Trump starts nuclear arms race & risks nuclear war

Trump is ended a long term nuclear arms agreement that was signed by Regan. This releases Russia to go hog wild in increasing their mid range nuclear capabilities. Then we will need to compete.

Donald Trump, who knows NOTHING about nuclear arms or treaties, will go against experts because he thinks he knows more than everyone.

How will we pay for this nuclear arms race? Trump already has us at a deficit over a trillion dollars.

Who elected such a dotard?

I saw the report on the news. So my link is for you to get off your ass & become informed

They won't. POTUS apologists will just post DJT-esque play ground insults. But thanks for the heads up.

U.S. Suspends Nuclear Arms Control Treaty With Russia
[/QUOTE]
Lol and you want to judge my comments but you dont even want to take the time and read before posting?

Trump is ended a long term nuclear arms agreement that was signed by Regan. This releases Russia to go hog wild in increasing their mid range nuclear capabilities. Then we will need to compete.

Donald Trump, who knows NOTHING about nuclear arms or treaties, will go against experts because he thinks he knows more than everyone.

How will we pay for this nuclear arms race? Trump already has us at a deficit over a trillion dollars.

I saw the report on the news. So my link is for you to get off your ass & become informed.
Just another case of him doing as Putin says.
Lol
He did opposite of what Putin wanted because it is a one-sided treating you stupid ass motherfucker
Lol, I'm sure that's the way brieghtbart is spinning it for you.
Lol
The treaty was worthless because it was one-sided you stupid ass motherfucker

I saw the report on the news. So my link is for you to get off your ass & become informed.

And wasn't it the righties on the board that claimed the lefties wanted to restart the cold war?
Lol
Only a fool would believe that Russia would comply to treaty like that… Why should we?

And wasn't it the righties on the board that claimed the lefties wanted to restart the cold war?
Bonus: now TDS has the Left defending Reagan.

Now the left dont want to listen to the intelligence community.
Yesterday was different :lol:
Both sides are like fucking silly putty. No integrity whatsofuckingever

Lol
He did opposite of what Putin wanted because it is a one-sided treating you stupid ass motherfucker
You know you Trumettes have truly lost it when you call Reagan a moron because of something Trump said.

The "experts" said russia isnt in compliance.
What fake news bullshit were you watching?
Trump said he just wants russia to do their part. It isnt complicated dumbfuck

No, it’s not complicated for you or me. But many things we find fairly simple are really difficult for RealDumbDave. He’s special in a short bus kind of way.

Bonus: now TDS has the Left defending Reagan.
Trump has you assfucks calling Reagan a moron. That is not defending Reagan at all. It's making fun of just duped you people are.

I saw the report on the news. So my link is for you to get off your ass & become informed

They won't. POTUS apologists will just post DJT-esque play ground insults. But thanks for the heads up.

So according to your link, Russia is currently violating the treaty. So the US doesn’t want to be held to the treaty because Russia isn’t following the treaty. Does that seem unreasonable to you? Would you rather have Russia stock piling nuclear weapons and the US just sit back and do nothing?
Are they violating the treaty? I mean, you certainly aren't taking the word of Trump, are you?

Ever heard of the saying- the enemy of my enemy is my friend?
Russia and China through and with NK, and Iran have been using each other for years to play against us, their common enemy. Each one believes when they destroy our relevance they will be able to outplay the other in the endgame.
Just my opinion, watching and studying the dynamics.

So according to your link, Russia is currently violating the treaty. So the US doesn’t want to be held to the treaty because Russia isn’t following the treaty. Does that seem unreasonable to you? Would you rather have Russia stock piling nuclear weapons and the US just sit back and do nothing?
Are they violating the treaty? I mean, you certainly aren't taking the word of Trump, are you?
Try finding out you fucking retard. The intelligence community said they werent. They have been saying for a while.
Dumbass

Lol
You know you Trumettes have truly lost it when you call Reagan a moron because of something Trump said.
Lol
It has been a one-sided Treaty up to this point, no reason to still be in it… Dumbass

did you read the story? The Russians shot off a missile and said missile was in violation of the treaty. You want to take the United States word or Russia. I haven't trusted Russia at anytime in my life, so I'll take my country's word over anyone else's. You can trust Russia if you want to.

Democrats are going to attack everything Trump does. If Russia bombed New York democrats would stop Trump from doing anything about it.

Lol
Lol
It has been a one-sided Treaty up to this point, no reason to still be in it… Dumbass

Damn I am so confused in another thread started by I believe blackrook the dems hate the Russians, so who really hates the Russians? Life a fast chess game.

If you got your information from the Fake news CBS. NBC CNN Et al, then you. Were duped.

Until Donald Trump took office, every foreign agreement our previous Presidents signed favored the foreign nation(s). EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. Trade, nuclear, climate you name it we have been played for chumps. Democrats love for America to be the chump that is why they hate President Trump.
For the first time in my life, i am proud of our President. God bless Donald Trump.

Since you are another really stupid ass leftist dumb fk who can't think for yourself and need MSM to do it for you , lets think this for you.

WHAT SHOULD TRUMP DO DUMB ASS LET ALL THESE OTHER COUNTRIES BUILD NUKE WEAPONS THAT WILL WIPE US OFF THE MAP WHILE WE SIT IN A POOL OF WATER WAITING FOR OUR ENEMY TO DROP THE LIVE WIRE INTO THE WATER.

Think with reality dumbasses ........ while everybody else pulls ahead of us do we really want to stay way back in the pit while others climbed out of it years ago.

wake up you stupid degenerates. .

Forum List

Back