Trump single handedly destroyed the Clinton Cartel. They are now useless. That is impressive.

Even Democrats gotta admit Trump is a bad-ass. He took on both the Clintons and Bush's, and won. He defeated the most powerful political forces in US Politics. The dude don't play.
BIG ass is more like it A sick pervert in our WH and republicans worship him??? Shame on you

He defeated the most powerful forces in US Politics. He is the man. And all your butthurt whining can't change that.
If you think he's taking us in the right direction that's your business I Don't

He took on both the Bush's and Clintons. Not many could have done that and won. The man is a bad ass. I don't care whether you're a Democrat or a Republican. What he did was Yuge.

Even Democrats gotta admit Trump is a bad-ass. He took on both the Clintons and Bush's, and won. He defeated the most powerful political forces in US Politics. The dude don't play.
BIG ass is more like it A sick pervert in our WH and republicans worship him??? Shame on you

He defeated the most powerful forces in US Politics. He is the man. And all your butthurt whining can't change that.

He took on both the Bush's and Clintons. Not many could have done that and won. The man is a bad ass. I don't care whether you're a Democrat or a Republican. What he did was Yuge.
Agree NO ONE thought he had a chance BUT look at what you won Others have described him so I won't but as a president imo a hugely mistake was made

Agree NO ONE thought he had a chance BUT look at what you won Others have described him so I won't but as a president imo a hugely mistake was made

Personally, i'm a Yuge fan of anyone who kicks Bush/Clinton ass. They're pure evil. Go Trump!

Think about this for a moment.

THE ENTIRE WASHINGTON ESTABLISHMENT AND THE MEDIA HAVE BEEN ATTACKING TRUMP SINCE June 16, 2015.

NOTHING HAS WORKED.

Trump is a fucking NINJA.

He has cost the WASHINGTON SWAMP CREATURES BILLIONS OF DOLLARS.

The Trumpinator

trump-2016-bust-trump-politics-1440198942.jpg

Personally, i'm a Yuge fan of anyone who kicks Bush/Clinton ass. They're pure evil. Go Trump!
Keep up the good work dschrute If your ""bad Ass" doesn't get tax reform done he'll be 0 for everything No HC No wall No infrastructure No tax reform etc etc etc etc A big mouthed idiot telling you all what he needed to to get elected BUT once elected doesn't have a clue how to accomplish any of it......Watch this drive

He took down the Clinton Cartel and he is erasing the Obama legacy.

He took down the Hollywood liberal hypocrites who are sexual predators because the left tried to lie that Trump raped 12 women.

Guess who the sexual predators are? Those critical of TRUMP. :badgrin:

I just fucking love it.

The GRAVY TRAIN HAS BEEN DERAILED.

FUCK WASHINGTON DC LIFERS. They are parasites.

He took down the Clinton Cartel and he is erasing the Obama legacy.

He took down the Hollywood liberal hypocrites who are sexual predators because the left tried to lie that Trump raped 12 women.

Guess who the sexual predators are? Those critical of TRUMP. :badgrin:

I just fucking love it.

The GRAVY TRAIN HAS BEEN DERAILED.

FUCK WASHINGTON DC LIFERS. They are parasites.

That, and i think he may have taken down the Bush Cartel too. Two birds with one stone. A truly incredible feat. Anyone with an ounce of common sense would have to acknowledge that. Go Trump!

maybe we can actually get this economy moving along.

Dems consider it greedy to want a good economy and jobs.

trump took down the whole fucking thing BY HIMSELF.

So freaking awesome.

BYE BYE BYE Clinton Cartel. You guys are finished. No more time in government, no opportunity to sell political favors.

Kristen-Dunst-Buh-Bye-Wave-By-The-Door.gif
Nice foul mouth.
Typical white uneducated C grabber cult member?
I thought it was the C grabber who had to shut down his foundation.
Last time I looked the clintons were really suffering.
And you genius?

Well, as corporate millionaire I'm looking forward to screwing the white rubes some more. I like the C grabber will come out great
Should I buy another home?
Go on another world trip?

Too many white uneducated rubes.
He tapped into the biggest con ever

He's not finished either. Bill's legacy is dying a slow, painful death and Hillary will probably end up behind bars.
Dream on genius.
35 yrs and not a hand laid on her.
And where is she and where are you genius?
Do tell

Well, as corporate millionaire I'm looking forward to screwing the white rubes some more. I like the C grabber will come out great

You should get of the messageboard, stop acting like a twat and go enjoy your millionaire life.

I'll help you out by putting you on ignore. It'll be less tempting for you if I don't reply.

get out there and enjoy being a "CORPORATE MILLIONAIRE".

Only millionaires work for corporations...you're very fucking smart.

You should get of the messageboard, stop acting like a twat and go enjoy your millionaire life.

I'll help you out by putting you on ignore. It'll be less tempting for you if I don't reply.

get out there and enjoy being a "CORPORATE MILLIONAIRE".

Only millionaires work for corporations...you're very fucking smart.
Still nice foul mouth.
Is this really the way you speak?
Love the CAPs
You never did say your college
Yup, millionaires don't find it necessary for four letter words

Forum List

Back