Anti-Vaxx Mom Asks How To Protect Her Unvaccinated 3-Year-Old From The Measles, Internet Delivers

LMFAO
anti-vaxxer-asking-measles-protection-advice-5c5148222eaca__700.jpg

Why go to an actual doctor when you can just crowdsource a medical opinion from Facebook?

Why go to an actual doctor when you can just crowdsource a medical opinion from Facebook?

I'm guessing no doctor is going to be too supportive of her 18th century approach to medical care for children.

I'm guessing no doctor is going to be too supportive of her 18th century approach to medical care for children.

Instead go to a place where kindness, understanding, and general altruism reign supreme: the internet. :lol:

What's so scary about Measles? People got them when I was a kid, nobody died.

Not so great when you're an adult.

If you were around it when you were a kid and didn't get it, you won't as an adult, either.

That's not true ... adult onset measles, mumps, and rubella makes up about 25% of all cases in immunized countries. That number is on the increase. Particularly among university students and staff and international workers.

What's so scary about Measles? People got them when I was a kid, nobody died.

Not so great when you're an adult.

If you were around it when you were a kid and didn't get it, you won't as an adult, either.

That's not true ... adult onset measles, mumps, and rubella makes up about 25% of all cases in immunized countries. That number is on the increase. Particularly among university students and staff and international workers.

Guess I'm lucky none of that applies to me. :113:

All of the anti-vaxxers I know of won't give the time of day to those Borepanda links. They also verify the information they share with statistics, actual studies, reports or personal knowledge of vaccine injury to their own children or of children they are familiar with and medical professionals who are not buying into the propaganda and fear mongering for the sake of supporting the "stakeholders" of all these vaccines coming out. They work pretty diligently at trying to keep their families healthy through natural means and do not desire to allow their children to be used as experiments or allow big pharma to destroy their families immune systems. Many have become antivaxxers after a child of their own or a close relative suffered or died from vaccines.

All of the anti-vaxxers I know of won't give the time of day to those Borepanda links. They also verify the information they share with statistics, actual studies, reports or personal knowledge of vaccine injury to their own children or of children they are familiar with and medical professionals who are not buying into the propaganda and fear mongering for the sake of supporting the "stakeholders" of all these vaccines coming out. They work pretty diligently at trying to keep their families healthy through natural means and do not desire to allow their children to be used as experiments or allow big pharma to destroy their families immune systems. Many have become antivaxxers after a child of their own or a close relative suffered or died from vaccines.

I was vaccinated some when I was a child. I think it was different then than now, though. They were "cleaner".

I was vaccinated some when I was a child. I think it was different then than now.
Well get ready because by 2020 they want to see all adults vaccinated too; and they believe they can propagandize enough people to insure it is a demand of the people that it be done, so mandatory vaccines.

Forum List

Back