Trump Should Strike China Now Before They Get Any Stronger

The OP is very, very brave in suggesting that other people's children should go to war for him.

There is a reason nuclear powers don't actually go to war with each other- because no one can be sure that the other side won't use nuclear weapons.

The OP is quick to offer a rash, stupid suggestion- but slow on offering any actual plan on how that would be done.

The United States can certainly defeat China at sea. We could even defeat them locally in the air. But without a WW2 type effort- that happened only because of Pearl Harbor- the United States does not have- and would not have the resources to invade and defeat China.
The reasons that you highlight about American superiority is why we should eradicate them as a threat. So you would not have snuffed out Tojo and Japan in 1938, or Hitler in 1938? Nope...you want to wait for the threat to metastasize.

The US could not win. Sorry.

Neither military could defeat the other in a land invasion. The most the US could do is establish a naval blockade and raid air traffic. It would come at incredible costs that could only be upheld for a limited period of time, and the US would eventually collapse under the pressure of sustaining them.

Compare World Military Powers Results
We still have a technological advantage over the People Army. I think we should strike now and crush them before it's to late. Their economy would collapse if they could not dump their garbage into our markets. We owe them $$$$$? Not after we go to war. Wall Street won't like it...but they are the most unpatriotic mothetfuckers in the country. Screw their " investment portfolios."
Good god this is such lazy, dangerous, ignorant fucking thinking. Beyond being out of your mind suggesting we go to war with the 2nd world's military power, it would be stupid to think eliminating China would somehow fix our economy. China and the USA are interdependent on each other. If one goes down, the other goes down. The world's economy would then follow.

Lol this thread is something else. When I saw your title I honestly thought you were making a sarcastic point, but oh no, you are serious. Wow. Just wow. This forum never ceases to amaze me.
Why are you supporting a threat to the United States?

The US could not win. Sorry.

Neither military could defeat the other in a land invasion. The most the US could do is establish a naval blockade and raid air traffic. It would come at incredible costs that could only be upheld for a limited period of time, and the US would eventually collapse under the pressure of sustaining them.
Ever hear of a place called Tianamen Square? We would have a segment of the population on our side.

We still have a technological advantage over the People Army. I think we should strike now and crush them before it's to late. Their economy would collapse if they could not dump their garbage into our markets. We owe them $$$$$? Not after we go to war. Wall Street won't like it...but they are the most unpatriotic mothetfuckers in the country. Screw their " investment portfolios."

Too late dude. The US would never beat China, it's simply not a viable option.
What a defeatist...hate America much?

The United States is better off destroyed. The same goes for the People's Republic of China.

I would only support a war if both states were destroyed in the process, and there was no widespread usage of terror tactics or lasting destruction to the environment.

Ever hear of a place called Tianamen Square? We would have a segment of the population on our side.

An Uyghur Muslim rebellion as of now would be relatively underwhelming, and would only distract small non-essential elements of the Chinese military.

I see no victory scenario that does not involve the US being in an alliance with India, and the Russian Federation staying neutral. The odds are nearly impossible in every scenario imaginable though.

Lots of people voted for Trump because they thought Hillary would lead the U.S. into war. Now here is a Trump supporter saying Trump should attack one of the largest strongest military in the world.

What an absolutely idiotic idea. Before our missiles struck China, there would be incoming from Russia. There is not winning in a nuclear war. The MAD paradigm is aptly named. And even if Russia did not strike, the incoming from China would render the USA an memory as a power in the world.

Hell, no,

No war.
We must before it is too late. Our younger generation is weak. Politically correct and weak. Been taught that America is a bad place...white people should feel guilty by birth...and everyone gets a participation trophy. No. We need another "Greatesst Generation" and that can only. Be achieved through a major war.
Fuck you, you damned son of a bitch. War is not some video game. Real people and families die, and you are talking nuclear war, where whole cities die. Go volunteer for Isis, they are your soul brothers. Please get out of this nation, we don't need crazies like you.

A war on China would not only expose the world to nuclear risk but would also cut off America´s supplies. Imagine the empty shelves. Even if the US would be military successful, an inside revolution would put the government down.
Sounds like a very Trumpish thing to do
In fact, what Trump is going to try is to pay the debts and relocate the industry to the US. Of curse, jobs and financial surpluses are bad things by now and even racist and will destroy America.
Well now, we will see how that has worked out by 2019. I think by then, most of the work force in the US will be looking for work.

Hell if someone wants to show some U.S. force... give civilians warnings, and then drop a huge bomb on Raqqa. Turn a few miles of sand to glass and see how ISIS and other terrorists organizations respond to that.

What an absolutely idiotic idea. Before our missiles struck China, there would be incoming from Russia. There is not winning in a nuclear war. The MAD paradigm is aptly named. And even if Russia did not strike, the incoming from China would render the USA an memory as a power in the world.
Nuclear war? We would evaporate them.

A war on China would not only expose the world to nuclear risk but would also cut off America´s supplies. Imagine the empty shelves. Even if the US would be military successful, an inside revolution would put the government down.
In fact, what Trump is going to try is to pay the debts and relocate the industry to the US. Of curse, jobs and financial surpluses are bad things by now and even racist and will destroy America.
Lol Trump's massive tariffs, subsidies, increases in federal spending, and cutting of taxes to the most wealthy people and entities in the country are going to be a disaster. And accomplish the opposite of what you're expecting, as they always have. Of course, there's always the hope that he's been lying his fat ass off for the entire campaign, which is growing increasingly likely for most of his promises.
We will see what he is going to do. But calm down, it cannot get any worse, that´s for sure.
What are you talking about? Unemployment at 4.5%, market headed for 20,000, wages going up. But not to worry, Trump will reverse this terrible situation, and, by 2019 we can enjoy 15% unemployment and a market even below Bush's 6500.

Hell, no,

No war.
We must before it is too late. Our younger generation is weak. Politically correct and weak. Been taught that America is a bad place...white people should feel guilty by birth...and everyone gets a participation trophy. No. We need another "Greatesst Generation" and that can only. Be achieved through a major war.
Fuck you, you damned son of a bitch. War is not some video game. Real people and families die, and you are talking nuclear war, where whole cities die. Go volunteer for Isis, they are your soul brothers. Please get out of this nation, we don't need crazies like you.
I've been in war. Combat. Infantry. I'm a realist and love my grandkids and my democratic republic which is the hope for all the world. Stop Hitler before he becomes a threat. Stop Tojo before he becomes a threat. Sorry you are too weak.

Well now, we will see how that has worked out by 2019. I think by then, most of the work force in the US will be looking for work.
US workers have been humiliated enough by China. War means 100% full employment.

Forum List

Back