Trump still thinks Central Park 5 are guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy that said “I didn’t rape her I just felt her tits”
Not only raped her but got a million dollars for it

Is that like that idiot Obama thinking that Trayvonn Martin was just an innocent little kid shuffling down the road munching on his Skittles?

The guy that said “I didn’t rape her I just felt her tits”
Not only raped her but got a million dollars for it

His defense was, that he saw a rape occurring and decided that it was a great time to get in a tit grab.

That is his DEFENSE STORY!

What a great kid!

They confessed. Some of them told friends about their involvement in the crime BEFORE they were arrested.

YOu are insane. Trump is a sane man in a crazy world.

They were awake over 24 hours without access to parents or lawyers
There stories conflicted and they were fed evidence of the crime by police. They had no knowledge of where the crime occurred, what the victim looked like or what was done

There was no evidence of the victims blood on them and they left no DNA

They confessed. Some of them told friends about their involvement in the crime BEFORE they were arrested.

There stories conflicted and they were fed evidence of the crime by police. They had no knowledge of where the crime occurred, what the victim looked like or what was done

Which is completely to be expected whether they are guilty or not.

The fact remains that they confessed, that some of them told their friends about the crime before they were arrested and that we always knew that the DNA guy got away.

DNA in 1989 was rarely collected , 2 admissions in the police car,? Why?

They confessed in front of their parents

So what?

Manafort was kept in solitary for a year by Mueller, does that make him innocent?

I don't know if the CP 5 are innocent or guilty, but the prosecutors who handled the case are convinced they are guilty as sin as well as the people that lived in the neighborhood, like Donald J Trump.

Having someone confess after the statute of limitations has passed so they can't be touched is just a way to get money.

Is that like that idiot Obama thinking that Trayvonn Martin was just an innocent little kid shuffling down the road munching on his Skittles?
So what else was he doing there flash? Your giirl friend give ya that name? I am sure she did ,refering to your prowess in bed I presume. What evidence other than a scared little bitches testimoney that shot him. Or is your illiterate redneck ass flashng to conclusions that support your own paranoia and extreme political views. I notice coral and jts are here supportting the third stooge, aka you. Then even a inbrred stupid fuck that actually named his unshowered uneducated ass redneck is here in support. Yall muyst feel pretty big spouting the orange blobs bullshit together.

The fact remains that they confessed, that some of them told their friends about the crime before they were arrested and that we always knew that the DNA guy got away.

Yea, some confession
They were questioned for over ten hours. The cops lied and said the others are all blaming you, so you better come up with a story. They all came up with stories saying they watched and the others did it. No consistency between the stories. NONE told others that they were involved

And yes, they did catch the guy who did it. His DNA did match and he said he did it alone

Yea, some confession
They were questioned for over ten hours. The cops lied and said the others are all blaming you, so you better come up with a story. They all came up with stories saying they watched and the others did it. No consistency between the stories. NONE told others that they were involved

And yes, they did catch the guy who did it. His DNA did match and he said he did it alone
Two of Korey Wise's friends said that when they ran into him on the street the day after the attack, he told them the cops were after him. "You heard about that woman that was beat up and raped in the park last night? That was us!"

Taken to the scene of the crime by a detective and a prosecutor, he said, "Damn, damn, that's a lot of blood. ... I knew she was bleeding, but I didn't know how bad she was. It was dark. I couldn't see how much blood there was at night."

Wise also told a detective that someone he thought was named "Rudy" stole the jogger's Walkman and belt pouch. The jogger was still in a coma. The police did not know yet that a Walkman had been stolen from her.

So what?

Manafort was kept in solitary for a year by Mueller, does that make him innocent?

I don't know if the CP 5 are innocent or guilty, but the prosecutors who handled the case are convinced they are guilty as sin as well as the people that lived in the neighborhood, like Donald J Trump.

Having someone confess after the statute of limitations has passed so they can't be touched is just a way to get money.

The prosecutors are protecting a poorly constructed case with no physical evidence linking the boys to the crime

Think about it. The woman was brutally beaten and almost bled to death. Yet none of the boys had any blood on them or their clothes or shoes.....not a drop
There was DNA on the woman but it did not match any of the 5

DNA a did match the guy who confessed in prison. The guy who actually knew details about the crime that matched the evidence

So what else was he doing there flash? Your giirl friend give ya that name? I am sure she did ,refering to your prowess in bed I presume. What evidence other than a scared little bitches testimoney that shot him. Or is your illiterate redneck ass flashng to conclusions that support your own paranoia and extreme political views. I notice coral and jts are here supportting the third stooge, aka you. Then even a inbrred stupid fuck that actually named his unshowered uneducated ass redneck is here in support. Yall muyst feel pretty big spouting the orange blobs bullshit together.

Well, he did sit on a man's chest and beat him while he screamed for help.

You did know that, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back