Trump Spokesperson Absolutely Destroys CNN Anchor Who Tried to Slam Her Boss

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
You don't need the Donald to destroy the liberal news media...just an honest, smart, Black woman!

WASHINGTON WEEKLY NEWS ^ | December 6, 2015
Trumps newly-minted national spokesperson, Black conservative Katrina Pierson, on the job for just three weeks, wiped the floor with CNNs Brian Stetzer, who tried (feebly) to accuse Trump of all manner of things. Pierson would have none of it, and turned the interview into an interrogation on media bias.

Rule # 16

I'm beyond being criticized.

Rule # 17

Brainwash all employees to believe rule #16

Rule # 18

Fire any employee I can't brainwash and ignores rule #16

Trump International Company Guidelines

Rule # 16

Rule # 17

Rule # 18

Liberal logic, Clinton never sexually harassed those women, and Hillary always tells the truth.

Last edited:
Rule # 16

Rule # 17

Rule # 18

Liberal logic, Clinton never saxually harassed those women, and Hillary always tells the truth.

Yeah, when you're supporting a candidate as awful as Hillary Clinton, you have to desperately try to make others appear worse. If you support Hillary Clinton and her serial sexual abuser husband, you support everything wrong with the world. Period, end of story.

Rule # 16

Rule # 17

Rule # 18

Liberal logic, Clinton never saxually harassed those women, and Hillary always tells the truth.

RW horseshit, Bill Clinton isn't running for POTUS.

You know, her whiny southern draw doesn't do much to inspire confidence in her intelligence.

Clinton, Elder Bush Most Positively Rated Living Presidents

Bill Clinton retains a 64% favorability rating with the ENTIRE country 15 years after his 2 terms in office.

Trump cant' manage 35% among his peers present day.

Good idea, let's go after Bill Clinton.

and RW's can't even begin to figure out why they lose General elections.

(hint)

You're a bunch of fucking MORONS !!

glad I could help.

You don't need the Donald to destroy the liberal news media...just an honest, smart, Black woman!

Trumps newly-minted national spokesperson, Black conservative Katrina Pierson, on the job for just three weeks, wiped the floor with CNNs Brian Stetzer, who tried (feebly) to accuse Trump of all manner of things. Pierson would have none of it, and turned the interview into an interrogation on media bias.
Yeah go Trump!

Clinton, Elder Bush Most Positively Rated Living Presidents

Bill Clinton retains a 64% favorability rating with the ENTIRE country 15 years after his 2 terms in office.

Trump cant' manage 35% among his peers present day.

Good idea, let's go after Bill Clinton.

and RW's can't even begin to figure out why they lose General elections.

(hint)

You're a bunch of fucking MORONS !!

glad I could help.

:lmao:

Holy cow... check your panties Nancy, I think you may have shit yourself.

I actually wasted my time watching that silly crap

She did not "destroy" anyone

She's pretty hot, but most importantly she can handle herself damn well. Trump did good choosing her, nothing more sexy than a hot woman with brains

Rule # 16

Rule # 17

Rule # 18

Funny, rule 18 is what Obama did to most all the military commanders who were patriotic and loyal to the Constitution..

Trump delegates authority well. That is crucial to his success as a businessman/developer. One should not dare think that he does all (or even a large part) of the work that it takes to grow his businesses and put up buildings worth hundreds of millions of dollars. He hires people with expertise in whatever fields are necessary. Those people hire others to get the job done.

This is why is it so stupid to write him off as a foreign policy expert for not knowing the exact name of some little known terrorist leader. He will appoint people to do that....just as he would employ accomplished military strategists to make sure that the military does its job properly...and he would appoint competent leaders in every field to do the work of the government. If they fail, they will hear the dreaded, "You're fired!"

A great leader surrounds himself/herself with successful people. That's really all that a great President (of a giant company or of this nation) has to do to have his policies promoted and installed. Trump has already proven his leadership.

The fact that his spokesperson did a great job in countering the arguments of an eager but misinformed media mouth is not surprising.

Trump delegates authority well. That is crucial to his success as a businessman/developer. One should not dare think that he does all (or even a large part) of the work that it takes to grow his businesses and put up buildings worth hundreds of millions of dollars. He hires people with expertise in whatever fields are necessary. Those people hire others to get the job done.

This is why is it so stupid to write him off as a foreign policy expert for not knowing the exact name of some little known terrorist leader. He will appoint people to do that....just as he would employ accomplished military strategists to make sure that the military does its job properly...and he would appoint competent leaders in every field to do the work of the government. If they fail, they will hear the dreaded, "You're fired!"

A great leader surrounds himself/herself with successful people. That's really all that a great President (of a giant company or of this nation) has to do to have his policies promoted and installed. Trump has already proven his leadership.

The fact that his spokesperson did a great job in countering the arguments of an eager but misinformed media mouth is not surprising.

One of the absolutely best posts I've read about the Donald. He possesses the very skills our current inept leader lacks - as does the person the Dimbocraps want to shove down our throats.

It just depends on the TV shows he watches. Because that's where he gets his military advice.

Todd asked, “Who do you talk to for military advice right now?”

Trump answered, “Well, I watch the shows. I mean, I really see a lot of great — you know, when you watch your show, and all of the other shows,​

Trump: I Get My Military Advice from Watching Shows - Breitbart

It's an alternative reality TV world.

:thup:

Rule # 16

Rule # 17

Rule # 18

RW horseshit, Bill Clinton isn't running for POTUS.
His wife is and we don't want to let a sexual predator back into the white house.

Trumps newly-minted national spokesperson, Black conservative Katrina Pierson, on the job for just three weeks, wiped the floor with CNNs Brian Stetzer, who tried (feebly) to accuse Trump of all manner of things. Pierson would have none of it, and turned the interview into an interrogation on media bias.[/QUOTE

What are you doing? Really curious. You just going to run with all trump all the time bullshit? I'm a fan but only to a certain point where this can lose.

Forum List

Back