RNC Chairman Priebus 'Apoplectic' Over Trump's Refusal to Endorse Ryan

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
What a train wreck , trump is doing what no other party has accomplish in destroying the republican party

Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus is "apoplectic" over Donald Trump's refusal to back House Speaker Paul Ryan or Sen. John McCain, a top Republican source said.

Priebus called several Trump staffers, including campaign manager Paul Manafort, to express his "extreme displeasure" with Trump's comments, the source with knowledge of the conversations told NBC News.

There was talk Tuesday that key Republicans could come out against Trump. If Trump falls further in the polls, the party could come up with a backup plan to protect down ballot races

RNC Chairman Priebus 'Apoplectic' Over Trump's Refusal to Endorse Ryan - NBC News

They had Ryan's opponent in the primary on the radio yesterday. What a complete nutbag.
He is really smart...I'm impressed....

I love how he already has a brick made,to add to the wall Mexico will be paying for....

Palin is savaging Paul RINO and it is fantastic to watch.....

It's fascinating the way the Democrats come out in support of Republicans who the Republicans are trying to get rid of.

Fascinating.

This is going beyond the 2016 election. Ryan and the party need to end this soon for the sake of the party. They might.

How? The place to stop this was at the convention. They didn't do it.
Yeah, the notion seems premised on Trump just dropping out. I think he'd be happy to lose so long as he can claim some "fix" by mysterious media/corporate/gopestablishment forces.

What a train wreck , trump is doing what no other party has accomplish in destroying the republican party

There was talk Tuesday that key Republicans could come out against Trump. If Trump falls further in the polls, the party could come up with a backup plan to protect down ballot races

RNC Chairman Priebus 'Apoplectic' Over Trump's Refusal to Endorse Ryan - NBC News

kasich...Kasich....KASICH...KASICH....KASICH!!
No way he gives up on 2020

This is going beyond the 2016 election. Ryan and the party need to end this soon for the sake of the party. They might.

How? The place to stop this was at the convention. They didn't do it.
Yeah, the notion seems premised on Trump just dropping out. I think he'd be happy to lose so long as he can claim some "fix" by mysterious media/corporate/gopestablishment forces.
My completely uninformed and wild-ass guess is that they would meet with him and find something to threaten him with. If he dropped out, he could say the whole process was "rigged", all his fans would buy it hook, line & sinker, and the party could try to put the pieces back together as quickly as they could.

My completely uninformed and wild-ass guess is that they would meet with him and find something to threaten him with. If he dropped out, he could say the whole process was "rigged", all his fans would buy it hook, line & sinker, and the party could try to put the pieces back together as quickly as they could.

The agreement could be....like Trump LOVES to wrench around his own personal adversaries in life...like ex wives etc. ...a gag clause where Trump is not allowed to speak ill of the GOP if he decides to bow out. Trump is a business man after all. I imagine if he threatens the very existential prognosis of the republican party, some people in charge of things in the business world might see to it that Trump's family fortune goes *poof*...

"I'm sorry Mr. Trump (or, Mr. Trump Jr.), the county is not going to approve your permit to build that hotel near the sports arena.." etc. etc. etc. Complete annihilation of the GOP might be a wound not soon forgotten; sending ripples across many, many ponds.

Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus is "apoplectic" over Donald Trump's refusal to back House Speaker Paul Ryan or Sen. John McCain, a top Republican source said.

Priebus called several Trump staffers, including campaign manager Paul Manafort, to express his "extreme displeasure" with Trump's comments, the source with knowledge of the conversations told NBC News.

That's a big word for the dunces over at Trump HQ.

Forum List

Back