Trump: "so many folks are asking why Sessions & Mueller aren't investigating Crooked Hillary"

Brings me to tears knowing Trump is fighting for American families while exposing his family to the onslaught of EVIL

Trump is spending most of his time, figuring out ways to save his own ass, and those of his family and friends.

He hasn't spent a minute writing healthcare legislation.

or working with our military in any capacity ... he just turned the military over to the generals

Looks like Trump will be the one locked up.

for what? making liberals jealous that he's more popular than you is NOT a crime!
On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Good morning

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best

Rob Goldstone

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:53, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,

Don
Read the Emails on Donald Trump Jr.’s Russia Meeting

The treasonous fat senile old orange clown knew of the meeting before it took place. He is guilty of treason, and should be prosecuted on that charge.

more fakery..........:popcorn:

How many people watch CNN each night? About 186?:spinner:

Between Pennsylvania and Colorado, nobody gives a fuck about the Russian collusion.......not even mentioned in the news or in the papers. Its a pipe dream of the hyper-partisan knotheads who are few in number.............

But gotta say........its is a riot to come in this forum and see the heads exploding with misery.:popcorn::popcorn:

Trump: "so many folks are asking why Sessions & Mueller aren't investigating Crooked Hillary"

I got it!
giphy.gif

I got it!

Because the GOP has been investigating, smearing and intruding into the privacy of Hillary Clinton using unlimited Tax Payer money and haven't found anything after thirty f*cking years. They used the more than willing media to spread every single GOP conspiracy, including such golden nuggets that Hillary had people murdered, ran a child sex ring out of a pizza parlor and sold America's uranium to Russia in spite of the fact she worked at the State Department and had nothing to do with the Nuclear Regulatory commission.

And in all that time, they couldn't find anything.

It's Trump's turn.

there's still HOPE Crooked Hillary will be locked up! Trump wants her locked up...
They are not investigating Clinton because she did not actively seek to collude with the Russians to swing an American Presidential election as did the treasonous fat senile old orange clown.
LOL

Uranium 1......................Clinton CRim..........Foundation.............LOL

Let's not go to what she did to Bernie.....................LMAO

President Trump could snap his fingers and have AG Sessions appoint a special investigator this very second to look into Hillary. Doing so would likely take about as much time as composing a tweet. Why hasn't he done so?

there's still HOPE Crooked Hillary will be locked up! Trump wants her locked up...
They are not investigating Clinton because she did not actively seek to collude with the Russians to swing an American Presidential election as did the treasonous fat senile old orange clown.

Just recently: She had goons murder Seth Rich (DNC leaker). She ran corrupt CCF (through private server to hide the details) taking payments for USA GOVT services to foreign Nations. Don't forget the careless handling of 6 years worth of Classified Documents.

Well Trump has yet to know he can't have everything he wants. Most folks learn this by age 12 or so.

Yeah...tell that to the man who is a billionaire with a business empire that stretches the globe and who has married and divorced beautiful women his whole life.....please explain your stupid point to him...

What point...the one about his massive debts, so bad he has to go outside the US to borrow more...that one? :lol:

LOL

What she did to Bernie? Since he wasn't a Democrat, maybe next time he'll run as a Republican.

Well Trump has yet to know he can't have everything he wants. Most folks learn this by age 12 or so.

Yeah...tell that to the man who is a billionaire with a business empire that stretches the globe and who has married and divorced beautiful women his whole life.....please explain your stupid point to him...

What point...the one about his massive debts, so bad he has to go outside the US to borrow more...that one? :lol:
The bankruptcies and oh, the beautiful women. Sleeping with the next one while married to the previous one. Making his vows before God a sham and his children a laughingstock and the target of every school bully.

But Republicans think he's a "role model" for their kids.

LOL

Oh, I covered that. Here, let me help:

Because the GOP has been investigating, smearing and intruding into the privacy of Hillary Clinton using unlimited Tax Payer money and haven't found anything after thirty f*cking years. They used the more than willing media to spread every single GOP conspiracy, including such golden nuggets that Hillary had people murdered, ran a child sex ring out of a pizza parlor and sold America's uranium to Russia in spite of the fact she worked at the State Department and had nothing to do with the Nuclear Regulatory commission.

And in all that time, they couldn't find anything.

It's Trump's turn.

What's funny is that the Trump Foundation was never certified, never licensed and used it's charity money to pay off lawsuits. And he even stole from Children with Cancer. Truly a GOP role model.

Donald Trump Agrees to Pay $25 Million in Trump University Settlement

Let me tell you what is so funny about that. The AG ordered Trump to pay the Trump U himself and not use charity money. Trump was notified in writing.

DBwFN7pXgAE9vr5.jpg

Just recently: She had goons murder Seth Rich (DNC leaker). She ran corrupt CCF (through private server to hide the details) taking payments for USA GOVT services to foreign Nations. Don't forget the careless handling of 6 years worth of Classified Documents.

And here is your tinfoil hat.

No one is asking that except Trump and his flock of sheep, because Hilary is irrelevant in most people's minds. She lost and isn't POTUS.

Hilary has been investigated and nothing was found. Trump and his sheep are just using Hilary as a deflection to Trump's short comings and shady dealings with the Russian. Fortunately the American people are smarter than that and are not falling for it.

If Trump was truly innocent, he would just keep quite and ignore the Russian investigation until its over. Instead he keeps letting his mouth run over about the whole situation.

Mueller is NOT independent and is blocking Trump from doing his job. He should be fired. Screw the Media and Democrats. Let them cry.

"media and democrats", sorry for being redundant!
Explain how Mueller is blocking Agent Orange from doing his job? He was hired by Trump and the investigation in no way shape or form black Trump from doing his job.

Trump is just not doing his job because he's incompetent.

Because Trump didn't make it happen, because Trump said it wasn't going to happen. I guess now the pressure is on him, he'll use Hillary as another piece in his little sordid game to deflect away from him.

Forum List

Back