Trump Spokeswoman blames Obama for Cpt Khans death

Hillary Clinton was among those who sent his son to die in war not Trump

I just love how Republicans blame Hillary for their blunder into Iraq when 95% of Republicans voted to invade and Bush pulled the trigger

and Hillary gets a pass because she changed her mind after the war started?

Hillary did not get a pass, her vote cost her the 2008 election

Trump does not get a pass either for lying about his opposition to the war

What do you think she meant at the closing on her speech when she said:

"This matter cannot be left hanging forever with consequences we would all live to regret. War can yet be avoided, but our responsibility to global security and to the integrity of United Nations resolutions protecting it cannot. I urge the President to spare no effort to secure a clear, unambiguous demand by the United Nations for unlimited inspections.

And finally, on another personal note, I come to this decision from the perspective of a Senator from New York who has seen all too closely the consequences of last year's terrible attacks on our nation. In balancing the risks of action versus inaction, I think New Yorkers who have gone through the fires of hell may be more attuned to the risk of not acting. I know that I am.

So it is with conviction that I support this resolution as being in the best interests of our nation. A vote for it is not a vote to rush to war; it is a vote that puts awesome responsibility in the hands of our President and we say to him - use these powers wisely and as a last resort. And it is a vote that says clearly to Saddam Hussein - this is your last chance - disarm or be disarmed."

A golden oldie: Hillary's floor speech to invade Iraq

From the accounts of the weapons inspectors Saddam was complying with the Resolution passed by the UNSC.

Can't make this stuff up people

Trump spokeswoman blames Obama for Captain Khan's death

In an interview with CNN anchor Wolf Blitzer, Pierson blamed President Obama and Hillary Clinton for the 2004 death of Army Capt. Humayun Khan. However, Khan died while George W. Bush was president — four years before Obama was elected.

This just in...........Trump spokesman blames Obama for JFK assassination

Without reading it, I'm sure she is correct. Mainly because of the restrictions and limitations he puts on our soldiers.

"Without reading it", is your problem. Obama wasn't President when Mr. Khan's son died. George W. Bush was President. Obama was in no way to blame. I saw the interview, every question about Trump she tried to deflect by blaming President Obama or Hillary Clinton.

You candidate is a disaster. He has nothing but lies and insults. He's in over his head and has no campaign infrastructure in place. The whole campaign is centered around lies and insults. No policy or programs. Just threats and intimidation.

In an interview with CNN anchor Wolf Blitzer, Pierson blamed President Obama and Hillary Clinton for the 2004 death of Army Capt. Humayun Khan. However, Khan died while George W. Bush was president — four years before Obama was elected.

Without reading it, I'm sure she is correct. Mainly because of the restrictions and limitations he puts on our soldiers.

That would have been restrictions placed by Bush....namely he did not deploy enough troops to stabilize Iraq

Bush also pissed off the Iraqi people by hiring American contractors to rebuild THEIR country, while the people were hungry and starving. Why give jobs to outsiders when the Iraqi's were desperate for work and money? Bush made things worse for the people than they'd been under Saddam. Great plan for winning hearts and minds.

He also fired Saddam's army and didn't disarm them. Letting them keep their weapons was so incredibly dumb, because the leaders of Saddam's army, are the military leaders for ISIS.

Bush won the war and lost the peace.

I just love how Republicans blame Hillary for their blunder into Iraq when 95% of Republicans voted to invade and Bush pulled the trigger

Hillary did not get a pass, her vote cost her the 2008 election

Trump does not get a pass either for lying about his opposition to the war

ok-----Trump should apologize for that lapse

Well, look at the bright side. That's not as bad as the posters here who blamed Captain Khan for his own death.

No, but neither does Trump. He said on Howard Stern that he supported going to war, and opposed it only after it had started.

That would have been restrictions placed by Bush....namely he did not deploy enough troops to stabilize Iraq

yes----IRAQ was mishandled--------Saddam's head needed a BULLET-------way back-------like in the mid sixties

No, but neither does Trump. He said on Howard Stern that he supported going to war, and opposed it only after it had started.

Trump was a businessman Hillary was in power as a senator :slap:

Hillary uses dead Americans as political theater

I will ASSERT------are you ready???.......... Trump has a big
mouth and he CONTINUALLY shoves his foot into it----but---
Hillary--------our very own Hillary------exhibits the ethics of an
ALLEY CAT

Trump was a businessman Hillary was in power as a senator :slap:

good point-------she back pedals -----to a time when SHE
WAS A DECISION MAKER----Trump does his own back
pedaling to a time when only his mouth was in gear

Trump has a spokeswoman? who knew. I didn't think he had anybody working for him.

Trump has a spokeswoman? who knew. I didn't think he had anybody working for him.

Poor guy is AFFLICTED with many employees-----sheeeesh---
you have no compassion

You notice that everyone who voted for it is now called a murderer? And by everyone I mean ONLY Obama and Hillary.

The republicans have so much nothing that they are pretending now that when something happens in the world like a death the person in charge who did not do the killing IS THE KILLER?!?

This is our political discourse. Calling people the devil and murderers

Poor guy is AFFLICTED with many employees-----sheeeesh---
you have no compassion

The only people I ever see talking about Donald Trump on TV these days are Donald Trump and democrats.

Yes, I've already been corrected.

"Without reading it", is your problem. Obama wasn't President when Mr. Khan's son died. George W. Bush was President. Obama was in no way to blame. I saw the interview, every question about Trump she tried to deflect by blaming President Obama or Hillary Clinton.

You candidate is a disaster. He has nothing but lies and insults. He's in over his head and has no campaign infrastructure in place. The whole campaign is centered around lies and insults. No policy or programs. Just threats and intimidation.

Yes, I have been corrected on that. My candidate was Ted Cruz, the guy I will likely vote for is Trump. He is not MY candidate.

You left wing nutters have no moral, intellectual, or logical ground to stand on and accuse ANYONE of lying. You president lies constantly, your candidate lies constantly, so do the vast majority of your politicians; Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Eric Holder, and on and on. Liars all and you support them. You try to accuse any GOP politician of lying? Go fuck yourself.

Last edited:

Yes, I have been corrected on that. My candidate was Ted Cruz, the guy I will likely vote for is Trump. He is not MY candidate.

You left wing nutters have no moral, intellectual, or logical ground to stand on and accuse ANYONE of lying. You president lies constantly, your candidate lies constantly, so do the vast majority of your politicians; Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Eric Holder, and on and on. Liars all and you support them. You try to accuse any GOP politician of lying? Go fuck yourself.

All politicians lie. It's a given. Republican politicians lie because they have nothing else. Their policies are abyssmal failures, their opposition is doing a better job than they ever have, and they have nothing to counter it with but lies.

Republican policy foreign policy advisors are the same assholes who gave the world the Iraq War, ISIS, and and destabilized the Middle East. The economic advisors gave the world the Great Recession of 2008.

Cut taxes and spend, cut taxes and spend. These are the policies of 8% unemployment, and an economy in freefall. Republicans need to go back and watch the films of the 1980's, and 2000's and remember how that worked out for everyone.

When Republicans can cut the size of government, instead of talking about doing it and then doing the opposite, and balance the budget, BEFORE they cut taxes, your country could consider voting for them, but their level of fiscal irresponsibility should not be in control of the country's purse strings and taxing authority.

You created Trump and now you have to live with him

Forum List

Back