Trump still thinks Central Park 5 are guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only were the CP5 confessions largely inconsistent with reality, like those claiming it occurred a mile and a half away at the reservoir... or claiming they were holding down her arms when she was found with her hands tied...

Not only were the CP5 confessions inconsistent with each other, like one saying she was hit with a barehand, another saying she was hit with a rock, another saying she was hit with a lead pipe, and another saying she was hit with a break...

But some of them were inconsistent with their own accounts, like Wise at one point saying Raymond Santana was the first one to rape her -- but then later saying it was Steve Lopezwho was first.

Nearly everything they described was wrong. They said her bra was ripped off, it wasn't. They said her legs were cut with a knife, they weren't. They said they held her arms out, her hands were tied over her face. None of them mentioned she was cut in the face with something sharp, she was. None of them said she was gagged, she was. One of them mentioned two others that were there, a tall black kid and a Puerto Rican wearing a hoodie, no one else mentioned they were there.

Their accounts were so far from reality because they made them up after detectives, desperate to solve that case, convinced them and their parents others were accusing them and the best way, and quickest way, out was to accuse them back.

How does this compare to other gang rapes, where different perspectives and the well known inability of people to remember shit in proper order, leads to imperfect match ups?

In the Kavanaugh gang rape case, none of Kav's DNA was found on Ford or the other accusers, yet it was still enough for libs to condemn him
Great example... I never said I believed her because there was no proof to back her claims.
Victim blaming I’m not surprised
Oh, what victim did I blame?
And you can’t read lol

It had nothing to do with diversity. The prosecution lied to the jury and convinced them the CP5 were guilty.
They lied? It’s on video they did it,, they said I felt them tittys but I didn’t rape her, they took the cops to the sight and commented on the blood.. how can you be this insane? Lol is it tds?
Not only were the CP5 confessions largely inconsistent with reality, like those claiming it occurred a mile and a half away at the reservoir... or claiming they were holding down her arms when she was found with her hands tied...

Not only were the CP5 confessions inconsistent with each other, like one saying she was hit with a barehand, another saying she was hit with a rock, another saying she was hit with a lead pipe, and another saying she was hit with a break...

But some of them were inconsistent with their own accounts, like Wise at one point saying Raymond Santana was the first one to rape her -- but then later saying it was Steve Lopezwho was first.

Nearly everything they described was wrong. They said her bra was ripped off, it wasn't. They said her legs were cut with a knife, they weren't. They said they held her arms out, her hands were tied over her face. None of them mentioned she was cut in the face with something sharp, she was. None of them said she was gagged, she was. One of them mentioned two others that were there, a tall black kid and a Puerto Rican wearing a hoodie, no one else mentioned they were there.

Their accounts were so far from reality because they made them up after detectives, desperate to solve that case, convinced them and their parents others were accusing them and the best way, and quickest way, out was to accuse them back.
There was 30 people you idiot ,, you think they left all at the same time?
:cuckoo:
Yes finally the projecting lol
Sadly, I know you are but what am I really is the best you can muster.

The CP5 did not meet up with Reyes, one did. And Wise couldn't identify the location of the initial attack, so how could he convey that to Reyes? And why didn't Wise say Reyes was there when Wise "confessed" he was? And why did no two of the CP5 identify the same rapists?
What did wise say about the blood? Yes let the insanity rain lol
He said at the location she was raped, she was covered in blood. Yet none of them who were apprehended that night who were supposedly on top of her, holding her down and raping her, had her blood on them.

If you libs want to believe that the Central Park Wilding Riot of April 19,1989 was the work of one man, Señor Reyes, that's fine with me. You all should build a monument to the CP 5 to really glorify them.
Why would it take more than one man to rape a woman who was almost unconscious?

Because Ms. Meili wasn't the only victim that evening. It was an Episode of "Wilding" where a large group of unruly youths were attacking all kinds of Law-Abiders. Meili was just one of many victims, although probably the one injured the worst.
Very true

There was a group that was out wilding. But they were close to a mile away at the time the woman was attacked

"Being there" is not a sane reason to find someone credible.

