Trump setting up a plea deal

Trump is pursuing a plea deal like Sydney Powell’s. Trump will plead guilty to multiple misdemeanors of interfering in the Georgia election. He will write a letter to all Americans apologizing for lying about a fixed election. He will write a separate letter to his MAGA followers apologizing for conning them for so many years. He will spend one year in juvenile detention and then 5 years of probation. Trump will testify against Rudy Giuliani, who Trump says was the mastermind of the big lie. He forced Trump to go along with it.
No no no, Trump must go to prison!

You need to look into that.

She had nothing to do with a transfer of power. She still whines about her loss.

See above post.
As a true Trump apologist, you do not deal with reality. You must realize you are lying to help your cult leader Trump. If you don't, you need a lot of help.

As a true Trump apologist, you do not deal with reality. You must realize you are lying to help your cult leader Trump. If you don't, you need a lot of help.
How many court actions did Hillary file over her tragic loss to Trump?

Where you think the term 'Trump is an illegitimate President' came from..... :biggrin:

Speaking of plea deals..

Your gaslighting isn't fooling anyone. I've proven that Republicans are the pedos HERE and HERE.
I have nothing against Newsmax or you, either. For that matter, do not have anything against Scalise. Rare for me to close one of yours, and have no memory of ever closing a thread, for use of a Newsmax link. I do not have clear memory of closing. If I did, I do not know why, and offer this public apology.

As for this thread, it strikes me more as his thoughts and his alone, which I have serious doubt, of trump taking that course, at least anywhere near this time, and certainly would not bet on it, as I told Elmer, when I first saw it.
I just saw this post this morning. The point of the matter is you shouldn't be going around acting as thought-police censoring the news you don't agree with. Try to be more even-handed....and stop allowing false leftist propaganda that is being spread all over this site while stifling everything that comes to light that proves it's false.

I just saw this post this morning. The point of the matter is you shouldn't be going around acting as thought-police censoring the news you don't agree with. Try to be more even-handed....and stop allowing false leftist propaganda that is being spread all over this site while stifling everything that comes to light that proves it's false.
Good Lord man, are you still on about some random thread you created sometime last month that somebody shut down, most likely for good reason. Hell, I had no memory of shutting down your thread back in October, much less now. You're just going to have to find a way to live with it, or let it eat your ass up. Sounds like a large lack of self-discipline to me, but you're the one choosing to suffer.

Good Lord man, are you still on about some random thread you created sometime last month that somebody shut down, most likely for good reason. Hell, I had no memory of shutting down your thread back in October, much less now. You're just going to have to find a way to live with it, or let it eat your ass up. Sounds like a large lack of self-discipline to me, but you're the one choosing to suffer.
As I said this morning...this was a post from you last month, that I never read till this morning. I guess it slipped by me.

The point I was trying to make is that mods aren't here to shut down one side while propping up the other.

You're supposed be non-biased.

Yesterday I started a thread that was Deleted within minutes because the mod who was on duty (Don't Taz Me) at the time didn't agree with the premise. It was about how the media is comparing Trump to Hitler. No explanation whatsoever why it was shut down. It was just erased from existence. And you seem to think that my other thread needed to be deleted for good reason, a direct indication of your bias. How the fck would you know there was good reason to delete it if you say you never deleted it?

As I said this morning...this was a post from you last month, that I never read till this morning. I guess it slipped by me.

The point I was trying to make is that mods aren't here to shut down one side while propping up the other.

You're supposed be non-biased.

Yesterday I started a thread that was Deleted within minutes because the mod who was on duty (Don't Taz Me) at the time didn't agree with the premise. It was about how the media is comparing Trump to Hitler. No explanation whatsoever why it was shut down. It was just erased from existence. And you seem to think that my other thread needed to be deleted for good reason, a direct indication of your bias. How the fck would you know there was good reason to delete it if you say you never deleted it?
Dude! You are in a political satire thread on the main board. This ain't the place. Take it to PM. You can even make to specific or all Mods or any and all Mods.

Dude! You are in a political satire thread on the main board. This ain't the place. Take it to PM. You can even make to specific or all Mods or any and all Mods.
For some strange reason I get the idea I'm not getting thru to you.

I took it to PM. I asked the mods WTF and go no response.

Look Bud, you're not talking to a child here.

Stop acting like you are.

If you have anything smart to say about that, knock yourself out. I have an appropriate response for you if you do.

Last edited:
For some strange reason I get the idea I'm not getting thru to you.

I took it to PM. I asked the mods WTF and go no response.

Look Bud, you're not talking to a child here.

Stop acting like you are.

If you have anything smart to say about that, knock yourself out. I have an appropriate response for you if you do.
Not sure of the PM conversation or thread. I've been hitting the leaf blowing pretty heavy the last week. It is that time of year. I have a house full coming and sounds like the weather is getting ready to suck, as you know. I just came back in yard work just now as it is starting to sprinkle but main even coming later in evening, probably to you about 11:00 to midnight.

Not sure of the PM conversation or thread. I've been hitting the leaf blowing pretty heavy the last week. It is that time of year. I have a house full coming and sounds like the weather is getting ready to suck, as you know. I just came back in yard work just now as it is starting to sprinkle but main even coming later in evening, probably to you about 11:00 to midnight.
That's the thing I hate about TN.
Weather can't make up it's mind.
Every time it gets ready to rain the weather gets warmer and more humid.
After a little snow it melts because of the warm weather coming from the Gulf.
When it comes to the leaves...I just go over it with the mulcher on my John Deere.
I have to get up on my roof and blow those leaves off before they get too wet and stick there for the whole Winter.

Forum List

Back