Trump starts nuclear arms race & risks nuclear war

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Trump is ended a long term nuclear arms agreement that was signed by Regan. This releases Russia to go hog wild in increasing their mid range nuclear capabilities. Then we will need to compete.

Donald Trump, who knows NOTHING about nuclear arms or treaties, will go against experts because he thinks he knows more than everyone.

How will we pay for this nuclear arms race? Trump already has us at a deficit over a trillion dollars.

Who elected such a dotard?

I saw the report on the news. So my link is for you to get off your ass & become informed.

1USMBomanbadedited-3.jpg

Last edited:
we must do whatever it takes to kill the Russians better then they can kill us and if that takes spending money then we have to spend money . Looks like that decision will be made by President Trump RDave .

Trump is ended a long term nuclear arms agreement that was signed by Regan. This releases Russia to go hog wild in increasing their mid range nuclear capabilities. Then we will need to compete.

Donald Trump, who knows NOTHING about nuclear arms or treaties, will go against experts because he thinks he knows more than everyone.

How will we pay for this nuclear arms race? Trump already has us at a deficit over a trillion dollars.

I saw the report on the news. So my link is for you to get off your ass & become informed.

Would that be Donald Regan?

I saw the report on the news. So my link is for you to get off your ass & become informed

They won't. POTUS apologists will just post DJT-esque play ground insults. But thanks for the heads up.

U.S. Suspends Nuclear Arms Control Treaty With Russia[/QUOTE]

Just another case of him doing as Putin says.

The "experts" said russia isnt in compliance.
What fake news bullshit were you watching?
Trump said he just wants russia to do their part. It isnt complicated dumbfuck

LMAO Well its Rderp. What did you expect??

He will twist anything Trump says to fit his own narrative.

Hell. Trump could find the cure for cancer and Rderp would say he caused cancer.

He's funny though.

Lol
It was a one-sided treaty you stupid ass motherfucker

Lol
He did opposite of what Putin wanted because it is a one-sided treating you stupid ass motherfucker

I believe Putin and Trump talked before this and figured something out. I mean they are giving Russia 6 months, by then all will be forgotten.

But you are right, he is stupid as stupid can be.

Lol
He did opposite of what Putin wanted because it is a one-sided treating you stupid ass motherfucker

All for the show.

Lol
Lol, I'm sure that's the way brieghtbart is spinning it for you.

Until Donald Trump took office, every foreign agreement our previous Presidents signed favored the foreign nation(s). EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. Trade, nuclear, climate you name it we have been played for chumps. Democrats love for America to be the chump that is why they hate President Trump.

I saw the report on the news. So my link is for you to get off your ass & become informed

They won't. POTUS apologists will just post DJT-esque play ground insults. But thanks for the heads up.

U.S. Suspends Nuclear Arms Control Treaty With Russia

So according to your link, Russia is currently violating the treaty. So the US doesn’t want to be held to the treaty because Russia isn’t following the treaty. Does that seem unreasonable to you? Would you rather have Russia stock piling nuclear weapons and the US just sit back and do nothing?

Last edited:

And wasn't it the righties on the board that claimed the lefties wanted to restart the cold war?

I believe Putin and Trump talked before this and figured something out. I mean they are giving Russia 6 months, by then all will be forgotten.

But you are right, he is stupid as stupid can be.

“You believe”? Lol! And you call Trump stupid?

You just can’t make this stuff up.

Forum List

Back