Trump single handedly destroyed the Clinton Cartel. They are now useless. That is impressive.

Even Democrats gotta admit Trump is a bad-ass. He took on both the Clintons and Bush's, and won. He defeated the most powerful political forces in US Politics. The dude don't play.
Too many white uneducated rubes.
He tapped into the biggest con ever

Anyone who kicks Bush/Clinton ass, is alright with me. Go Trump!
I thought he was into fondling asses
Jealous?
You a member of the C grabber cult?

maybe we can actually get this economy moving along.

Dems consider it greedy to want a good economy and jobs.
Do you always lie like that Col?? Giving tax breaks to millionaires won't get us jobs And how bad was our economy under Obama ?Unemployment was at 4+% Dow was higer 75 straight months of 6 figure job employment ??What has the AH in our WH done besides getting even with Obama for making him look like a fool? ,,,,,,with his EO's

trump took down the whole fucking thing BY HIMSELF.

So freaking awesome.

BYE BYE BYE Clinton Cartel. You guys are finished. No more time in government, no opportunity to sell political favors.

Kristen-Dunst-Buh-Bye-Wave-By-The-Door.gif
I don't know what you are talking about? I know the illegal criminal organization known as the Trump Foundation. Which has already admitted some wrong doing and is still under criminal investigation.

But the Clinton's? Not sure what you are talking about.

trump took down the whole fucking thing BY HIMSELF.

So freaking awesome.

BYE BYE BYE Clinton Cartel. You guys are finished. No more time in government, no opportunity to sell political favors.

Kristen-Dunst-Buh-Bye-Wave-By-The-Door.gif

That is what they want us to believe. All of that money that they were collecting through shady deals while they were in office wasn't only for them. But it was to put it all into an account that each corrupted politicians can take out their share as if it is their nest egg.. But not all at once. They reinvest some of it back into their corrupted system. And so if they wanted to buy an Saudi's infant to have sex with? They just reach into their nest egg and buy that little infant. And I see that Chelsea is trying to prepare herself to become President one day. The reason how I noticed that? It is by the way Chelsea responded about Ivanka sitting at the table at the G20 summit. That it is giving Ivanka more experience in the political arena than Chelsea. And so if Chelsea runs against Ivanka, that more likely Ivanka has more experience in that area. And so they are trying to get Ivanka out. Even though Ivanka said that she didn't want to be a carreer politician. But Pres.Trump had said the same thing on the Oprah Winfrey show a while back.
And so Chelsea gets mad at every time Ivanka helps out her father, because she thinks that she is trying to steal her money.

Progs got it shoved up their asses because they decided Hillary was "THE CHOSEN ONE" and it was "HER TIME".

She was SUCH A FUCKING POS CANDIDATE, she lost to someone with NO POLITICAL EXPERIENCE. :badgrin::badgrin:

Sorry Dems...you fucked up....BAD.

HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!!

LTMHQq.gif

Clumsy twat

maybe we can actually get this economy moving along.

Dems consider it greedy to want a good economy and jobs.

Well, as corporate millionaire I'm looking forward to screwing the white rubes some more. I like the C grabber will come out great
Should I buy another home?
Go on another world trip?

You should get of the messageboard, stop acting like a twat and go enjoy your millionaire life.

I'll help you out by putting you on ignore. It'll be less tempting for you if I don't reply.

get out there and enjoy being a "CORPORATE MILLIONAIRE".

Only millionaires work for corporations...you're very fucking smart.
Still nice foul mouth.
Is this really the way you speak?
Love the CAPs
You never did say your college
Yup, millionaires don't find it necessary for four letter words
Sorry but sometimes repubs deserve 4 letter words

Forum List

Back