There is no evidence that the 5 rapists were NOT there. YOu are delusional if you think there is.

There is plenty of evidence that there were a lot of Bad Actors in CP that evening. The liberal myth that just one person, Señor Reyes, was responsible for the crime wave on 4/19/89 just isn't realistic.

Agreed. Their stated position is that Reyes is credible, because he was there.

It is literally insane of them. They are delusional, crazy people.
What's insane is

There is no evidence that the 5 rapists were NOT there. YOu are delusional if you think there is.

There is plenty of evidence that there were a lot of Bad Actors in CP that evening. The liberal myth that just one person, Señor Reyes, was responsible for the crime wave on 4/19/89 just isn't realistic.

No one is saying Reyes was responsible for all the crime in the park that night. No one is saying Reyes was responsible for any if the crime beyond that rape. No one is saying the gang of 30 odd kids wasn't responsible for the crime other than the rape.

Your attempt at creating confusing is noted as a dishonest attempt at defending your position.

THe sole excuse you liberals have, for your defense and release of the Central Park 5, is Reyes' claim that he was the only one that raped the victim.

There is no reason to find him credible. When challenged on why you libs find him credible, you get evasive.

YOu let the Central Park 5 go, because you are desperate for examples to support your position that America is a racist nation.

That you have to invent examples like this one, where you have to declare rapists "innocent" and let them go, even paying them millions in tax payer money,

shows how little real evidence there is of your anti-American beliefs.

This was a propaganda exercise designed to give you people an excuse to spew anti-American, race baiting bullshit against your enemies.

That you can do so, when the people involved are all from a dem stronghold like New fucking York City, just shows how even you, don't have any respect for the shit you spew.
You're an idiot. I can't help you there.

I never once said I believe Reyes acted alone because he said he did. I said I believe he acted alone because there's no proof the CP5 were involved in the rape. Based on their confessions, I don't believe they were telling the truth. There's very little consistency between them and I believe the police fed them information. That's evident in one of the confession videos where the detective leads Wise to change his story that Meili was being slapped barehanded to she was being hit with a rock.

If the CP5 were lying to the police in their confessions, that would be Obstruction of Justice. So even if they were innocent of any crimes on 19 April 1989, they still belonged in the penitentiary for a High Crime.

They lied? It’s on video they did it,, they said I felt them tittys but I didn’t rape her, they took the cops to the sight and commented on the blood.. how can you be this insane? Lol is it tds?

Not as bad as you supporting 5 confessing rapists and almost Murderers.

Great example... I never said I believed her because there was no proof to back her claims.

I did not realize that you were a big Kavanaugh backer and a supporter of these superb Supreme Court justice
^^^ Another idiot.
icon_rolleyes.gif

It wasn't a binary choice of believe Blasey Ford or support Kavanaugh for the Supreme Court.

Still, I'm consistent. I follow the evidence.

What did wise say about the blood? Yes let the insanity rain lol
He said at the location she was raped, she was covered in blood. Yet none of them who were apprehended that night who were supposedly on top of her, holding her down and raping her, had her blood on them.

If you libs want to believe that the Central Park Wilding Riot of April 19,1989 was the work of one man, Señor Reyes, that's fine with me. You all should build a monument to the CP 5 to really glorify them.

Because Ms. Meili wasn't the only victim that evening. It was an Episode of "Wilding" where a large group of unruly youths were attacking all kinds of Law-Abiders. Meili was just one of many victims, although probably the one injured the worst.
Very true

There was a group that was out wilding. But they were close to a mile away at the time the woman was attacked

That is hardly established. Ms. Meili wasn't found until several hours after she was attacked, the young m.f.'ers responsible could have easily move a mile or further in their wave of destruction , rape and mayhem in that time.

I did not realize that you were a big Kavanaugh backer and a supporter of these superb Supreme Court justice
^^^ Another idiot.
icon_rolleyes.gif

It wasn't a binary choice of believe Blasey Ford or support Kavanaugh for the Supreme Court.

