Way To Go America!!

304k jobs in January. Numbers for November and December revised upward.

Good news.
Welp, there were economists that said the 2008 bubble burst recession would last roughly ten years......... Over the last year things have been picking up. There're also economists that claim each recession will come sooner and last longer than the previous ones.

Good news.
Welp, there were economists that said the 2008 bubble burst recession would last roughly ten years......... Over the last year things have been picking up. There're also economists that claim each recession will come sooner and last longer than the previous ones.

I listen to POTUS on my satellite radio. Their guy for discussing the jobs report is a dude named Mark Lieberman. He’s a sober kind of guy. I’ve always felt he leans right when listening to his analysis.

Today, he rather casually predicted a recession within the year.

The host, Tim Farley didn’t ask for elaboration.

Good news.

I listen to POTUS on my satellite radio. Their guy for discussing the jobs report is a dude named Mark Lieberman. He’s a sober kind of guy. I’ve always felt he leans right when listening to his analysis.

Today, he rather casually predicted a recession within the year.

The host, Tim Farley didn’t ask for elaboration.
Well I hope he's wrong about the recession. The problem with rapid, as history has shown us recurrent economic downturns is they typically lead to social and political destabilization.

Good news.

Wait, what happened to the doom and gloom headlines? Liberals were telling us the economy was falling apart because of President Trump’s “trade wars”.

Is it now Obama’s economy again?

I wonder why this thread

Good news.

Wait, what happened to the doom and gloom headlines? Liberals were telling us the economy was falling apart because of President Trump’s “trade wars”.

You’ve created some kind of alternate reality. Break free.

Good news.

The world economy is slowing. The Fed is so concerned it did not raise interest rates.

I find it funny how any Trumpette can believe the jobs report when you orange hero has said over a dozen times that they were fake.

Forum List

Back