Trump showed us what the evangelicals are in reality

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
This isn't a good picture and it will be remembered. I've seen this for decades, these people have no clue what Jesus wants of us and it couldn't have been made any clearer with the acceptance and support of the devil himself. People no longer have to wonder were their group message will take us. Non stop fast lane To hell.

This isn't a good picture and it will be remembered. I've seen this for decades, these people have no clue what Jesus wants of us and it couldn't have been made any clearer with the acceptance and support of the devil himself. People no longer have to wonder were their group message will take us. Non stop fast lane To hell.
. You want the Christian's put in a nice little neat box in order to control them anyway, so of course your remembering them in the way that you want to, but just remember that Christian's aren't all these people who just sit around to watch their families threatened or harassed, so put that in your memory bank as well.

. You want the Christian's put in a nice little neat box in order to control them anyway, so of course your remembering them in the way that you want to, but just remember that Christian's aren't all these people who just sit around to watch their families threatened or harassed, so put that in your memory bank as well.
What are you threatening me, I said nothing about Christians as a whole , I was talking about Conservative evangelical who hate better then they love.

No Christian would vote for the devil himself. But Evangelicals will without thinking twice.

Hillary supports partial-birth abortion and wants taxpayers to pay for it.

Trump is pro-life.

Any questions?

It would sure be nice if the English language had one single word to describe a combination of mental illness, extreme stupidity and utter dishonesty.
In situations like these, it would save me a lot of typing.
I propose that we coin a new word, for exactly this meaning.
I propose that the word we use shall be jbander.

I have respected the supreme court all my life, until it became right wing ugly and hateful , they are simply legislating from the bench now. I believe it has to be taken apart and repaired. Democracy will fail under a court like this, The right doesn't care because they hate our country and it's democracy. As a party they have chosen dictatorship over democracy. We are sitting on the edge of our destruction as a great nation.

Forum List

Back