Trump slams Arizona right wing nuts for abortion ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very proud of Trump for standing up to the right wing nuts who just came up with his abortion ban in Arizona . The law is very draconian and we need to be more moderate in our approach to things as Republicans.

Thank you, Donald Trump for your moderation and centrism. Trump is growing on me:

If you bothered to read your own link, you'd know the law the court upheld is 160 years old. It's up to the legislature to change it, if the so choose.

I am very proud of Trump for standing up to the right wing nuts who just came up with his abortion ban in Arizona . The law is very draconian and we need to be more moderate in our approach to things as Republicans.

Thank you, Donald Trump for your moderation and centrism. Trump is growing on me:

I( wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him. He is doing a CYA. The people around him are drawing up plans to revive the Comstock Act to institute a nationwide ban on abortions. They want to make it harder for drugs that are used for medical abortions to be harder to get. The old adage that states fool me once and shame on you. Fool me twice and shame on me. Trump appointed the judges that overturned Ros vs Wade. Women cannot afford to take a chance. Voting against Trump is a matter of life or death for women.

I( wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him. He is doing a CYA. The people around him are drawing up plans to revive the Comstock Act to institute a nationwide ban on abortions. They want to make it harder for drugs that are used for medical abortions to be harder to get. The old adage that states fool me once and shame on you. Fool me twice and shame on me. Trump appointed the judges that overturned Ros vs Wade. Women cannot afford to take a chance. Voting against Trump is a matter of life or death for women.

BS. Just like xiden can't force abortion on the whole nation, Trump couldn't force a ban on the whole nation. The supreme court has ruled it an issue for the States, that's where the decisions will be made.

One of the funniest quips I heard was that FOX called the Arizona contest for Biden on April 9th this time! :laughing0301:

1712812955342.png

Okay don't grow up... but you look kind of silly....

How about you are both wrong, Neither of you would have been considered a decent person when that law was passed by decent people.
It stands. A baby doesn't shade into someone you can murder just because time passes. Thou shalt not kill is universal

Let's be clear. This did not go from a Federal decision to a State decision. This went from an Individual's decision to a States decision mostly of old white men in southern and midwestern states. Dobbs is a clear violation of individual rights and Donald Trump is responsible for it and he will pay by being embarrassed again in another election.

Let's be clear. This did not go from a Federal decision to a State decision. This went from an Individual's decision to a States decision mostly of old white men in southern and midwestern states. Dobbs is a clear violation of individual rights and Donald Trump is responsible for it and he will pay by being embarrassed again in another election.
The fed gov has no authority to regulate abortion. You can whine about it all damn day, but it changes nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back