Still, I'm consistent. I follow the evidence.
Trump has literally driven you guys to the brink of the point of no return lol INSANE

What's insane is

No one is saying Reyes was responsible for all the crime in the park that night. No one is saying Reyes was responsible for any if the crime beyond that rape. No one is saying the gang of 30 odd kids wasn't responsible for the crime other than the rape.

Your attempt at creating confusing is noted as a dishonest attempt at defending your position.

THe sole excuse you liberals have, for your defense and release of the Central Park 5, is Reyes' claim that he was the only one that raped the victim.

There is no reason to find him credible. When challenged on why you libs find him credible, you get evasive.

YOu let the Central Park 5 go, because you are desperate for examples to support your position that America is a racist nation.

That you have to invent examples like this one, where you have to declare rapists "innocent" and let them go, even paying them millions in tax payer money,

This was a propaganda exercise designed to give you people an excuse to spew anti-American, race baiting bullshit against your enemies.

That you can do so, when the people involved are all from a dem stronghold like New fucking York City, just shows how even you, don't have any respect for the shit you spew.

I never once said I believe Reyes acted alone because he said he did. I said I believe he acted alone because there's no proof the CP5 were involved in the rape. Based on their confessions, I don't believe they were telling the truth. There's very little consistency between them and I believe the police fed them information. That's evident in one of the confession videos where the detective leads Wise to change his story that Meili was being slapped barehanded to she was being hit with a rock.

If the CP5 were lying to the police in their confessions, that would be Obstruction of Justice. So even if they were innocent of any crimes on 19 April 1989, they still belonged in the penitentiary for a High Crime.
Even if that were true, what's the statute of limitations for such a crime?

Not as bad as you supporting 5 confessing rapists and almost Murderers.
Which I don't.

What's insane is

Inconsistencies in different accounts of the same event, is completely normal.

What's insane is

Sure they are, but when the inconsistencies become too many to corroborate the event, the accounts become suspect. That's the case here where their accounts bear little resemblance to each other. And the aspects that do match can be easily explained by the detectives feeding them information, like the one I pointed out is evident during the Wise video confession.

The only reason the fingerprints were determined not to be a match was the fact technology improved.

How does a witness determine someone's height to within "several inches," however much that is?

You haven't posted the evidence against him.

The only evidence was her Identification in a lineup...

Ford would have picked out Kavanaugh in a lineup... off to prison he goes.

Whose identification in a line up?

Ford "would have" picked out Kavanaugh in a lineup? Is this what you call "evidence?'

What's insane is

Sure they are, but when the inconsistencies become too many to corroborate the event, the accounts become suspect. That's the case here where their accounts bear little resemblance to each other. And the aspects that do match can be easily explained by the detectives feeding them information, like the one I pointed out is evident during the Wise video confession.

Studies I've in the past, documenting different eyewitness accounts, in controlled events, much more dramatic inconsistencies are common.

AND you are dismissing evidence like them telling their friends about the rape, before they were even arrested.

What's insane is

Studies I've in the past, documenting different eyewitness accounts, in controlled events, much more dramatic inconsistencies are common.

AND you are dismissing evidence like them telling their friends about the rape, before they were even arrested.
I dismiss it because it's hearsay.

You dismiss it, because you want to have an excuse to smear America and Americans as being horribly, "racist".

Thanks for not denying that they were telling their friends about the crimes they committed even before they were arrested.

You dismiss it, because you want to have an excuse to smear America and Americans as being horribly, "racist".

Thanks for not denying that they were telling their friends about the crimes they committed even before they were arrested.
I dismiss it because hearsay is not provable and typically not even admissible in court.

Very true

That is hardly established. Ms. Meili wasn't found until several hours after she was attacked, the young m.f.'ers responsible could have easily move a mile or further in their wave of destruction , rape and mayhem in that time.
Based on the time she left her apartment and where she was on her jogging route they were able to estimate the time of the attack

The group of wilders were close to a mile away. That is why, when asked about where the attack was made, they said the reservoir which was in the area they would have been

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back