Trump starts nuclear arms race & risks nuclear war

36177284_602983666733480_4956320241572380672_n.jpg

Trump is ended a long term nuclear arms agreement that was signed by Regan. This releases Russia to go hog wild in increasing their mid range nuclear capabilities. Then we will need to compete.

Donald Trump, who knows NOTHING about nuclear arms or treaties, will go against experts because he thinks he knows more than everyone.

How will we pay for this nuclear arms race? Trump already has us at a deficit over a trillion dollars.

Who elected such a dotard?

I saw the report on the news. So my link is for you to get off your ass & become informed.
Trump-Kim-coin-380-Reuters.jpg

This coin refutes your ENTIRE post...

There is no longer any type of nuclear arms race or threat in the world...

we must do whatever it takes to kill the Russians better then they can kill us and if that takes spending money then we have to spend money . Looks like that decision will be made by President Trump RDave .
How can we afford it?

Or is that something you only ask when its about spending money on Americans

INF treaty, is with the withdrawing going to upset the balance of power? and give the power to Russia & China.

Trumpettes are really this fucking stupid. Who knew that if we don't build Trump's 40' concrete wall that all of our existing barriers will collapse, our border patrol all be fired, and we will have unmanned check points. f you want to see how Trump acts, go to the toy aisle at Walmart & watch what happens when 8 year olds are told they can't have that toy.

Since you are another really stupid ass leftist dumb fk who can't think for yourself and need MSM to do it for you , lets think this for you.

WHAT SHOULD TRUMP DO DUMB ASS LET ALL THESE OTHER COUNTRIES BUILD NUKE WEAPONS THAT WILL WIPE US OFF THE MAP WHILE WE SIT IN A POOL OF WATER WAITING FOR OUR ENEMY TO DROP THE LIVE WIRE INTO THE WATER.

Think with reality dumbasses ........ while everybody else pulls ahead of us do we really want to stay way back in the pit while others climbed out of it years ago.

wake up you stupid degenerates. .

First, dickbreath, how does releasing Russia from an agreement stop them? It is questionable that they are violating the treaty. There is dispute to that.

Trump's plan is that he thinks we can survive a nuclear arms race better than the Russians. Putin gets the OK to build as many rockets now as he wants & can blame it on Trump. We have a trillion dollar deficit with no end in sight. How stupid are you people?

we must do whatever it takes to kill the Russians better then they can kill us and if that takes spending money then we have to spend money . Looks like that decision will be made by President Trump RDave .
How can we afford it?

Or is that something you only ask when its about spending money on Americans
------------------------------------------------ tighten yer belt Biff .

Good. Everyone knows that Russia was not abiding by it anyway. The last time they tried to keep up with us we drilled them into the ground.

History tends to repeat itself.

Trump is ended a long term nuclear arms agreement that was signed by Regan. This releases Russia to go hog wild in increasing their mid range nuclear capabilities. Then we will need to compete.

Donald Trump, who knows NOTHING about nuclear arms or treaties, will go against experts because he thinks he knows more than everyone.

How will we pay for this nuclear arms race? Trump already has us at a deficit over a trillion dollars.

I saw the report on the news. So my link is for you to get off your ass & become informed.
What Trump did was to stop pretending that Russia was adhering to the treaty...Trump is not a blind fool like Obama...Bush...and Clinton....

Since you are another really stupid ass leftist dumb fk who can't think for yourself and need MSM to do it for you , lets think this for you.

WHAT SHOULD TRUMP DO DUMB ASS LET ALL THESE OTHER COUNTRIES BUILD NUKE WEAPONS THAT WILL WIPE US OFF THE MAP WHILE WE SIT IN A POOL OF WATER WAITING FOR OUR ENEMY TO DROP THE LIVE WIRE INTO THE WATER.

Think with reality dumbasses ........ while everybody else pulls ahead of us do we really want to stay way back in the pit while others climbed out of it years ago.

wake up you stupid degenerates. .

First, dickbreath, how does releasing Russia from an agreement stop them? It is questionable that they are violating the treaty. There is dispute to that.

Trump's plan is that he thinks we can survive a nuclear arms race better than the Russians. Putin gets the OK to build as many rockets now as he wants & can blame it on Trump. We have a trillion dollar deficit with no end in sight. How stupid are you people?
-------------------------------------------- not releasing anyone but the USA from anything from what i understand . Russia released itself from the Treaty years ago by ignoring the Treaty as i listen to the talking heads and Mr. Pompeo [sp] just this morning . I also think that the USA can better survive an Arms Race and the USA will beat the Russians into the dust . I also remember the Last Arms Race and the USA won that race and the Cold War RDave .

I believe Putin and Trump talked before this and figured something out. I mean they are giving Russia 6 months, by then all will be forgotten.

But you are right, he is stupid as stupid can be.

I guarantee that Trump's IQ is at least 50 points higher than yours.

I mean his IQ could be 90 and still be 50 points higher than yours, but the point remains, his IQ is at least 50 points higher than yours

And Trump Sheep do not care.

The "experts" said russia isnt in compliance.
What fake news bullshit were you watching?
Trump said he just wants russia to do their part. It isnt complicated dumbfuck
If that were true, then why did Trump lift sanctions on Russia? Don't we have sanctions on N. Korea for non-compliance?

If that were true, then why did Trump lift sanctions on Russia? Don't we have sanctions on N. Korea for non-compliance?
Sanctions on businesses? Is that what you are referring to?

Sanctions are sanctions. They hurt any country, however they are imposed. And don't drink too much of the Kool-aid on sanctions with Russia. They are very relaxed by Trump. In the mean time, N. Korea's aren't so relaxed. Interesting!

Sanctions are sanctions. They hurt any country, however they are imposed. And don't drink too much of the Kool-aid on sanctions with Russia. They are very relaxed by Trump. In the mean time, N. Korea's aren't so relaxed. Interesting!
So you are comparing sanctions on a couple companies to a country?
Mkay

So you are comparing sanctions on a couple companies to a country?
Mkay
If you recall, the senate voted for full sanctions against Russia and they were against Trump's wishes. And since then, they've been relaxed. Why? Especially since we imposed strict sanctions against N.Korea., how come they aren't with Russia? They aren't in compliance either.Nothing Trump does makes any sense, except for Trump. Meaning, he's got his own agenda with Putin, and everyone knows it.

The fact that Russia isn't complying with the INF treaty doesn't make a difference to you at all does it ?

Forum List

Back