Trump Should Strike China Now Before They Get Any Stronger

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Compare World Military Powers Results
We still have a technological advantage over the People Army. I think we should strike now and crush them before it's to late. Their economy would collapse if they could not dump their garbage into our markets. We owe them $$$$$? Not after we go to war. Wall Street won't like it...but they are the most unpatriotic mothetfuckers in the country. Screw their " investment portfolios."

We still have a technological advantage over the People Army. I think we should strike now and crush them before it's to late. Their economy would collapse if they could not dump their garbage into our markets. We owe them $$$$$? Not after we go to war. Wall Street won't like it...but they are the most unpatriotic mothetfuckers in the country. Screw their " investment portfolios."
:banghead: I thought we got rid of this neo con thinking.....

Hell, no,

No war.
We must before it is too late. Our younger generation is weak. Politically correct and weak. Been taught that America is a bad place...white people should feel guilty by birth...and everyone gets a participation trophy. No. We need another "Greatesst Generation" and that can only. Be achieved through a major war.

I do not wish for war...but it is now a necessity for our country...its culture...and way of life.

I do not wish for war...but it is now a necessity for our country...its culture...and way of life.
Well much like we told the 2 parties to really go fuck themselves we can do the same with constant war. To ANYONE really Trump is no republican nor is he a democrat. He is a populist.

Is the food any good where you are down the rabbit hole?

Is the food any good where you are down the rabbit hole?
Is the food good in lower Manhattan, West Hollywood, or the college campus you are on?

A war on China would not only expose the world to nuclear risk but would also cut off America´s supplies. Imagine the empty shelves. Even if the US would be military successful, an inside revolution would put the government down.

82551f6e044667f6992e236fe6848ee1.jpg

A war on China would not only expose the world to nuclear risk but would also cut off America´s supplies. Imagine the empty shelves. Even if the US would be military successful, an inside revolution would put the government down.
Sounds like a very Trumpish thing to do

So I imagine you'll be on the front line leading the charge, Braveheart!
Or are you going to sacrifice other people's lives, tough guy?

How many Chinese nuclear tipped ballistic missiles would hit the USA before China pleaded for peace.

In fact, what Trump is going to try is to pay the debts and relocate the industry to the US. Of curse, jobs and financial surpluses are bad things by now and even racist and will destroy America.

In fact, what Trump is going to try is to pay the debts and relocate the industry to the US. Of curse, jobs and financial surpluses are bad things by now and even racist and will destroy America.
Lol Trump's massive tariffs, subsidies, increases in federal spending, and cutting of taxes to the most wealthy people and entities in the country are going to be a disaster. And accomplish the opposite of what you're expecting, as they always have. Of course, there's always the hope that he's been lying his fat ass off for the entire campaign, which is growing increasingly likely for most of his promises.

Lol Trump's massive tariffs, subsidies, increases in federal spending, and cutting of taxes to the most wealthy people and entities in the country are going to be a disaster. And accomplish the opposite of what you're expecting, as they always have. Of course, there's always the hope that he's been lying his fat ass off for the entire campaign, which is growing increasingly likely for most of his promises.
We will see what he is going to do. But calm down, it cannot get any worse, that´s for sure.

Forum List

Back