because the law required it. Then today he signs an executive order uniting the families for 20 days, so it's not illegally anymore? I guess in 20 days when he takes the kids away from the parents again, it will become illegal?
:cuckoo:

Does anyone know exactly what law requires immigration to separate parents and their children in ICE detention.

Two days ago, Trump was saying he had to separate parents and children in ICE detention because the law required it. Then today he signs an executive order uniting the families for 20 days, so it's not illegally anymore? I guess in 20 days when he takes the kids away from the parents again, it will become illegal?
:cuckoo:

If I’m not mistaken, it was actually more about protocol than actual law that required separation, a protocol that existed long before President Trump was ever in office.

Also, heard a lib on CNN admit that the 20 day rule doesn’t actually exist.

One thing all this bullshit from Democrats shows is that it is imperative we elect 60+ Senators to the Senate n November. They are not about solving problems. They want open borders that will completely destroy this country.

This is possibly the ONLY post in this entire thread that actually has any value.
It actually suggests DOING SOMETHING. THANK YOU!!!
A PRO-ACTIVE post vs hundreds of REACTIVE posts.
Because arguing with fools is pointless.

But doing nothing more than complain about their insanity is madness in itself.

Last edited:
You're mad at him even when he does what you want. That makes your opinion pretty much worthless.

He gets no props for solving a crisis he himself created.

No, the parents created the problem by breaking the law.

-Geaux

And Trump started a zero tolerance policy which lead to this crisis that he had to issue today's EO to remedy.
You have seen the pictures of kids in cages during the Obama presidency haven't you? Let me know if you need a link

-Geaux

You're mad at him even when he does what you want. That makes your opinion pretty much worthless.

-Geaux

And Trump started a zero tolerance policy which lead to this crisis that he had to issue today's EO to remedy.
You have seen the pictures of kids in cages during the Obama presidency haven't you? Let me know if you need a link

-Geaux

I'm sure there were. The difference is the sheer numbers and the motive behind it.

-Geaux

-Geaux

I'm sure there were. The difference is the sheer numbers and the motive behind it.
When compared to shootings, I thought just one was enough to bring outrage from the left

-Geaux

He knew he had to do it, to diffuse the shit storm. Short term blatant hypocrisy like this fades away pretty fast.

So now the media & Dems need to decide if there's still enough there to go after, or if they need to find a new topic.

4.5 months before the elections, chop chop.

-Geaux

-Geaux

When compared to shootings, I thought just one was enough to bring outrage from the left

-Geaux

False equivalence. The left does care more about others though. That much is obvious.

The Democrats and leftist have no platform to run on. With such a successful POTUS all they can do is run against his character.

Good luck with that

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

False equivalence. The left does care more about others though. That much is obvious.
So sheer numbers only matter when if fits your agenda?

Got it :2up:

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux
That’s a strawman as those kids weren’t being separated from their parents by the government, as Trump was doing.

Flight risk. Key to discussion. If children released to relatives. By their own admission left yelled about missing children . Yet they were with relatives under Obama.

They aren't missing. They are hidden by these families to prevent deportation

Does what you want?? It's the whole fn world that thinks he's a scumbag ALL except those who think like him Know any like that?
View attachment 199974

A poor policy is remedied by a poor EO....BY AN EVEN POORER EXCUSE FOR A president

Thing about it is that the laws need to be changed by Congress to fix the problem as it's the laws that are causing this shit. But they aren't doing squat..........except polarizing the whole situation using the kids for politics...........

Never let a good crisis go to waste strategy.....and they are playing it up.......and it all started with their lies......

The orange asswat started the crisis. He probably handed congress to the Dems.

I doubt this will be on many peoples’ minds in November.

Trump Stops Separating Immigrant Families After Claiming He Couldn’t

Next he will say his tax return audit is over and Mexico sent a check to build the ENTIRE wall
...and God didn't make little green apples....
So he does what you want after trying to get Congress to do their job and you STILL whine BOUT IT, i GOT THAT RIGHT?

Of course they do. If it wasn't for the Children, what a load of horseshit, they wouldn't have anything to bitch about.

Of course its the law and it was the law back in 2014. They should be bitching at whoever passed the law. Not the POTUS.

Oh and all those so called refugees went by many countries where they could have asked for asylum but didn't till they got the US border with Mexico.

That says it all right there. They want we American taxpayer to support them for the next decade.

We should kick every one of them back to Mexico and let the Mexicans deal with em.

Last edited:

I'd say outside the lunatic asylum left you'd get another opinion

I doubt this will be on many peoples’ minds in November.
What will be in peoples minds in November, traitor, is the fake lie filled "report" that the scumbag Mueller will release shortly before.

Forum List

Back