Trump Should Strike China Now Before They Get Any Stronger

I'm pretty smart and I think we should attack China. The best thing to do would be to shoot some rockets at them from a ship. That would piss them off. Then they would know we were bad ass. Yeaahhh!!!

People tend to forget that Trump went to military school so he knows school kids have to hide under their desks during an enemy nuclear attack. Trump also knows other stuff too,

Compare World Military Powers Results
We still have a technological advantage over the People Army. I think we should strike now and crush them before it's to late. Their economy would collapse if they could not dump their garbage into our markets. We owe them $$$$$? Not after we go to war. Wall Street won't like it...but they are the most unpatriotic mothetfuckers in the country. Screw their " investment portfolios."

All we have to do is stop sending them grain and it's all over.

Our politicians have traded your jobs to China in exchange for China's cooperation/support on various UN sanctions and resolutions. Our politicians use your jobs as a form of currency to cut deals all over the world. Why do you think they let China get away with fucking over the American people. We have problems in DC to fix before we go rattle our saber at China.

We still have a technological advantage over the People Army. I think we should strike now and crush them before it's to late. Their economy would collapse if they could not dump their garbage into our markets. We owe them $$$$$? Not after we go to war. Wall Street won't like it...but they are the most unpatriotic mothetfuckers in the country. Screw their " investment portfolios."
Attack them for what reason? We already attacked Iraq for no reason and look at how well that worked out. You just love the United States being the bad guy.

Hell, no,

No war.
We must before it is too late. Our younger generation is weak. Politically correct and weak. Been taught that America is a bad place...white people should feel guilty by birth...and everyone gets a participation trophy. No. We need another "Greatesst Generation" and that can only. Be achieved through a major war.
And attacking a country for no good reason will make the younger generation think that America is not a bad place?

Too late dude. The US would never beat China, it's simply not a viable option.

The preceding message brought to you by Bud Light.

Too late dude. The US would never beat China, it's simply not a viable option.

Of course we would, but it's still a stupid thing to suggest.

....We already attacked Iraq for no reason ...

No, we did not.

Good god this is such lazy, dangerous, ignorant fucking thinking. Beyond being out of your mind suggesting we go to war with the 2nd world's military power, it would be stupid to think eliminating China would somehow fix our economy. China and the USA are interdependent on each other. If one goes down, the other goes down. The world's economy would then follow.

Lol this thread is something else. When I saw your title I honestly thought you were making a sarcastic point, but oh no, you are serious. Wow. Just wow. This forum never ceases to amaze me.

A war on China would not only expose the world to nuclear risk but would also cut off America´s supplies. Imagine the empty shelves. Even if the US would be military successful, an inside revolution would put the government down.
Sounds like a very Trumpish thing to do
In fact, what Trump is going to try is to pay the debts and relocate the industry to the US. Of curse, jobs and financial surpluses are bad things by now and even racist and will destroy America.

Trump doesn't pay debts, he leverages them, defaults on the loans, claims losses on money he borrowed and didn't have to repay due to his bankruptcy and thereby avoiding taxes on future income for years.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

A war on China would not only expose the world to nuclear risk but would also cut off America´s supplies. Imagine the empty shelves. Even if the US would be military successful, an inside revolution would put the government down.
Sounds like a very Trumpish thing to do
In fact, what Trump is going to try is to pay the debts and relocate the industry to the US. Of curse, jobs and financial surpluses are bad things by now and even racist and will destroy America.

Trump doesn't pay debts, he leverages them, defaults on the loans, claims losses on money he borrowed and didn't have to repay due to his bankruptcy and thereby avoiding taxes on future income for years.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Yeah? Bankruptcy?

:banghead: I thought we got rid of this neo con thinking.....
I do not wish for war...but it is now a necessity for our country...its culture...and way of life.

How very Hitleresque.

The OP is very, very brave in suggesting that other people's children should go to war for him.

There is a reason nuclear powers don't actually go to war with each other- because no one can be sure that the other side won't use nuclear weapons.

The OP is quick to offer a rash, stupid suggestion- but slow on offering any actual plan on how that would be done.

The United States can certainly defeat China at sea. We could even defeat them locally in the air. But without a WW2 type effort- that happened only because of Pearl Harbor- the United States does not have- and would not have the resources to invade and defeat China.

The OP is very, very brave in suggesting that other people's children should go to war for him.

There is a reason nuclear powers don't actually go to war with each other- because no one can be sure that the other side won't use nuclear weapons.

The OP is quick to offer a rash, stupid suggestion- but slow on offering any actual plan on how that would be done.

The United States can certainly defeat China at sea. We could even defeat them locally in the air. But without a WW2 type effort- that happened only because of Pearl Harbor- the United States does not have- and would not have the resources to invade and defeat China.
I have been in combat and I do not take it lightly. You are just a pussy.

Forum List

Back